FC

Options
Woneo - Harshlands
Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey ;). I have been playing PWI for a looong time. I made my first account in October 2008, I played untill around july-ish of 2009. Then i took a long break, then made this sin.
I know NOTHING of fc.
Can someone give me a quick guide, or rundown of what makes fc so epic, and maybe a quick guide. A little info on what sins should do would be excellent aswell
Post edited by Woneo - Harshlands on

Comments

• SoulFlare - Sanctuary
    SoulFlare - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sins give the least to a squad for FCC so it's hard to find a squad with random people. Bloodpaint helps barbs and BMs recover more HP while they AoE. Every little bit counts. What brings down the sins is that they have only two AoEs so I reccomend to get a genie solely for bramble rage (7 earth 6 metal 60 for level 1, you can learn wind shield too) to give you 3 AoEs. Always try to start your AoEs after the BM's heaven's flame (dragon AOE) to maximize your damage but only for large pulls as BMs don't HF the smaller ones as often (1-2 groups). Use wolf emblem before your AoEs for crazy crits. CoD is optional, more AoE power but then have to spam skills on bosses.

For bosses just spark and auto attack with wind shield if you didn't use CoD..

If you need to know how bosses go.. I think there is a guide for that already