What new fashion do you want to see?

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    YOUR CHARACTER IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! b:shockedb:cute

rofl >.< omg i saw the face and went "omg cute!!!" but wow that is a creepy pic though <__<

I know it's so creepy xD I also have to fix her up a bit I hate her noseb:surrender
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I know it's so creepy xD I also have to fix her up a bit I hate her noseb:surrender

Have fun, omg I love making character presets b:cute I make some for my friends when they ask me and its sooo fun b:dirty

like i made this character for my friend, its not the finished product but you can get an idea how i make characters lol. I make 3-6 different characters using the same colors rofl. Then they choose which one they like best and I do color :P

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/BeingHope/Fashion/Character%20Presets/Radiance/2010-01-3117-27-54.jpg

One of the colored versions of that one (blue):

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/BeingHope/Fashion/Character%20Presets/Radiance/2010-02-0119-40-47.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Have fun, omg I love making character presets b:cute I make some for my friends when they ask me and its sooo fun b:dirty

like i made this character for my friend, its not the finished product but you can get an idea how i make characters lol. I make 3-6 different characters using the same colors rofl. Then they choose which one they like best and I do color :P

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/BeingHope/Fashion/Character%20Presets/Radiance/2010-01-3117-27-54.jpg

One of the colored versions of that one (blue):

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/BeingHope/Fashion/Character%20Presets/Radiance/2010-02-0119-40-47.jpg

Their so pretty and I love the first oneb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Their so pretty and I love the first oneb:dirty

b:dirty I know right? Lol I love to make character presets, its a new hobby for me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    othella wrote: »
    Oh, and why are almost all non-PWI fashion screenshots taken on that skinny char? I wanna see what it looks like on a char that isn't bannable here. >.<
    90% of female chinese characters are skinny with bubble eyes. Their forum even has a sticky (+various topics) on how to edit their ini files to make them look like it. b:quiet
    edited February 2010
    volst wrote: »
    90% of female chinese characters are skinny with bubble eyes. Their forum even has a sticky (+various topics) on how to edit their ini files to make them look like it. b:quiet

...........................b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2010
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The male army uniform, and female War Set.

I love a man in uniform. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Umaly - Sanctuary
    Umaly - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heya all .. i see some new names in the fashion list in AH ... can annyone find some photos of theas fashions? I would want those! b:victory

- Pearl brocade outfit
    - Romance outfit

Thanks for ur help!

Ohh and i like this dress 2!
    fashion-f2.php#
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    KITTEN SET. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • Phail - Raging Tide
    Phail - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    30m2tli.jpg

Hahaha.. Sorry was just looking through the thread. This looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie.
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Or that. That dress ^^^^ is beautiful. Character is cute face'd but scary anorexic'd. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    using the names from the chinese version, in no particular order:

* Medieval Shirt

*Debutante's Dress

* Court Attendant's Dress

* Female New Year set (one reason i was mad about the New Year celebration being dissed...been waiting for this outfit to come out! i like ethnic outfits!)

* Maid set

* Princess set

for male outfits:

* War set

*Medieval

yeah, i know- all my choices have long skirts! i like to dress my characters elegantly, and already have what short skirts i like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I Love the war set, the classic dance, party queen is pretty cool, princess set, and the medieval dress. My top 5. b:victory
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:surrender or a barbkini for the female barbs ingame o.o
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BLUE JEANS!

And western boots! b:pleased
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1442sdu.jpg

i want that top >_>
  • MrChrist - Heavens Tear
    MrChrist - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Prophet set. Robe of the Loong is not sufficient.
    If you see this message, it means there is something Jesus-related and I am trolling it.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Anything straight for males...

...for a change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Anything straight for males...

...for a change.
    This

Most of the male fashion sucks :<
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kla/dian - Sanctuary28
    Kla/dian - Sanctuary28 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i would like to see some kind of helmets...some characters are ugly and need to hide their face ..joking..but helmets would be nice..b:chuckle
    the name is KlaVdian...PW never gets it rightb:laugh
  • Tristrum - Dreamweaver
    Tristrum - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree...us males who play males needs fashion. v_v
    I like the eastern set thingy, and I'm debating buying that;
    but I'd so buy a modernised-Mafia-set of some sort.
    fer sure.

Also, that red and black dress is gorgeous beyond all reason.
    holy wow<3.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Maybe these too (came from official CN forums):
    30m2tli.jpg

b:dirty I need this dress.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:dirty I need this dress.

...are you not concerned with how OBVIOUSLY ANOREXIC the girl is...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seriously... the dress might be pretty but its hard to tell because she's so skinny. Her arms are horrifying... It's like some uber-creepy mob from Eden or Heaven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It should be illegal to be that skinny. And don't even get me started on the huge eyes vs tiny pointy nose business.

Maybe a picture of a not so anorexic, whiter-than-white chick wearing a white dress? So you know, we can actually see the dress?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What about this one? I'm still waiting for this set to come out over here. The girly men clothes gave me good lols (I am a proud owner of pink feathers b:cute), but something more casual would be nice.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I've never been one for huge hairy chests [please ignore the fact I married a barb >.>" ] but that looks alright. I will say that the fairy kills it a little. [Fairy? Genie? Hell if I know, it's like a damned lightbulb.]
    (I am a proud owner of pink feathers b:cute)

Barbs wearing that fashion set still manage to make me look twice. It's also the only fashion set that I threatened to divorce my poor, abused husband over if he ever bought it, nevermind in pink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SassiKitty - Heavens Tear
    SassiKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    The mafia set <3

I totally agree with Mafia set... that comes out then I'll start buying fash again... made a promise i wouldnt buy anymore til it comes out =P
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What about this one? I'm still waiting for this set to come out over here. The girly men clothes gave me good lols (I am a proud owner of pink feathers b:cute), but something more casual would be nice.

Actually, a guy in Sanctuary has that set. I don't know his in-game name but I did see someone with that set as far as I can remember. I believe he won a forum contest so he was able to get that set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
This discussion has been closed.