PvP in Secret Passage

LuciusVorenu - Lost City
LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ok I have been told time and time again that PvP is bannable inside of Secret Passage. Yet I see People PKing there day in and out and nothin seems to happen to them so I just wanna verify if it truely is a bannable offense please!
Post edited by LuciusVorenu - Lost City on

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Last time I checked, it is. I believe that no one really knows because they don't read the forums :/
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Honestly the rule is so confusing and has been changed so many times that no one knows for sure.

I've been told that it wasn't bannable as long as I dont camp people.

So I go into SP and kill everyone once, then leave as soon as I do this.

Then I got banned.

Different GMs have different rules, my advice is to just avoid doing it.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • LuciusVorenu - Lost City
    LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Alright guys thanks!
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i got pk'ed in there too but i wont post the pic again, that was embarrasing b:surrender
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I got frapsed once camping people

Then when i saw the video i felt bad and never did it again
    I think less people would do it if they viewed their actions through a looking glass

Nonetheless thats a ****ty rule
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    combatx wrote: »
    I got frapsed once camping people

Then when i saw the video i felt bad and never did it again
    I think less people would do it if they viewed their actions through a looking glass

Nonetheless thats a ****ty rule

I don't think that is true. :x
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't think that is true. :x

me agree.
    ._.'
    you be looking at yourself when you kill them....why would watching it again make you stop?
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Haha, that thought crossed my mind too. I was more just pointing that out because of his response to the video in a conversation. <.<
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    me agree.
    ._.'
    you be looking at yourself when you kill them....why would watching it again make you stop?
    xD

Well that's a psychological phenomenon, isn't it? what you're saying contradicts our entire rehabilitation system
    Haha, that thought crossed my mind too. I was more just pointing that out because of his response to the video in a conversation. <.<

truth is i don't remember my reaction to the video itself. I remember that within the video i let the recorder pass after 5 or so minutes, and im guessing that was because of guilt.

but what i remember better is how rq harassed the author of the video, i do remember my reaction to that

i dont know what conversation youre talking of, we had a lot of them, maybe it had something to do with me complaining about pwe's policy. but im sure you have perfect reason to believe as you do, and youre probably right.
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well my barb was among the first set of ppl to get banned there b:chuckle i would fight rq in there and when ppl ran by i would perdition b:laugh gm was in there and told us to stop and i thought it was a regular player cuz didn thave the gm sign up then boom disconnected lol and banned for a week gm told me on another char that pking ppl under lvl 50 in there was violating ToS for them impeading them from leveling but u can atk ppl over lvl 50 w/o being banned
  • Hayateremix - Lost City
    Hayateremix - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it is? wow my alts get pked in there at times - -;