New fad to camp a Marriage Quest NPC

Comments

• Snoozer - Lost City
    Snoozer - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If people did not camp things that were meaningful, world pvp would be nothing but a meaningless west-gate-athon, were people only pvp for bragging rights. Camping something important add another element that makes it all more interesting :)
  • blink0
    blink0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I WAS THERE it was 7 Koi and they we're only there for 20 min
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    man GTFO WOLVES FURY QQ MORE PLEASE, STOP PLAYING THE GAME I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUIN THIS GAME, ITS A PVP SERVER K? NOW STFU AND GTFO AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT QQS WHEN THEY GET PKED
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • pandomonium
    pandomonium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    blink0 killed me 14 times in a row! b:shocked
  • LarienV - Lost City
    LarienV - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hummm............Its a PVP server.........duh your gonna get killed and they right it wasnt 2 hours it was 20 min........and there were 15 Koi at the most.
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Uh guys sorry to intrude but may I ask why are LC players discussing Pking with a player from a carebear server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • IIoveyou - Lost City
    IIoveyou - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hummm............Its a PVP server.........duh your gonna get killed and they right it wasnt 2 hours it was 20 min........and there were 15 Koi at the most.

so takes 15 koi to camp mq spots? so sad you guys are terrified of pvp that you have to resort to camping. but when your leader keeps buying new accounts when the old one gets banned, sets the tone for guild to ignore other TOS rules too.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The Br Is Coming

Runnnnn
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    so takes 15 koi to camp mq spots? so sad you guys are terrified of pvp that you have to resort to camping. but when your leader keeps buying new accounts when the old one gets banned, sets the tone for guild to ignore other TOS rules too.

There are power in numbers even for one shots if you get enough of them grouped up.

Seems pretty fair to me.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    Lolololololol
  • sppeeddyy
    sppeeddyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OH snap! KOI CAMPED Marriage quest for 5 hours? when is this happend? longest Koi ever camped was 20 minutes b4 Essence or Kami show up and rolled us. Bigpopcorn, you're a BIG LIAR and a QQer! If 20 minutes camping is bannable, then i dont think should be calling PVP server.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This thread is tasty.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    Less than 3 hours up and already at 8 pages long, GG on the QQ fest b:laugh
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Without saying anything about the "not being able to pvp on pvp-server" clich
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010

Agreed, Koi is terrified of pvp. BUT if they're so scared of it, why is there a thread about people getting slaughtered by them? As for the leader, I've heard this thread laughed him into a coma...so I'm afraid we'll never find out about those "bought accounts"...sorry.=/
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Cant even edit a post that forum capped o.o Something weird is going on.

Anyway you will get banned if you camp MQ for hours, doesn't matter if its on a pvp server. People paid 30 or 60 gold to get married and really wants that daily mirage stone.

Problem is getting a GM since i guess they have more important stuff do deal with than pk.

But ive seen lvl 100 orange mats drop in TT so miracles do happened still and one day there will be some one available in Live Chatt and he will pop ingame the awesome fun killing people 30 times in a row at Marriage NPC will turn into a 2 days ban, might be worth it tho for some people b:surrender.

Still killing someone once or twice wont get anyone banned, which is pretty funny since KOS guilds always sais "im gonna get you banned now b:bye" if they get pked once at marriage quest. I say it to if i get ganked there, its so fun because some morons will actually get really worried and start to read ToS.
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Agreed, Koi is terrified of pvp. BUT if they're so scared of it, why is there a thread about people getting slaughtered by them? As for the leader, I've heard this thread laughed him into a coma...so I'm afraid we'll never find out about those "bought accounts"...sorry.=/
    pando don't lie. just say nothing or say the truth. remember there is a record button on vent b:chuckle and remember that i used to be on FO vent while all the changes were being made. for now all i will say is this:
    i remember being in LastOath and the "real"DarkOrisis logged on his account and asked if the person he sold his account to had been pk ing RQ. "if he is pking RQ, then i am taking the account back" week later that account was no longer available to your leader. you guys had to reform into a new guild FinalOath because that char had lead. also when i was in FO dark or w/e you want to call him constantly begged me for my HarshLands account log ins. but i am ultra self centered and don't like to share with anyone.
    This thread is tasty.
    oh hi Nova_ <3
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    Ok I lied, he isn't in a coma, he got hit by a truck. QQ

LOL You weren't very attentive back then I see, not even close to why FinalOath was made. And please, I'd love to hear your recordings. :)
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    @ Thread. TL;DR

All you need to read is the title to know its more QQ about a PvP Server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    Pretty much, yeah. =/
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    man GTFO WOLVES FURY QQ MORE PLEASE, STOP PLAYING THE GAME I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUIN THIS GAME, ITS A PVP SERVER K? NOW STFU AND GTFO AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT QQS WHEN THEY GET PKED
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • TDarcher - Lost City
    TDarcher - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am also a victim of this incident , i try to do my marrage quest and that jerk Asiris pks me non stop!b:cry and Llamma to b:surrender
  • phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Gosh TD, thats almost as funny as when u stole FO's tw salary and didn't give back the lunar insg u were supposed to. b:bye
  • Wolvesfury - Lost City
    Wolvesfury - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Didn't even say i was the PK'd.

Re Read my post, it is a comment on on how a faction that couldn't get the job done in TW resorts to camping a NPC.

The ToS 11 (n) comment was a direct reference to applicable actions.

and to take any time to actually answer a 8x i routinely sweep aside is tiresome.

So.. enjoy ranting in caps, all your doing is bringing a chuckle out of me.
    Rage typing FTW..

Keep it up many others derive amusement from you losing it.

I Know I did.
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    Didn't even say i was the PK'd.

Re Read my post, it is a comment on on how a faction that couldn't get the job done in TW resorts to camping a NPC.

The ToS 11 (n) comment was a direct reference to applicable actions.

and to take any time to actually answer a 8x i routinely sweep aside is tiresome.

So.. enjoy ranting in caps, all your doing is bringing a chuckle out of me.
    Rage typing FTW..

Keep it up many others derive amusement from you losing it.

I Know I did.

So, QQ typing > Rage typing?
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it is a pvp server ffs

besides, having fun with Koi is what can make the day bright

some epic battles begin at mq but Koi likes to run when the numbers become even b:angry

the funny thing is, some of us would rather the pk then finish the mq, the sacrifice is well worth it since pk can be hard to find at times

oh and of course, QQ MOAR! learn to fight or gtfo! how did you all survive OHT/Silver Pool/HO/SP when you were lesser noobs? or are all the QQ'ers part of the oracle generation?

GTFO! Get over it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandomonium
    edited March 2010
    phillydip wrote: »
    Gosh TD, thats almost as funny as when u stole FO's tw salary and didn't give back the lunar insg u were supposed to. b:bye

I thought we were talking about Koi. O.o
  • SeaBass - Lost City
    SeaBass - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    it is a pvp server ffs

besides, having fun with Koi is what can make the day bright

some epic battles begin at mq but Koi likes to run when the numbers become even b:angry

the funny thing is, some of us would rather the pk then finish the mq, the sacrifice is well worth it since pk can be hard to find at times

oh and of course, QQ MOAR! learn to fight or gtfo! how did you all survive OHT/Silver Pool/HO/SP when you were lesser noobs? or are all the QQ'ers part of the oracle generation?

GTFO! Get over it

We don't run when the numbers become even, we run when we press T and see Yakuza, Essence, Kami, and buncha other guild show up.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I try to finish mq but I get camped by yakuza/kami/essence/nagare/ruthless every other guild out there..

QQ more. b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I try to finish mq but I get camped by yakuza/kami/essence/nagare/ruthless every other guild out there..

QQ more. b:bye

where the **** am I when all this happens b:infuriated

people need to pm me b:cry