[Raging Tide] PvE Guild Hikari is recruiting!

Options
2»

Comments

• KamiKaZe - Raging Tide
    KamiKaZe - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hey im loking for a peaceful and nice guild im kind sick tired of these big guilds all were you se all day just drama and no help from no one i whant a guild with no fake promises and to be funny helpful with ppl when they need ty,btw im assasin lvl 70b:sad
  • Haniel - Raging Tide
    Haniel - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd love to join, if you're interested in taking on a psychic character! I've been looking for a faction for a while now and this one looks like just the one I need! I want to make close friends in this game, so if you'd like to have me I'd like to join! Thanx!

~Haniel, of Raging Tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature made by ~me~. b:victory
  • Sekota - Raging Tide
    Sekota - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KamiKaZe - Hi Kami, Hikari could be just the place for you :) See you soon, I hope!

Haniel - Hey Haniel! We're always happy to make new friends :) Looking forward to meeting you!

And I have a little announcement to make: I have just passed leadership of Hikari over to sylvani! Congratulations, Coni! x

Sekota xXx
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hi, just writing to re-emphasize that our core philosophy still applies. We remain a non-pk faction focused on helping players through the pve aspect of the game. You can pm me, or any of the officers for further info or if you're interested in joining.

ps Thanks so much ama <3

pss This thread needs more Dire.
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • BookWorm - Raging Tide
    BookWorm - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bump b:shutup
  • Neorago - Raging Tide
    Neorago - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • talon56
    talon56 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    my name is wraithbringer and i like to help players to im very nice and would like to join you guild love to hel pwith you goals
  • Konii_sweet - Raging Tide
    Konii_sweet - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What's this?
  • Frozendounts - Raging Tide
    Frozendounts - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    can i join this faction
  • Neorago - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey tharrr
    We'd love for you to join us ^^ Just give any of our officers a whisper. If you have trouble with that then we shall use our awesome mind reading abilities to contact you x)

Also uhm *PokesThisThread*

Also also...Kpop <3 b:surrender
  • Konii_sweet - Raging Tide
    Konii_sweet - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *pokes neo, proceeds to steal her fashion*
  • Neorago - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nuuuu D: I lubs mai fash
    Besides, my new fash comes with guns b:cool
  • rexbolt
    rexbolt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm looking for a faction to join after a few months absence from PWI and I would like to join Hikari. I'm currently a level 30+ Barbarian and the name is Garougeki.
  • Kyzarin - Raging Tide
    Kyzarin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This looks like a faction I might enjoy being a part of. Just a question, what levels are people in this faction? I don't want to feel like I can't help anyone in the faction b/c I'm too low lvl. I'm a lvl 41 archer in case the automatic avatar image is wrong.
  • BookWorm - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We'd be happy to have you guys. =]
    A large portion of Hikari is around lv 30-50. However, we do have a reasonable number of higher levels that can help.
    We also plan to do TT (once our tank levels more, or we recruit or higher leveled tank).

I'll attempt to pm you both ingame. I look forward to meeting you guys.
  • Decimate - Raging Tide
    Decimate - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't like askin others for help, but speaking of tanks... what's the stat build on a bb tank? I'm not spamming, I'm just interested in your guild (although, I must admit... I love pvp).
  • Tawania - Raging Tide
    Tawania - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am looking for a Guild that accept ppl with real life and where i dont have to be high lvl as fast as possible.
    What i read in first post looks good for me.

Im from Germany but im looking for an international Guild cause i play at different Times, even when its like 3 AM here xD
    I wanna just play for fun, and when im in mood and not because i HAVE to play.

Started yesterday but im not a complete noob in PW.
    I played the malay/eng version and after a longer break i changed to PWI cause i play JD too.

Now i started an Assassin, which is completely new for me, everything has different Names here so i feel like a newbie and dont wanna be alone all time :)

Hope to hear from u b:pleased
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Heh, there's a faction by that name on my server. My main and my sin are in it. XD

Probably just a coincidence, though. No one on HT's Hikari has mentioned you. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Cyphie - Raging Tide
    Cyphie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't like askin others for help, but speaking of tanks... what's the stat build on a bb tank? I'm not spamming, I'm just interested in your guild (although, I must admit... I love pvp).

I'm afraid me personally has no idea of builds, and also haven't got an idea of how tanks should work, hope someone can help you with your problem though.
    I am looking for a Guild that accept ppl with real life and where i dont have to be high lvl as fast as possible.
    What i read in first post looks good for me.

Im from Germany but im looking for an international Guild cause i play at different Times, even when its like 3 AM here xD
    I wanna just play for fun, and when im in mood and not because i HAVE to play.

Started yesterday but im not a complete noob in PW.
    I played the malay/eng version and after a longer break i changed to PWI cause i play JD too.

Now i started an Assassin, which is completely new for me, everything has different Names here so i feel like a newbie and dont wanna be alone all time :)

Hope to hear from u b:pleased

We do accept those people, and fast leveling is not important at all, just having fun is what counts. But I should tell you we don't do TW just so you don't get all disapointed by that.

I believe we are quite international as well, seen people from all over the world pop up.

We will try to contact you in game, you could also try contacting a officer yourself ofcourse.
    Heh, there's a faction by that name on my server. My main and my sin are in it. XD

Probably just a coincidence, though. No one on HT's Hikari has mentioned you. :P

I've seen it on the forums somewhere I think, it is fun, just hope we don't give them/they don't give us a bad name xD
  • Laafayette - Raging Tide
    Laafayette - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey, I would like to join this guild. Ive been looking to be part of an active one. I'm about to reach 30 very soon, I'll message one of the members listed next time i'm in game. :)
  • Emergency - Raging Tide
    Emergency - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think we have an emergency b:cute
  • unforgivein
    unforgivein Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Was wandering If I could join you guys? look like a good guild. And im pretty new to PW D:
  • deathangelx57
    deathangelx57 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hello Hikari! :) I just started playing PWI, so, I'm really low leveled. Still, I'd like to join you and learn the game! My ingame name is DeathxAngel if you want to chat with me. Hope to see you soon!
  • BookWorm - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'll try to pm you both b:thanks
  • rexbolt
    rexbolt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey, its Garougeki again...I think one of the officer might have contacted me a few weeks ago, but I haven't been on most of the time. Being a full-time student is not easy ^^;, but I'll whisper one of the Hikari officer this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  • Saviour - Raging Tide
    Saviour - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sooner than later I need a Saviour b:pleased
  • Melodysplay - Raging Tide
    Melodysplay - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hello i'm melodysplay and i would like to apply to become a member of the Hikari guild. I just started playing yesturday and I thought that I should start looking for a guild that fits my personality and what I enjoy to do . After reading the description I think Hikari is the guild for me.b:pleased I've never been a PvP type of person and always preferred to play PvE. I'm also a very friends and polite person who enjoys chatting and making new friends online. Well thats a little bit about myself. ^^ I hope to hear from you soon. b:victory
  • AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide
    AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We are still quite a small guild, but we are growing slowly.

i think we should not been ''quite small'' anymore, but not huge either XD

If you are interested in joining our little family then please send any of the following people a message:

Leader: sylvani (aka konii_sweet)
    Director: BookWorm (aka Herikita)
    Marshals: Emergency (aka Saviour)
    Executors: RuneTree (aka RuneHammer), Cyphie, Neorago, Sekota (aka Amadreana)

i think we also should have more executors in that list :P
  • AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide
    AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We are still quite a small guild, but we are growing slowly.

i think we should not been ''quite'' small anymore, but not huge either XD
    If you are interested in joining our little family then please send any of the following people a message:

Leader: sylvani (aka konii_sweet)
    Director: BookWorm (aka Herikita)
    Marshals: Emergency (aka Saviour)
    Executors: RuneTree (aka RuneHammer), Cyphie, Neorago, Sekota (aka Amadreana)

i also think we also should have more executors in that list :P
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mods, please close this thread, as I will be posting an updated version of our recruitment post.
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."