Why I left ___ for ___

MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Before I begin I must express my thanks to what is currently the best faction on the _____ server, that is, _____. Even more specifically I must thank ______, _____, _____, _____, _____, and _____, who from level __ - __, have been in the majority of my _____s and _____s. That I chose to leave _____ is in no way a reflection on the factions integrity, I did not leave over personal squabbles or drama.

I left simply because upon reaching level __ I have for the most part stopped playing. My exp has stayed at __% for almost a week, I have not done dailies for _-_ days in a row, and while I'm on, all I ever do is ____________________. In short I no longer felt _____ offered me any more excitement to play the game. Its hard to even look forward to _____ because it's so monotonous. As I continue, note that I am in no way bashing _____, although later the tone of this post will change.

If I had simply left it at this I think many people would be content. So far these are cogent and recognizable facts, however my chosen alternative to _____ (_____) seems to afford absolutely no understanding.

I know this because today I came online to alot of bashing. It seems that one is allowed to leave _____ as long as they don't join _____.

My reasons for joining _____ are simple. They are without question the most interesting faction on the RT server simply because their goals are based on the trait of '_____'. This trait a few months ago had earned them some _____, as it was without any conceptual aim. That is, _____ seemed to resist for the sake of resisting. But now their goal is clear and its possibility near (or nearing).

_____ at this moment is the only faction that can resist the _____ Wave that is _____. I suspect that within _ to _ weeks the level gap will close, at which point it will come down to _____ and _____. Both of which I admit _____ will have to work on, but so will _____.

I play _____ to escape and relax, we all play for different reasons, but one reason is common to all, and that is we all want to enjoy oursevles. Quite simply, I did not enjoy the game during my last weeks with _____, and really, must I provide detailed answers to justify my decision? I think not. How we, how you, interact with a digital world is entirely up to you.

(Spam, you say? Ok fine, this is a mad-lib thread.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide on

Comments