Question on Assassin

Nabori - Raging Tide
Nabori - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
Hello! i was thinking about making an assassin, so i did. What i found was going from a lvl 2x psy to a lvl 1 assassin was painfull b:faint . I realize its a big level diffrence, but even as a lvl 1 psy it is 1 hit killing mobs. I understand the pros/cons of each class, but i was wondering if sins damage gets better or is damage all relied on skills?b:surrender
Post edited by Nabori - Raging Tide on

Comments

• AcceIerator - Heavens Tear
    AcceIerator - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the assn is like the archer, at low levels we don't do much damage cause of the lack of crits we have a lower level. our dmg is mainly based on dex and crits so the higher lvl you are with more crits is when your damage really shines.
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello! i was thinking about making an assassin, so i did. What i found was going from a lvl 2x psy to a lvl 1 assassin was painfull b:faint . I realize its a big level diffrence, but even as a lvl 1 psy it is 1 hit killing mobs. I understand the pros/cons of each class, but i was wondering if sins damage gets better or is damage all relied on skills?b:surrender

Obviously you haven't been playing this game long, so it's an understandable misconception you had. Only the magic based classes ever do quick kills at their beginning levels. Reason being is that the attack speed is low due to a need for skill spamming, and the fact that they have very low HP. Assassins can attack very quickly, and would therefore be over powered if they could do one hit kills like crazy, even at the beginning levels. Think about if a Barbarian was as powerful as the DD classes. He would be able to take an enormous amount of hits and kill very quickly, whereas others can only take a few hits.

Trust me, once you get to 50+, your critical hits will be ridiculous in how often they are and your dps will be insanely high.