Oh Lost City, what would be do without Dropzio

Linwiz - Lost City
Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)

Comments

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh **** this was fast.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My pro stun lock kept him in place long enough for my boy Damaged to finish him off. Wadzio all I can say is, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I just realized I made a typo in the title woops b:shocked

we*
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I just realized I made a typo in the title woops b:shocked

we*

I hope you know that you've been trolled by Spectral. Both Zerhee and Damaged are in the same faction as "Dropzio."
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I hope you know that you've been trolled by Spectral. Both Zerhee and Damaged are in the same faction as "Dropzio."
    Umm... No? Both Zerhee and Damaged are in Essence, which is not the same Faction as "Dropzio"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Umm... No? Both Zerhee and Damaged are in Essence, which is not the same Faction as "Dropzio"

Oh wait you're right zerhee is in Essence. But didn't know that Damaged was. Well I look stupid in this thread. Anyway, on to the next one.

Edit: Not really good with names. A lot of names look like they belong in Spectral's guild list.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Well I look stupid in this thread. Anyway, on to the next one.

Yes you do
    Edit: Not really good with names. A lot of names look like they belong in Spectral's guild list.

I bet spec needs half the server on its guild list -.-
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh wait you're right zerhee is in Essence. But didn't know that Damaged was. Well I look stupid in this thread. Anyway, on to the next one.

Damaged was in spectral.. just came to Essence a few days ago XD
    I think Wadzio wanted to give him a good bye present
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Not your fault- its just because at some point most of them used to be in Spectral! b:chuckle Even I struggle with it sometimes- and I have guild list to look at too! =X
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not your fault- its just because at some point most of them used to be in Spectral! b:chuckle Even I struggle with it sometimes- and I have guild list to look at too! =X

guys i am really worried what happens to LC's #1 (drama producing) faction...b:bored

whats next?
    dropzio goes to Essence and drops Nirvana wand+12?
    athran goes Kami to steal all warsoulmats and npcs daikokus gear?
    shinzoko gets Spectrals new Leader?

b:cool
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dunno why lil boy pervs is so proud of a gank, lol.
    Anyway, the "doom squad" is probably just gonna leech nirvana crystals now from essence and then leave for kami. No wonder you're so pro. ****ing QQers over a CoA ring, you're sad. =D
    At least for once in your life time you got a good piece of gear Damaged without having to QQ for it, grats.
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Anyway, the "doom squad" is probably just gonna leech nirvana crystals now from essence and then leave for kami. No wonder you're so pro. ****ing QQers over a CoA ring, you're sad. =D
    At least for once in your life time you got a good piece of gear Damaged without having to QQ for it, grats.

no need to be so mad just because we left. And im definantly not gonna be leeching nirvana crystals because ive been 99 for 2 weeks and im only 4%. You serious about joining Kami? You say this as if we dont like Essence... Essence is 5 Times more sociable and 5 times more organised than Spectral was and ever will be
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Mad because you left? You got it all wrong. Personally i never liked your bull**** of "blue names", "your build sucks", "you suck", etc. Kinda funny too you talk about being social when you were ****ing trolls in guild chat all day long. Tbh Spectral is a lot better without you anyway.
    And yes, i'm serious about kamisama, as all you have proved so far is that you 3 are nothing else then a clique with no loyalty to anyone except your common objectives. Ktnx
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited March 2010

Pretty sure ganking is all Spectral do since only ~5% know how to even 1v1
    Anyway, the "doom squad" is probably just gonna leech nirvana crystals now from essence and then leave for kami.

I don't plan on ever doing Nirvana for myself, and why would I want to join a less-active guild (with respect to my timezone) in terms of PVP?

No wonder you're so pro. ****ing QQers over a CoA ring, you're sad. =D

If by QQing you mean asking why OrangePT got a CoA ring instead of meaningful pvpers, then yea we're QQers, and i'm quite happy atm thanks

My gear > yours, without cash shopping, without "QQing", but thanks for the concern.

We never had a problem with you or anyone but thanks for taking offence, sorry for wanting to join a guild that we had ALWAYS wanted to join but decided not to, since Spectral were being so helpful.

Every time we might of offended some of your care bears, it was constructive, it's just a shame that 90% of Spectral know NOTHING about PVP and thought we were being meanies.
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Yeah cause essence never ganked anyone, as in, not calling another guild for backup in pvp.
    Your gears are better cause you have a +10 weapon? Kewl, grats on that.
    Offending people only shows how much you cared about your guildies and your guild anyway. Doubt that insults show respect toward anyone, or that it's constructive in any way. It probably helps feeding your e-peens though. And true that maybe Spectral have some carebear people in guild... And might not be good in pvp. Still pretty sure that many Spectral could teach you a thing or two about pvp.
    Anyway, have fun with your new guild. Just don't leave them when you got all you could from them and move on to yet another one, ijs, tbh, imo.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ...big block of text...

Was there a point somewhere in that mess?

Lol @ Spectral teaching me a "thing or two" b:laugh

The fact of the matter is, Wadzio didn't have white name protection on or dolls, got unlucky and went red on a 3x, couldn't survive the people that then tried to kill him, and lost the ring. Stop making yourself look stupid by starting needless arguments over the forums that you're just going to lose :(
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    PROTIP- None of the new recruits are getting anything from Nirvana there is a line to hell and back of people still waiting to get itamz... so maybe in 6 months... and I'm pretty sure as little as my opinion is of some of our new people, they aren't stupid enough to think they'd be handed anything.

And as Damaged said, kind of have to go into Nirvana to get anything
    Don't participate= no crystals ever.

pretty easy concept.

I'm just glad they didn't bring over that crappy wb who has less hp in tiger than I do unbuffed in human.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkullAssasin - Lost City
    SkullAssasin - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    me no faill wbzzz me kill alllzzzb:angryb:angry
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Another cool story. Truth is pervs didnt even touch me and I was killed by some Ruthless guy called Dysphoria. Sounds like Damaged wanna to be cool and keep telling some funny stories like the one with "soloing" Athran. I like the way You build "legends", too bad is all lie ^^
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Another cool story. Truth is pervs didnt even touch me and I was killed by some Ruthless guy called Dysphoria. Sounds like Damaged wanna to be cool and keep telling some funny stories like the one with "soloing" Athran. I like the way You build "legends", too bad is all lie ^^

http://i48.tinypic.com/2n9i0ci.jpg

Ichigo dead in the air to Woflmanjack
    Shocklamp miles away

Domained first stun, force of will, undine sutra genie spark pyrogram divine pyrogram

The cool story is, if you want lunar in this game it's better to farm you than to open packs.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post that pic though bro!

next
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    uncannydemon.jpg
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Amour is evolving into...

Amourasaurus Rex!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lmfao Amour, although a visual would be nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetDream - Lost City
    SweetDream - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its safe to say Spectral as a whole lost this battle on the forums. Lets lock this one up and archive it for usage when Wazdio says something else dumb!
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    inb4BindingCharms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/31783/original/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    DAKARAUCHHSHHSHH U MAD?!?!

I always preferred "Badzio"

HI AMOUR AND UNCANNY

Spectral fails. They are safeibng the server though.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Yes you do

I bet spec needs half the server on its guild list -.-

When I say **** like that I don't mean for someone to assist me in bashing myself. Let that be a known lesson to you. Don't really wanna see that again.

Lol drama over CoA ring. How does that happen? Every guild that does guild events should have a set system that works in favor of every member. I think it's funny to hear this because we thought it was gonna happen to us b:surrender
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct