Pking At Marrage Quest?

EvilNeko - Lost City
EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
is it bannable to pk at the marrage quest cuz i hear it all the time yet i dont see those parties that do pk banned for it and and if it is i think over half the server will be gone . seriosuly i need know cuz im tired of hearing it.b:puzzled
Post edited by EvilNeko - Lost City on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, Marriage Quest is not required to proceed forward in the game, so it doesn't belong under the same category of SP.

However, general principle is if you go and kill a person over and over and over for no reason, that counts are grieving and is bannable.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Killing once or twice? No.
    Killing multiple times like Olba said, yes.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    But that all depends on the person that receives the complaint some will crack down on them some won't. But like the above poster said its griefing I would say report them and hope for the best. But only if they consistently do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    boo4u wrote: »
    yeah thats why pk servers suck due to lack of respect..most figure to go on a pk server u have to pk everything in site like everyone wants to fight eachother..needs a jail system.

PvP servers don't have problems KSing, and the maturity level is actually much higher. PvP has nothing to do with maturity. Maturity is how you act. PvP is part of the game.

From what I've heard countless times about PvE servers, are lowbies being harassed by higher level blue-names, not allowing people to do their quests and verbally harassing people because in the end, there's not much you can really do about it.

To each their own, really...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes dark, but on MQ the pking is awfull specially when i got a low lvl wife and ur kos start ganking me all the time, i cant deal with 2 ppl with the same lvl has me and sometimes better with better gears than me....

Few days i ago i wen on mq to kil a boss with my wife and i got Athran and her veno nix wife on me 5 times, mean while finnaly they killed me(one shot my wife) and got away, then i think fin lets go now, and guess wt viet and her nix wife show up and try to pk me....

So the quest wich take less than 5 min on that day took me 40 45 min...

All i have to say is i really hate venos with nix.......b:angry
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just killing someone once or twice will not get you banned.

But camping someone so they cant finish MQ, or just killing everyone that tries to do the quest and camp the spot will most likely get you banned if someone can get a hold of a GM. Getting a hold of a GM is like trying to farm a Secret Letter tho, most likely it wont work.
    All tho i guess several SS and tickets showing how someone camp MQ might get you banned.

MQ involves a marriage, that involves someone getting 60 gold using the cash shop. Anything that is cash shop related tends to be taken rather serious by PWI.
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Depends on who sends the ticket to report the pk-er. Ie. How much money has that person spent on the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes dark, but on MQ the pking is awfull specially when i got a low lvl wife and ur kos start ganking me all the time, i cant deal with 2 ppl with the same lvl has me and sometimes better with better gears than me....

Few days i ago i wen on mq to kil a boss with my wife and i got Athran and her veno nix wife on me 5 times, mean while finnaly they killed me(one shot my wife) and got away, then i think fin lets go now, and guess wt viet and her nix wife show up and try to pk me....

So the quest wich take less than 5 min on that day took me 40 45 min...

All i have to say is i really hate venos with nix.......b:angry

Just ask for help in-faction. There are usually any number of people online that will come to help. I know I certainly will.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just killing someone once or twice will not get you banned.

But camping someone so they cant finish MQ, or just killing everyone that tries to do the quest and camp the spot will most likely get you banned

This is correct ----^
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if GM could reply on this,i had issue with one player,camped during quest so i send ticket to pwi with few screenshots about it and this is what i got:
    wrote:
    Re: [PWE Customer Service #KBX-11449-388] Hello,

It is not against the rules to PK on a PVP server. The only area where this is unacceptable is if it is in the Secret Passage entrance hallway or if it is in the bugged corner of the Cube of Fate.

Regards.

i make it clear it was camp,not just pk.
  • kristin2
    kristin2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    is it bannable to pk at the marrage quest cuz i hear it all the time yet i dont see those parties that do pk banned for it and and if it is i think over half the server will be gone . seriosuly i need know cuz im tired of hearing it.b:puzzled

Pretty sure your entire faction PKs at MQ, Neko....