New Server! Xd

Options
Ascii - Harshlands
Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
its offical a new server launches 17th march, just wanted to say to all them people shooting down that poor guy and EVEN the moderator, **** you! b:victory
Post edited by Ascii - Harshlands on

Comments

• Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Link or Gtfo.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeees!! Just read it myself :3

PvP please <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Too many PvE IMHO. b:surrender
    Swear I saw PvE somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So ani packs and a hyper stone sale in the near future
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It says PVE on the main page.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Link or Gtfo.

Searach yourself and don't flame. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=pwi-news
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Another PVE?

Man.

Where the love for PK servers at? -_-

PVE gets boring end-game,

can we please get character-transfer? ;o
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eragon is definitley peacin' out then
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where does it say its PvE? I didnt see it in the news post
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where does it say its PvE? I didnt see it in the news post

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

Just says it on the text box over the picture on the announcement.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The company won't prioritize fixing even minor issues, but they will release new servers. . .

Heaven forbid you work on improving the game before you worry about expanding it.

Well I suppose it's understandable - we here at PWI have to fund all of their other failed games too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ryohki - Raging Tide
    Ryohki - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:sad Was really hoping for a PvP server. Q-Q Too many PvE servers @.@ -sighs-
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They can't release a new pvp server because that would be a misleading title. No actual pvp will exist on those servers. Look at harshlands, now imagine that with less people and more cash shoppers.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well that's a server I won't touch x[. I was almost lynched for hopping on RT for a week (on and off, I wasn't even home and had limited MMO play time)...

And well, for balance, IMO should be PVP. I can understand why people want another one, despite me not PVPing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Prediction: It'll be the deadest server of the 7. The main lure of new servers are about getting ahead. Hyper exp is out. There is basically no way to get ahead if your not using cs.
  • KissMyGills - Dreamweaver
    KissMyGills - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvP servers half full, PvE servers always busy.

I cant imagine why they would be opening another PvE server
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Another PVE?

Man.

Where the love for PK servers at? -_-

PVE gets boring end-game,

can we please get character-transfer? ;o
    2 PVP servers, and they don't even fill up, hence the complaints about them being not as populated. Why would PWI do something that is unprofitable and insensible as that? So a few bored people can fap to being the first to 100 on a new PVP server? b:cry

Go level up on HL or LC.

It makes sense to open another PVE server from their standpoint, and I bet it'll come with oracles 'n **** too.
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    2 PVP servers, and they don't even fill up, hence the complaints about them being not as populated. Why would PWI do something that is unprofitable and insensible as that? So a few bored people can fap to being the first to 100 on a new PVP server? b:cry

Go level up on HL or LC.

It makes sense to open another PVE server from their standpoint, and I bet it'll come with oracles 'n **** too.

PVE server mainly are ruled by one/2 factions which stay in instances and farm for better gear to beat the others at TW while the others just sit and watch.

The whole game pretty much revolves around PVP because TW=P v P in order to get money, to get more stuff, to P v P again...

As long as the sheep effect isnt in effect in these new servers, I can bet you PVP servers are way more lively then PVE in TW, WC, and pk
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As long as the sheep effect isnt in effect in these new servers, I can bet you PVP servers are way more lively then PVE in TW, WC, and pk

TW isn't really PvP, it's Territory War. It's two sides fighting a battle over control over a land and property. PvP is just people fighting because they want to fight.

End-game on a PvE server must be really boriing. Get all your gear sharded and refined... and then wait 5 days to fight people once or twice a week for a couple hours.

The new server isn't going up for the free players, it's going up for the massive cash shoppers who will spend thousands to be the first top dogs. With a thin population, that leaves a lot of cash shoppers and have-nots with a disparaging in-between. So there will be a race to see who hits 100 first, and in a month, it'll be the same story all over... a couple dozen of the same people over the rest of the population, and a bunch of people complaining that they want another new server. lol

Oh well, at least PWI is expanding. That much is good news.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The name of the new server made me loled. Its called the Archosaur Server (PvE).

It should be renamed the CashShop server

or.....

The LAG server. LOL b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TW isn't really PvP, it's Territory War. It's two sides fighting a battle over control over a land and property. PvP is just people fighting because they want to fight.

End-game on a PvE server must be really boriing. Get all your gear sharded and refined... and then wait 5 days to fight people once or twice a week for a couple hours.

The new server isn't going up for the free players, it's going up for the massive cash shoppers who will spend thousands to be the first top dogs. With a thin population, that leaves a lot of cash shoppers and have-nots with a disparaging in-between. So there will be a race to see who hits 100 first, and in a month, it'll be the same story all over... a couple dozen of the same people over the rest of the population, and a bunch of people complaining that they want another new server. lol

Oh well, at least PWI is expanding. That much is good news.

This stimulates what people call competition. People will farm to get better gear, get their gear refined, then ,muster up forces in order to take down others.

"The best comes out in people when there is competition" No matter who you are, you are gonna want to be the best. That will make your strive to get to be the best, then after or if you ever become "the best" you stay on the server to defend your title.

And when it comes down to it, PVP servers are mainly meant for the Vets of the game, most of all the newbie players go to "Carebear city" aka PVE servers because they want to learn the game the easy way, another reason why PVE server are not needed because, we already have 4 training grounds for those players. And lets face it, money wise,

PVP=Cashshoppers=More money then ever. Nuff said from a business standpoint for PWE.

People want to PVP, lets give them what they wantb:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Please post your thoughts on the new server here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=648672

Thanks,

FrankieRaye
This discussion has been closed.