Having trouble learning new skills.

RippinGuts - Raging Tide
RippinGuts - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright i been playing this game a few days now, I'm an Assassin Level 20. I seem to be having some trouble learning new skills. I don't even had Tide Form. I'm Obviously doing something wrong, in order to not learn new abilities. All i have been able to do is upgrade the skills i already have. The screen shot provided below shows the skills I have learned to the far left. The center is a window were I'm suppose to learn new skills. As u can see there is nothing there. There never is, only upgrades. And to the far right is the skill tree list. Some of those skills, i was suppose to learn at lvl 10. And it even says there available at different Lvls "19,20,21,22 *etc* but still nothing. So whats going on?
Perfectworldskillz.jpg
Post edited by RippinGuts - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RippinGuts - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, not sure why that cut my post off. Maybe its the screenshot. But what i said was.

"""Alright i been playing this game a few days now, I'm an Assassin Level 20. I seem to be having some trouble learning new skills. I don't even had Tide Form. I'm Obviously doing something wrong, in order to not learn new abilities. All i have been able to do is upgrade the skills i already have. The screen shot provided below shows the skills I have learned to the far left. The center is a window were I'm suppose to learn new skills. As u can see there is nothing there. There never is, only upgrades. And to the far right is the skill tree list. Some of those skills, i was suppose to learn at lvl 10. And it even says there available at different Lvls "19,20,21,22 *etc* but still nothing. So whats going on?"""
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, not sure why that cut my post off. Maybe its the screenshot. But what i said was.

"""Alright i been playing this game a few days now, I'm an Assassin Level 20. I seem to be having some trouble learning new skills. I don't even had Tide Form. I'm Obviously doing something wrong, in order to not learn new abilities. All i have been able to do is upgrade the skills i already have. The screen shot provided below shows the skills I have learned to the far left. The center is a window were I'm suppose to learn new skills. As u can see there is nothing there. There never is, only upgrades. And to the far right is the skill tree list. Some of those skills, i was suppose to learn at lvl 10. And it even says there available at different Lvls "19,20,21,22 *etc* but still nothing. So whats going on?"""

You sure you're going to the right NPC? The skill NPCs are class specific.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited March 2010
    I think that's my problem. I'm still going to the beginner skills npc. So, being an Assassin who are other Npc's i can speak to for skills? Are there any in the city of raging tides?
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You sure you're going to the right NPC? The skill NPCs are class specific.
    ^ This ... from your screenshot, looks like you're in Dragonfang Village - there's an NPC there that does teach skills, but only 'starter skills' or something like that. You need to find an actual Assassin trainer - there's one near the Teleporter in City of the Raging Tides, or in the NE or SW corners of Arch.
    edited March 2010
    I found one, yea. Near the teleporter ^^ thanks for the help guys.