edited February 2010
    wedding2.jpg
    and theres a photo of soultakerr and his wife
    lolugreasy
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Soultaker while DragonFang may not be able to 1 shot you without certain debuffs on you, such as dragon, veno amp, extreme poison ect.

You are equally stupid for (Scratch that, you are MORE stupid)

1) posting multiple times when you could have put all those screenshots in one post ADUUR?

2)Being so happy for your perd to 1 shot arcane armor and light armor opponents.

3) Not learning how to use paragraphs in English class.

b:bye
  • soultaker9
    soultaker9 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i think munsu has a point. i shouldnt of even bothered with this. But guess what BattleMedic does. read WC .. very sad if this is true.

2010-02-2700-37-35.jpg
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I believe everything I see on WC.
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wedding2.jpg
    And Theres A Photo Of Soultakerr And His Wife
    Lolugreasy
    soultaker9 wrote: »
    i Think Munsu Has A Point. I Shouldnt Of Even Bothered With This. But Guess What Battlemedic Does. Read Wc .. Very Sad If This Is True.

2010-02-2700-37-35.jpg

Well When You Look Like This It Is Expected Of You.
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • DragonFang - Lost City
    DragonFang - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    soultakerr if u could hit another 90+ BARB for this much Damg then ill shut up.

The_Death.jpg

The_Death RedDawn Sage Barb Pure Vit Build 90+ *Takes 30,523* :D

For this one I did not even use tree of protection only BM dragon and perd.

Don't talk too much when I clearly have SS of u taking 23.1k you just sound stupid and annoying.

Remember its only a video game don't take it so hard that u got 1 shotted.

Don't lose sleep over this its ok breathe go get some fresh air u deserve it.

***Ok DT now I'm calling you out u did 28k to Zech in tw during the blessing right?

I did 30.5k with no tree of protection only BM dragon, does this mean i hold the new record of 1 shotting another

high lvl Barb? Thank you very much =]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2010

The_Death.jpg

Don't talk too much when I clearly have SS of u taking 23.1k you just sound stupid and annoying.

***Ok DT now I'm calling you out u did 28k to Zech in tw during the blessing right?

I did 30.5k with no tree of protection only BM dragon, does this mean i hold the new record of 1 shotting another

No? I didn't have a bm dragon lol? Idk give me 100% dmg increase and my dmg jumps to 56k.. makes your 30k look really ****ty doesn't it?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n3kr0
    n3kr0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dragon omg ur such a noob really XD

This 30 K Dmg is not really something to wonder.
    The bm from ur faction did dragons,on that time u did (lucky like) double dmg with ur GX Axes.And cuz im a full tank and have no evasion and not much dex.And i was unbuffed.
    Well im not wondering that u didnt write that u only get this this way with help and not alone on ur own.
    BTW,this is a game come down lol XD,u take this as its real life .thats poor.sounds pwi is ur real life atm,applause applause.lol.whatever this will be the only thing i write about it have fun on posing on things like that.
    The once (and thats many ppl) who know me will give a **** on that .
    So have a nice life..lol^^

oh and btw its wasnt a 1 shot cuz i was only on half hp that time ^^
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    what are you talking about it's gonna look awesome on his resume
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG! Did I really just read this whole damn thread to expand a few E-peens!?! WTF!!!!!b:angry
  • Soultakerr - Lost City
    Soultakerr - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010

The_Death.jpg

this SS i did yesturday on a Koi BM at sanctuary while flying to do Rebirth delta. I had no veno , no bm , no debuffs on your BM. now stfu DF. I didnt even use tree or do i have zerk axes, just a simple crit.

2010-03-0720-55-45.jpg
  • wirlwinde1
    wirlwinde1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its so funny how people take a game so seriously when they actually get 1 shotted just accept it and move on with ur life stop crying about it geeeez....
  • DragonFang - Lost City
    DragonFang - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree the funny thing is this guy has not gotten over this topic and still wants to prove

himself no one really cares ITS A GAME ur 30 yrs old stop acting like a lil kid...

First of all Zeramir is an 8x wiz that recently hit 90 with bad 8x gears if ur gonna post

something please don't lie about it LOL. Post better SS next time when ur at the current spot

not just the damg log HAHA LOL. Plus ur 21k still does not beat my 23k or 30k so

GTFO end of topic next please.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    this SS i did yesturday on a Koi BM at sanctuary while flying to do Rebirth delta. I had no veno , no bm , no debuffs on your BM. now stfu DF. I didnt even use tree or do i have zerk axes, just a simple crit.

2010-03-0720-55-45.jpg

Uhh.... that's a 8x arcane wiz....
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Uhh.... that's a 8x arcane wiz....
    Your both wrong. Thats a 9x Cleric. She/he is in Hell'sDen.

And LOL @ soultakerr having more hp in human form buffed then DF does Buffed and in Tiger form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soultakerr - Lost City
    Soultakerr - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree the funny thing is this guy has not gotten over this topic and still wants to prove

himself no one really cares ITS A GAME ur 30 yrs old stop acting like a lil kid...

First of all Zeramir is an 8x wiz that recently hit 90 with bad 8x gears if ur gonna post

something please don't lie about it LOL. Post better SS next time when ur at the current spot

not just the damg log HAHA LOL. Plus ur 21k still does not beat my 23k or 30k so

i gave you 2 hours and a charm to try to 1 shot me DF.. 4,100 was your highest damage after 2 hours. As posted in my previous SS. Now its my turn. Send me pm when i can perdition you for 2 hours. Your highest damage was made with help. You say your in school, i guess they dont teach common sense cause its apparent that you didnt inherit it from your parents. Both times you got lucky from help from veno's and bms ect..... If you call yourself great, why do you stay in safe zone so much until you get your back up there? I think your just scared to come out. And next Time DF post a SS of you by yourself doing that high damage. In matter of fact, i dont see a SS by yourself. I posted a few SS of me 1 shotting by myself. I guess your reputation perceeds you.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Everyone get their lowbie hp egos out of here.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have 600 hp on my level 23 Troll Priest! Am I pro now?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Yep, you're totally not wanting to prove yourself and not acting like a kid by posting a new thread about your lame double amped 1shots no one cares about every week.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010

If it's just a game why are you trying to top DT so heatedly

(btw you can't)
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All this petty arguing cracks me up. The fact of the matter is the barb with higher HP will ALWAYS have the better armageddon damage in a perfect scenario. Dragonfang, your damage potential with armageddon will never be as good as Soultakkers with your current gear. This says nothing of either of your skill, just the simple fact that Soultakker has more HP than you. Any of your 1 shots that you have shown us, if you were to put Soultaker in your place and apply the same debuffs, his would always be higher. Not taking sides here just stating a STATISTICAL FACT. The sooner we all realize this the sooner we can end this pathetic thread.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your both wrong. Thats a 9x Cleric. She/he is in Hell'sDen.

And LOL @ soultakerr having more hp in human form buffed then DF does Buffed and in Tiger form.

No. Zeramir's in my guild lol. He's now a lvl 90 wiz with 8x arcane gear.....
  • Zeramir - Lost City
    Zeramir - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LIES b:cry

you didn't ss when you hit me =(
    there were 4 of you all over me... lagged too bad to time my absolute domain lol

i got rank 60 robes too =)
    (most grade 8 and 9 gear b:victory)

i don't understand you guys who get hard ons from your perdition on frozen robe users
    THANK GOD FOR BLACKLIST b:surrender tired of your hurtful whispers b:cry

also, Maveena hits me 5.5k auto-attack, ijs