TW Report 3.6.2010 HDT - xBushidox

Hazumu - Dreamweaver
Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
No, I'm not going to try to fill those big shoes, but this was a special battle, which I felt where a report was simply necessary. I am a member of Bushido and participated the battle mainly in defense, so you all know where my report of the battle is coming from.

Background:
As many propably know, Bushido fought a long war against Dynasty and those battles, even when we were victorious were not completely filled with fun and were very stressful. However our every battle against HDT has always been filled with capital F.U.N. regardless of the end result. So after being out of TW for a couple of weeks, sorting our internal matters out, we wanted to step out into TW field again, just for the fun of it and thus it was only natural to choose HDT, our battles had always been fun and we had at least a minimal chance for victory as well.

Battle:
During the battle Bushido side had approximately 40 people (+-2 people) in the field by total, however it was apparent that HDT didn't have full 80 either. We estimated their numbers at around 60 people (If some HDT member wants to verify this, they're welcome to) and our battle tactic was pretty much 20 people on defense and 20 on offense. Apparently HDT had a quite similar plan.

I don't know what happened at HDT's base, but our base dealt with a push after push of HDT offensive. They managed to knock out our path towers fairly fast, but were completely clogged at our base towers. They did manage to make 1 very strong push inside our base, but at the end of it our inside towers and around 3 gate towers (in total) were still standing.

By the reports I heard from our offensive team, it seems like the situation was again very similar at HDT base, both had a very effective defense. This stalemate however was broken at the last hour when Bushido decided to collect all of their strength into a massive (relative to our number of people attending) offensive push against HDT base, but it was repelled quickly. At the same time HDT had capitalised our low defensive force and had knocked down 1 of our base towers right of our crystal (Looking out from our base).

Another stalemate insued and neither side made no significant progress and the time was nearing to 0 hours and so Bushido decided to do another massive push and this time it was highly successful. However HDT had once against capitalised on our low defensive force and thus our crystal was knocked down while our push was still inside their base. HDT never recovered from our last push, but they had no need, they had successfully defended against our forces already.

At the aftermath, I believe everyone in HDT was celebrating and the mood in Bushido camp was VERY high. Everyone had a blast, nobody was sad. Charms were killed, pots drank, money burned, blue named people killed, rezed back at our base and at the end we were defeated but more than everything, EVERYONE WAS HAPPY. We had a great blast, the battle was fun and even some HDT - Bushido romance bloomed in the air when dinner date plans were being planned. It is my belief that everyone in HDT share the same emotions and would share them, even if they had lost.

Our battles have always been a lot of fun and I hope that fact never changes.
Post edited by Hazumu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Great report there zumi b:thanks

That was one of the best TW's I have ever done, and been in a long time. Everyone got their share of the adventure and fun within the TW and I noticed some of that during and after the TW, either in normal chat, private messages or on World Chat.

Thank you HDT and XBushidoX for making it a great TW, and I hope to see you again soon on the battlefield. b:victory
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TY Zumi for making a wonderful post!! HDT it was great fun as our TW's are always! And the show of respect on both sides can't be beat anywhere. You all ROCK! And Bushido it goes without saying that I hump you very much!!!b:chuckle

love,
    staz
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes i bet that was a epic fun TW just about 3 hrs.......reminds me of our fun TW's with Kindrid Those long 3 hr stalemates are actually fun than a quick win or quick loss, We Vowed we Would keep coming for Kindrid until Forest of Haze was ours it took us many weeks of learning and trying new tactics before we finally came out Victorious I wish Bush and HDT the best in their Future fun TW'sb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nice report thats what a TW should be like =3, Sadly only had the pleasure 2times to be in a TW but it sure was awsome, though we got completly owned the 1st and 3rd time. We were only a small fact with what 3-4 80+ and maybe 12 70+ b:surrender. But just the thrill and the great feeling of acctually surprising one from the other faction that was send out to kill the cat-puller in ur team =3. Its bit sad that not more faction r on the TW map but the factions there sure do great ^^.b:laugh
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't worry, we don't think you are trying to fill in the big shoes. Which actually gives me an idea. I think that every faction could report the rest of us, who still don't have the privilege to participate in TW, on its own. Former battle reporters took it on themselves to report about EVERYONE, not knowing always all the details. However, they did a great job on informing us on regular basis.

I think your battle report is great, although I have a feeling that you use "push" too often. But I'm not a linguist, so.... Congratulations b:victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I use the word 'push' so much because that's what we talked about in vent all the time and that gave me the idea to make a joke about it in our faction chat.

"Push, push, breath, I can see the head now, breath, push!"

It was really funny and so it's only appropriate I use that word as much in the report. :)
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    push it in yea..o.O
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    push it in yea..o.O

You naughty barb. >.< Go log on your sin and play with your "dagger"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You naughty barb. >.< Go log on your sin and play with your "dagger"...

i wanna play with Heartie's dagger >_>
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Always knew Miz likes fish sticks ^^

ooh and on topic, tw was alot of fun :)
    b:quiet
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010

oh really b:sin
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Always knew Miz likes fish sticks ^^

ooh and on topic, tw was alot of fun :)

I remember you.
    You're gush hits me for more than my BT hits you b:sad

You're famous among HDT. At first:
    Ignore those wizzy's, they're no thread.

End of the fight:
    Get Chilli before he wipes us again b:shocked

And ofcourse I to had the pleasure of seeing the name chilli in my dmg log after nearly every one shot b:cry

O right, I would like to thank Bushido for this awesome TW.
    HDT had some great fighters, a seriusly pro scout telling us everything you guys did. (I'm sure you guys had that to. Every once in a while microburst would pop up and disapere again around our base)
    Looking forward to repeat of this (and ofcourse to the VICTORY sign at the endb:victory)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i like to play with my sword its magic!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ignore those wizzy's, they're no thread.
    Never, ever a good idea b:chuckle

@Loarvion: And I got a magic stick that inflicts hell over people. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Never, ever a good idea b:chuckle

@Loarvion: And I got a magic stick that inflicts hell over people. :O

Mine sends them to heaven. That's sage for you right?
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Every once in a while microburst would pop up and disapere again around our base

Oooo, I love hearing sneaky details like this... Naughty Yoda, gonna have to spank him. ^_^
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    :O i dont play with other ppl sticks b:shocked or swords
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Giggles YAAAAY Yoda!! Do it again, and again and again. Keeel the rabbit
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh dear, this has gone far from ordinary push XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard