What build is this? o.o

ilovesimpleplan
ilovesimpleplan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cleric
ok so I'm a lvl 45 cleric, I've incresing my stats as 2 dex and 3 magic every lvl, I increase my dex because it gives high chance of critical damage and it saves lives sometimes.. >.> but is this a good build? And what is it called? Is there even a build like this? o.o
Post edited by ilovesimpleplan on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    saves lives sometimes?
    heals can't crit.
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you're arcane, you need at least 1 str every 2 levels. If you're LA, you need 1 str every level. How are you getting 2 dex 3 mag every level and be able to wear any equips at all?

Also, those dex points are basically wasted. Like Hamsta said, heals don't crit, and if you're going for damage, a pure magic build (9 mag 1 str every 2 levels) will allow you to deal the greatest amount. You're no archer; dex will do nothing to your damage except add a tiny amount of crit rate for all of those points you're wasting in dex. If you want to add dex, at least go with light armor for survivability. With your current build, you will have low HP, low pdef, and low magic attack. Crit rates can easily be boosted with the right gears at higher levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IMO dex is useless for a cleric- like above posters have said, you can get crit % through gear and if you have a low magic attack, you are just going to crit low anyways at a more constant rate and hit like a regular average cleric would with no dex and more magic.
    Remember: Magic never misses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can switch to using a low level bow when you run outta mp, that way you aren't complete dead weight ;D
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh man, you'll need to buy some reset scrolls or re-roll, otherwise you're screwed.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    He isn't completely screwed, he could fix it to be LA build. but yeah current build isn't good.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    o.O so.... u still running around in lvl 1 armours?
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh ya you may want to consider redoing your build. the way that our points spread out it is better to just go full arcane and get crit, hp, and phys def from armor refining and shards.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it's a ready-to-delete-build.
    worst = ready-to-uninstall-build.