Calamity Threat

Options
swannie
swannie Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
So much for being the faction of Integrity, Community and Honesty b:surrender b:laugh

http://imgur.com/xeIql.jpg
Post edited by swannie on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    /inb4lock/delete

Naming and shaming (didn't cover the names or factions) and causing guild drama isn't too great on these forums...ijs

...couldn't you have at least taken it to the server forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow, that was pretty low of you. Funny how BaldwinBoy is spelled with a capital B in boy, wonder why it's been written in a small b in this SS b:chuckle
  • melodux
    melodux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow, that was pretty low of you. Funny how BaldwinBoy is spelled with a capital B in boy, wonder why it's been written in a small b in this SS b:chuckle

this ^^ b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We do not know who submitted the screenshot, we did take the screenshot per request of another faction which we sent the screenshot to them. We do not claim to know that as being BB we have no idea we were sent that mail from that character whether or not it belongs to BB or not we cant say either way.
  • saphire1960
    saphire1960 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow way to post this same exact topic again except into general discussion again that isnt the real BaldwinBoy you can even see the L is and i such a fail SS. this was either created by TroubleDD or WebGoddess to try and cause drama.
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard
    Name: (you will see)
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As this is a duplicate thread - I'll post a duplicate statement of mine concerning this fabrication.

Well the time has come where I find myself posting on the PWI forums - never thought i would see tha day.

Where does one start - well clearly I can't defend myself because I have no evidence that would support my contention that I own only two Baldwin related characters - BaldwinBoy and BaldwinsDog (a level 41 barb) - yet others with also no evidence to support their claims that I own every Baldwin variant under the sun seem quite within their right to make such unsubstantiated claims propagating the initial intention of this thread - which was to discredit me and a faction im proud to serve.

Make up whatever you want, jump on the defamation bandwagon and use this thread however you deem fit to drive up hatred for Cala - I know that anyone who actually knows me not only laughs at the inference it makes toward how i conduct myself but I'n sure, like me, are saddened at others that appear to want to use is to fulfil their own agenda's at whatever cost.

BB

PS - shock horror i notice my default forum username has no capital B's at all - maybe i have just given this same group of people further ammunition - afterall I likely own all forum variants of my IGN aswell - sigh

end quote
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    inbe4anyonecares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ What he said.
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ What he said.

Loooooooooooooooooool.

But yeah, this is like enflamed everywhere. Did BB actually do it or did some noob mimic him?

I take option one. b:laugh
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *sneeze*

tenchars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissMyGills - Dreamweaver
    KissMyGills - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Love the way the SS taker crops their name in SS.

Secondly what is wrong with what was said?

Cala, Eq etc are rival factions so its only right that they want to wipe eachother from the map.

If the mail did come from the cala member he's only being honest, If the mail is a fake to try to cause drama its epic fail.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    swannie wrote: »
    So much for being the faction of Integrity, Community and Honesty b:surrender b:laugh
    <image removed by me>
    that's not the real BaldwinBoy. Baldwin has always been stand-up on a personal level, keeps his calm and doesn't do things like that. this was an impostor meant solely to stir up trouble. Someone who does not like EQ or Vanquish. and I can bet who, seeing as we've been having issues with them...
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dono how that goes against our motto.. sounds like he is being honest with you.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dono how that goes against our motto.. sounds like he is being honest with you.
    Integrity \In*teg"ri*ty\, noun

1. The state or quality of being entire or complete; wholeness; entireness; unbroken state;

2. Moral soundness; honesty; freedom from corrupting influence or motive; -- used especially with reference to the fulfillment of contracts, the discharge of agencies, trusts, and the like; uprightness; rectitude

3. Unimpaired, unadulterated, or genuine state; entire correspondence with an original condition; purity.

that message does not have any integrity in it. in fact it shows the exact opposite. corruption, greed and wrath (3 of the 7 deadly sins, I might add)
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver
    MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can tell you that "Baldwinboy" is a fake. The letter "L" in Bald is in fact a capital letter "I" How do i know this? well type it up urself. You will see the difference in the spacing between the 2 other letters of "a" and "d" (you need a really sharp eye to see this)

Just thought i let you all know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol this is a 7 page post o the DW forum.. and yeah what is said above.. its not even a real member.. just some one trying to cause problems lol

also as you listed there are 3 def to that word.. how do you know which one is ment...lol
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol this is a 7 page post o the DW forum.. and yeah what is said above.. its not even a real member.. just some one trying to cause problems lol

also as you listed there are 3 def to that word.. how do you know which one is ment...lol
    they al have a similar meaning
  • Instructo - Lost City
    Instructo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    /inb4lock/delete

Naming and shaming (didn't cover the names or factions) and causing guild drama isn't too great on these forums...ijs

...couldn't you have at least taken it to the server forums?

Erm... this isn't a name and shame, this is guild drama. It belongs in the proper server symposium sub-category.

And... who really cares.
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    /inb4lock

I only have one thing to say:
    Pfff. it's obviously a fake. Someone just seeing things and going off of rumors.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Honestly... why would anyone give a rat's **** about this? Its a game... the stronger side doesn't particularly need any reason to slap the weak around... other then to kill some time. And furthermore... any post from a unknown poster is a waste of memory and bandwidth.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Luen - Lost City_1283482124
    Luen - Lost City_1283482124 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's a Skrull! o_o
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Loooooooooooooooooool.

But yeah, this is like enflamed everywhere. Did BB actually do it or did some noob mimic him?

I take option one. b:laugh

Um weither he did it or not.. what was written was about as harmless as saying somone stole my cookies on this forum...Idk BB which is why anyone on the server isn't to judge so tbh on those who take this game uber seriously could rly care. If BB didn't do it, he should be happy he has a little fanboy that would waste they're time on him :)

Have a nice day Calamity.
    Honestly... why would anyone give a rat's **** about this? Its a game... the stronger side doesn't particularly need any reason to slap the weak around... other then to kill some time. And furthermore... any post from a unknown poster is a waste of memory and bandwidth.

Something tells me i should use this in my sig...
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    swannie wrote: »

http://imgur.com/xeIql.jpg

another flame thread started by the same r.tard

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sw357magnum
    sw357magnum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why would BaldwinBoy make a threat to some low lvl faction faction? If he wanted to take their lands he could do it in a 2 min tw.these factions do not even take a squad to take out.Thes factions are not even on his radar, obviously the ''threat'' is just here to serve that factions hidden agenda.
    In their messed up way of thinking they think that CALAMITY is coming for them and the only way to survive is to make CALAMITY look bad if they attacked them. So they come up with this,so that if CALAMITY attackes them they could say look, obviously its true-he carried out his threat.
    Furthermore if BaldwinBoy wanted to make a threat he would do it with his main. why make a character looking like himself? if he wanted to hide he could do it as an alt who does not look like he has anything to with him.
    I personally believe this whole scheme was orchistrated by vanquish bec of their overblown opinion of themselves-obviously calamity did not care that they ganked them. Its like when 2 lvl 100 barbs pk and some lvl 30 barb comes in and tries to gank, and then thinks that he somehow made a diff in the fight-obviously the guy is missing some marbles lol.
    The sad thing is, ppl who hate CALAMITY for all their succeses will jump on this, and even though they r not dumb enogh to believe it themselves, try to convince others that its true.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why would BaldwinBoy make a threat to some low lvl faction faction? If he wanted to take their lands he could do it in a 2 min tw.these factions do not even take a squad to take out.Thes factions are not even on his radar, obviously the ''threat'' is just here to serve that factions hidden agenda.
    In their messed up way of thinking they think that CALAMITY is coming for them and the only way to survive is to make CALAMITY look bad if they attacked them. So they come up with this,so that if CALAMITY attackes them they could say look, obviously its true-he carried out his threat.
    Furthermore if BaldwinBoy wanted to make a threat he would do it with his main. why make a character looking like himself? if he wanted to hide he could do it as an alt who does not look like he has anything to with him.
    I personally believe this whole scheme was orchistrated by vanquish bec of their overblown opinion of themselves-obviously calamity did not care that they ganked them. Its like when 2 lvl 100 barbs pk and some lvl 30 barb comes in and tries to gank, and then thinks that he somehow made a diff in the fight-obviously the guy is missing some marbles lol.
    The sad thing is, ppl who hate CALAMITY for all their succeses will jump on this, and even though they r not dumb enogh to believe it themselves, try to convince others that its true.

hidden agenda yes. actually, this exact same thread is locked in the dreamweaver forums. however, after it came out, calamity has been getting bashed a lot, and suddenly every little person wants to kill us. we've got 12 tws this week and everyone has tried to outbid us even though their bid is higher than their refund. the thread has served enough purpose and everyone is cheering for the pk tyrants of the server already.
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For some reason I don't think a forum thread is the reason why Calamity got attacked by a bunch of different factions. Not like you haven't been attacked by that many factions before. (Although that time, it was instigated by Lightaine because he was attempting to foil a gank by Armagedon and EQ. . .and then got a 1 week ban b:laugh)

I'm pretty sure the reason Calamity got attacked by so many faction was because they COULD. It's like a snowball effect.

Once other factions see the dominant faction get attacked by X number of factions, they might think "Oh let's try and get a slice of the pie (btw, HAPPY PI DAY!). Maybe we'll get lucky and score some land!" or something to that effect.
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Really guys? This is pretty sad...
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    as is, right now, dynasty is the only one with a chance. they are about equal in a 40 vs 80 fight to us.

now 40 vs 80 doesnt sound like much, but it makes it so that in equinox wars, we are fighting 60-70 vs 80 instead of 80 vs 80.

im sure that dynasty might one day get strong enough to require 50-60 players, but every other faction aint that strong yet.
  • Carni - Dreamweaver
    Carni - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For some reason I don't think a forum thread is the reason why Calamity got attacked by a bunch of different factions. Not like you haven't been attacked by that many factions before. (Although that time, it was instigated by Lightaine because he was attempting to foil a gank by Armagedon and EQ. . .and then got a 1 week ban b:laugh)
    And he totally deserved that for not listening to me when I told him that he'd get banned for it >.> Srsly.
    I'm pretty sure the reason Calamity got attacked by so many faction was because they COULD. It's like a snowball effect.

Once other factions see the dominant faction get attacked by X number of factions, they might think "Oh let's try and get a slice of the pie (btw, HAPPY PI DAY!). Maybe we'll get lucky and score some land!" or something to that effect.
    I agree with you here, although that snowball effect gave us a hell lot o' fun this weekend ;) People will calm down and realise that it kinda doesn't work like this eventually. It'll still result in 8 min steamrolls. Looking forward to the more interesting wars against Dynasty and EQ. b:kiss

But anyway, this topic is pretty much dead and rotten already, let's allow it to die, shall we?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Looking forward to the more interesting wars against Dynasty and EQ. b:kiss
    and what about Vanquish? hm? same tactic each week, base totally unprotected, we'll see what happens next week. We'll get it soon enough.
This discussion has been closed.