Tideborn Elder Quest Chain

Options

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After you kill the fish, you go see Emerald Moon and then Dizzy to wrap things up, if I remember right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    focy wrote: »
    ok i dont know what part i need to do next. after the room of Nirvana or whatever i did a few more parts like talking to Dizzy and the other one from Anglers. i made the potion with the thorn hearts and the flowers gave it back to the dude in Anglers. now i cant find the next part anywhere. i went to Dizzy Emerald Moon TB Elder even the one in DWP im not getting anymore quest im lvl 57 i should still have more to do. like that BIG boss but i heard i need to kill the TB traitor for the second time. i dont know im really lost
    im at the same part and for some reason people always ignore me when i ask that question :(

Stuck in the same spot on my alt Psy - can't remember what I did at this point on Ted.

Anyone have ideas?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dizzy should have the next part of the quest after you give the potion to Ormin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dizzy should have the next part of the quest after you give the potion to Ormin.

i went to ormin but theres nothing to say to him, no quest or anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ormin gets a silver quest icon over his head, and none of the other NPCs in the quest chain have anything to say.

No quest is added to my list, and nothing in 'find quests'. All Ormin has to say is that I am took weak to help him - is there a level requirement I don't know about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ill log on and check for ormin and see what happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LKnight - Heavens Tear
    LKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I having problem with this quest chain….especially with the coming of age - willpower one. Ok, I talk to the elder than it tell me to stand in the center star of the teleport ring for like 10 sec. After that it give me 30 sec to find Duke Blacke for a reward. First thing first. I fail this quest the first time I tried it. When I was able to get to Duke Blacke on time before the 30 sec ran out. But I wasn’t able to finish the quest. Therefore I have 6 tokens in my inventory and I can not get the last one. I had try this many times and the same outcome every time. Now I’m just stuck and can’t finish this chain quest.
  • LKnight - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But I
  • LKnight - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    forget the last post...lol
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Re-read the quest description - the whole point of the willpower thing is to fight the urge to go to Duke Blacke. To pass the test, you have to stand still through several offers of prizes and eventually you'll be told to go back to the elder.

Update on my alt's situation - basically I checked Ormin off and on for a day or so, and now he has the next part of the quest line ready. Maybe just slow to pop up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After you get the charm, it is finished, correct?
    b:bye
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After you get the charm, it is finished, correct?

Nope. There's another secret quest in which the reward is Two 3-star Dragon orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nope. There's another secret quest in which the reward is Two 3-star Dragon orbs.

Where do you get it?
    b:bye
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I only got one offer from duke blake and the timer is down to 0, still standing in the middle of tideborn place -_- and nothing happens...
    what the hell am I supposed to do D:? b:sad

EDIT: got the next thing after dc'ing >____>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • admireisback
    admireisback Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thx you i get it and done b:pleased
  • FallenStar - Heavens Tear
    FallenStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mellanie wrote: »
    I have similar problem. I came to elder and he gave me the waypoint to Raging tides but the chain didn't start. So I went to Dreamweaver port. Although I found this Stela, there was nothing about this quest. Quite weird. I went back to my elder but he wasn't offering any quests. Then I went to Tideborn elder and it showed me the same dialogue it had given to you.

I've got the same exact problem. Spoke to elder before level 51 and got waypoint added, but I'm level 54 now and I still can't find the quest.. I tried going to the Stella (Forbidden Pillar?) but there's no quest... And apparently you get a teleport scroll upon speaking to the Elder? :/ I didn't get one D:
    Anyone know what to do?
  • AltairII - Sanctuary
    AltairII - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok so my problem is on the last quest for this chain is my BM is level 65, and I can't seem to kill all the wraiths in 30 min, how can I kill them fast w/o dying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Re-read the quest description - the whole point of the willpower thing is to fight the urge to go to Duke Blacke. To pass the test, you have to stand still through several offers of prizes and eventually you'll be told to go back to the elder.

Update on my alt's situation - basically I checked Ormin off and on for a day or so, and now he has the next part of the quest line ready. Maybe just slow to pop up?

what lvl is your alt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I found Emerald Moon and she says to find her memory on White Sand Beach. I've been all over that beach and nothing. I asked in faction and got suggestions ranging from "in the water" to "talk to the Lochmer at the other end of the beach." I did all of these things and nothing. Is there some trick to this? Am I looking for a boss fish to spawn or is there a step or two in between?

Edit: Okay, it looks like the problem is that I was not standing still long enough. The pop-up triggered when I stood still near the Lochmer for more than 30 seconds.

Do you remember the co-ords where you stood? I can't seem to get it.
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Currently on Lochmur Guardian Beast, I think its the last part, where you get the Charm. I better get one because im soloing this thing, and its epic hard to kill...
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Currently on Lochmur Guardian Beast, I think its the last part, where you get the Charm. I better get one because im soloing this thing, and its epic hard to kill...

It's the last, no worries.
    Putting this boss at the end...
    Heh... No let-downs.
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • ShootJooDead - Lost City
    ShootJooDead - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:laugh i barrage arrow it to death b:sad BURNING MY CHARMS><
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do i need to do them in order? I haven't finished loyalty yet because i don't know how to get the quest without sqadding with with a lvl80? Anyone? And, do you need to STAY sqadded to finish it?

EDIT: Nevermind i figured it out lol
  • ITokeEtte - Dreamweaver
    ITokeEtte - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i have the quest and a pick axe in my inv but i cant seem to get them any reason why :(b:cry
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i have the quest and a pick axe in my inv but i cant seem to get them any reason why :(b:cry

The pick axe doesn't matter.

Make sure you're digging the right crystals.

The BIG ones are energy crystals.

The SMALL ones are DEPLETED energy crystals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xihuan_Wei - Sanctuary
    Xihuan_Wei - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hey. I know this might not be one of the problems. But why isn't my Willpower quest working?
    I stood there in the middle for 20 minutes and even more, nothing happened. I went back to the Elder, nothing. I need help. b:cry
    내게서 떨어져 당신 PK'er! 저는 새내기의 믿을 수 없어!
    O.o 그래서 난 다시 내 점심은 돈을 가질 수 좋아해요? (50,000)
    b:thanks b:laugh
  • StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear
    StUfFeD_uP - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I having problem with this quest chain
  • Rougweee - Dreamweaver
    Rougweee - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    :cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb
  • Death_Cleric - Heavens Tear
    Death_Cleric - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    okay, so i just finished the general feng killing and i turned it in...all is going a-okay till i get to the elder of tide and i find out that idk how to get the next quest! someone told me that he was got the continuation of the q, while i was left quest less....is anyone else having this problem o.o i thought it mite b b/c im not high enough...but idk... >< b:cry
  • Ferofox - Sanctuary
    Ferofox - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    abeck37 wrote: »
    Ok, my hubby and I are doing this quest. He is lvl 90...and i'm so lower than he is lvl 49. I got the flowers....depleted energy crystals, killed the mermaid tb traitor, killed the staunch worms and then i turned those in to the elder. Got it. did the Will power quest. That was stupid tricky.b:chuckle. Turned it in. Got it. Then I found i had all seven medals. Went to tb Elder....shield silver. obviously I forgot something. Came here to this forum. Went to Emerald Moon. No Quest. Went to elder only quest is the Warrior's Proof. Can't accept it because the Emerald Moon quest isn't finished. WTH?! Submitted ticket. Wondering.....what else to do? Any ideas from someone?

I almost did the same thing, but I looked to see why. apparently, you can't turn in your 7 medals until you're lvl fifty one.