New fad to camp a Marriage Quest NPC

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    now you're just acting like a 12 year old. I stated earlier that I had to wait for 2 and a half hours. If you want to pick apart my story, then go ahead, I'm a little pissed off atm so excuse me for not making composing myself and writing a novel for you to hear about every last second of my time. If you want to pick apart my posts word for word, go ahead. I really couldn't care less at this point.
    I'm not the one nerd-raging all over the forum. b:laugh

QQmore
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylinia - Lost City
    Sylinia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seems like " Some" are missing the point...

Some people pay 30 - 60 dollars to get married in game, depending on if packs were on sale...

These same people most likely have Jobs and families and thus have limited time in game to play arround with immature people that can not decipher between a time to Pk and a time not to and when a GM has already said, Do NOT do this. b:lipcurl
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    BigPopcorn - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    These same people most likely have Jobs and families and thus have limited time in game to play arround with immature people that can not decipher between a time to Pk and a time not to and when a GM has already said, Do NOT do this. b:lipcurl

even less to argue about the point to children
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Seems like " Some" are missing the point...

Some people pay 30 - 60 dollars to get married in game, depending on if packs were on sale...

Your fault for rolling on a PvP server.

Seriously, you act as if the world will end if you can't complete your OPTIONAL quest. GM's have already stated that camping is only against the rules if you're blocking an area that's REQUIRED for certain levels.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Camp a spot too long and its Griefing. Griefing is not allowed. cant say it any simpler than that

Edit: omfg that sig again HAHAHA ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OhSusanna - Lost City
    OhSusanna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay. So PKing while someone is trying to farm should be against the rules since it's ruining someone's enjoyment of the game.

PKing a group of people while they try to AoE grind should also be against the rules since it's ruining someone's enjoyment of the game.

PKing someone as they try to do their WQ should be against the rules since it's ruining someone's enjoyment of the game.

Hell. Let's just ban PK completely.

b:embarrass

well i guess i should have used smaller words for the pve people. there is a difference between pking and camping. pking=good camping=naughty (even a caveman should be able to understand that) someone comes by and pk s you once or even twice, meh w/e. when a group of 10+ people camp a location and do not allow people to complete a quest, that is considered "griefing" and is against the TOS of PWI. camping marriage quest location or any quest location for an hour+ would be griefing.

the difference is the amount of times you kill someone. and in regards to the "RQ days" blame the GM's for starting to randomly enforce the griefing rule. they have continued to ignore players attempt to get a clarafication on how, when, and where this rule is enforced.
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    dude, there's already been posted where a gm has said that its not just MANDATORY quests. Its enjoyment of the game. And if you're such a fan of camping and such, why aren't you on a pvp server?
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    says the leader of redhawk

the notorious camper of 5x in tusk town

BEWARE
  • Sylinia - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Your fault for rolling on a PvP server.

Seriously, you act as if the world will end if you can't complete your OPTIONAL quest. GM's have already stated that camping is only against the rules if you're blocking an area that's REQUIRED for certain levels.

You seriously are immature and or daft aren't you. b:chuckle
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    well i guess i should have used smaller words for the pve people. there is a difference between pking and camping. pking=good camping=naughty(even a caveman should be able to understand that)
    lolwut? If that even made any sense at all.
    when a group of 10+ people camp a location and do not allow people to complete a quest, that is considered "griefing" and is against the TOS of PWI. camping marriage quest location or any quest location for an hour+ would be griefing.
    What you fail to understand is that ToS is only there for no one to read and to simply click "Agree" and continue. GM's follow a completely different set of rules; if you paid just a little bit of attention to their actions, you'd realize that.
    even less to argue about the point to children
    You're the one acting like a child, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    How am I the one acting like a child when you're the one argueing a point that has already been proven wrong?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    How am I the one acting like a child when you're the one argueing a point that has already been proven wrong?
    Because apparently you can't read and still think you're right b:laugh

Oh, and QQing up a storm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Thats it, I'm done argueing. Its useless to people who refuse to see the evidence in front of them.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Thats it, I'm done argueing. Its useless to people who refuse to see the evidence in front of them.
    What evidence? You've given nothing along the lines of evidence xD Other than "Killed me for 2 hours" Which somehow changed to 5 hours, based on what friends told you (Which is 2nd hand evidence)

Whatever, just go QQ on worldchat or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessios
    jessios Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    MQ is mandatory, you have paid for it, it is a daily quest, you should be able to do it. You should NOT have to sit in safe for an hour at a time to wait for people just to mass kill everyone that steps in site of one spot. As said before the GM's said that griefing is NOT allowed so its bannable which therefore is 'QQable'. And I must agree with you, back in the day with RQ and BLT was way worse, but times have changed and rules too. So if you pay 60 dollars to do something in game you should be able to do it without trying for more than 3 hours.. And even if they don't PWI will be losing some money and get alot of complaints..

2010-03-0819-32-0777.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OhSusanna - Lost City
    edited March 2010

sorry i should have told you arguing with the mentally ill is not advised b:thanks obviously the guy has been run off his own server section and is forced to troll others.
  • Sylinia - Lost City
    edited March 2010

What is it they say BP? Stupid is as Stupid does... He doesn't even really matter as he isn't on this server where this is happening, there for his opinion is mute not to mention full of BS. b:laugh
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    sorry i should have told you arguing with the mentally ill is not advised b:thanks obviously the guy has been run off his own server section and is forced to troll others.
    Not enough QQ in HT :< So I leech off PK server QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    so then roll into a pvp server if you're so desperate for it.

you're the carebear in the pve server.
  • OhSusanna - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Not enough QQ in HT :< So I leech off PK server QQ

reroll pvp so you can stop talking out of your **** about things you can't understand. i am sure that plenty of people on LC will be happy to show you the difference between pk ing and camping.b:laugh
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Lol @ those people QQing in the screenshots.

Good job koi. Making people rage is what this server needs.
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    oh shush you Koi alt. noone's buying it considering nobody likes Koi on the server except Koi themselves.
  • lakie
    lakie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmmmm... well for starters I was down there also getting pked by the "MQ campers", I wasn't down there quite as long as BigPopcorn but I was there, myself and my husband were pked several times also.

With that said.... Astoru what is the problem, why are you agreeing with the MQ camping? Are you guilty of doing this or are you just jealous because no one will marry you on game (judging by your attitude I can see why)?

You can get ban from this game for grieving. I have seen certain players in this game get ban for pking numerous times over mats and such. FYI camping MQ is grieving.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I'm actually a Kami alt X:
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    lol so are you the Kami that was getting killed? or are you the Kami that came out with Daikoku killing your "heroes"?

even thought i seriously doubt that you're kami to begin with.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ITT: Bawwww I rolled a pvp server and don't like it, but I can't leave and don't know how to fight back
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandomonium
    pandomonium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Koi camped me for 2 hours b:cry, thought I'd make a thread about it, but then I found one already started b:pleased Maybe YaKuZa should merg into TOS11(n) sounds like a wonderful place to let out all these tears b:surrender
  • blacktundra
    blacktundra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    typical QQs of the day from the people that cant defend themselves
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ROFL 2 thumbs up for KOI ;)