pets and ect

maresha
maresha Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
im currently lvl 6 and i see alot of people around me with fairys and pets. how do u get them?

are professions nessesary? or just helpful? sense im new, they just feel like something else to confuse me. but i dont want to get behind and have to work it up at a later date.
Post edited by maresha on

Comments

• Contradicted - Sanctuary
    Contradicted - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fairys are something you can get from level 2 if i remember right these get done through a quest called Birth of a New Age from the Watcher of the Earth in every main town, you cant miss him he has a bright beam of light coming down on him, as for pets, you must be a venomancer to be able to commands pets to attack for you, however any class can use certain special pets called Baby Pets these pets are not used to attack or anything they're simply there for looks and follow you all around and they dont even need feeding :P
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just information they not called fairy, but genie. b:thanks
    You will get fairy after demon sage. (which still very long way to go)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Genies can be gotten at any lvl from the NPC called Watcher of the Earth. You get your first pet from a quest, but only if you're a venomancer, other classes have to get an all class pet, which tend to be slightly expensive.

Fairies are for Sage and Demon, which is a cultivation capability that you'll learn more about once you reach lvl 89.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • kislany96
    kislany96 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello. I have a question. Level 20 blademaster I am and I want to ask (if possible) to be received into animals. I look forward selected a. Thanks in advance.
  • Craid - Lost City
    Craid - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I hope this is the appropriate thread to ask this, i'm just looking for where i can find a list of all the pets that excel in DPS (Damage Per Second), HP, or Defense. Is there anyone experienced enough to know how to list these without controversy but with facts? Otherwise, i guess i'll be using a Sawfly and a Glacial Walker (And of the Sawfly, does it matter if you get the exact name of??)
  • Reseda - Heavens Tear
    Reseda - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Go to the Venomancer section. There are plenty of threads that discuss the DPS of different pets.