Etherblade Quests

Ever_Bloom - Raging Tide
Ever_Bloom - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm doing the Basic Apocotheary Quest and Can't find any Salvia Root near/around Etherblade. Does anyone know where I could find some?
Also-has anyone gotten that chest from atop the Etherblade gate???I've been trying ot get it forever and can't get to it.b:surrender
Post edited by Ever_Bloom - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm doing the Basic Apocotheary Quest and Can't find any Salvia Root near/around Etherblade. Does anyone know where I could find some?
    Also-has anyone gotten that chest from atop the Etherblade gate???I've been trying ot get it forever and can't get to it.b:surrender

Salvia root is all around Etherblade - try the fields to the South east, near hidden-heroes, there's quite a bit there.

The chest - try double jumping from a running start from the mountain-pillar above it.
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Salvia - as mentioned, it's all over. Note that once harvested by someone, it disappears, then about 10min later it reappears in roughly the same location (same with all mats). So if you went through an area and didn't see any - it could be that someone else harvested it within the past 10min. There's also no real rush - I wouldn't wander around looking for it, just keep your eyes open when out questing.

As for the chest - try looking on youtube, I'm sure there's a video up there. There's a couple different ways to get at it. Personally, I like going from the decorative point just south of it (should be able to get on that easy enough). Then a double jump, timed just right, will get you to the platform with the chest. Or (since you're female) just ask in common chat - you can probably find a male character who's willing to fly you up.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For the chest, the most common mistake is that people walk to the top of the rock and jump from there. You won't make that.

You need to walk till just before the point where you'll fall of (where the wedge in the rock is), and jump from there.
    And you're a female char, you can always ask a high lvl male to take you to the top
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010

City of Rising Tides has Tones of Salvia and everything go there if u cant find anything
  • Daedr - Heavens Tear
    Daedr - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can find salvia root near etherblade too, just keep your eyes sharp cause ya might miss them. (aint as easy to spot as ageratum :D)
    As for the jumping. Make the second jump the second your character starts going down after your first jump. Then it should take you pretty far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Enliven Executor~
    In Game Names:
    Daedr - Cleric
    KittyD - Venomancer

Whisp if ya wanna have a talk :D
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just look for a weed that kinda looks like a carrot in the ground lol ... easy to pick up :Pb:chuckle
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can find salvia root near etherblade too, just keep your eyes sharp cause ya might miss them. (aint as easy to spot as ageratum :D)
    Actually, that brings up a good point - herbs tend to be grouped together (exception being the new Tideborn areas - still grouped I guess, but over a wider area). So lowest herbs will grow together, low herbs together, mid herbs etc. So if you see Ageratum (which most people don't bother harvesting, since it's not worth much), you know Salvia grows in the area too. If you can't see it, try coming back a few minutes later.