fc w/ high level

Options
Herotanker - Harshlands
Herotanker - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
hi, i am just wondering do i get less exp from mobs when i run fc with ppl who are +10 levels then me? Is it true that by using hyper stone the amount of exp i get when running with high level is the same as with ppl at my level even if there is a difference?
Post edited by Herotanker - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yes, you do get less xp from mobs when you run with ppl higher than you, but thats cus they get more xp in the share than you, anyway, if its only 10 lvls and in frost is not THAT much... and, hyper xp stones, i believe youve just fell into a rumour, i think it should be x"A" xp of what you should get

PD: yay for ninjaing
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yep, lower levels get an xp hit far worse than higher levels on the other end of such a level difference. They're xp hoars. I've got complaints about my level 100 veno rightfully taking xp, and in my 80s I complained about this often with my cleric. It happens. If you can, try to run with people more close to your level.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I try to run with people around my level, although I've been in teams with a good 19 level difference (81 cleric with a 100 barb), or as a 85-ish BM teaming up with 97 archers and the like. I just wish I had access to hyper exp x[. Might charge like 10 bucks next week or something... been a while since I spent cash on this game.

Really, the exp drop between the level difference isn't bad IMO. Sure it's less, but it's way less significant than pure grinding on normal mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Herotanker - Harshlands
    Herotanker - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    do high level ppl get more exp when they run fc with low level ppl compare running with ppl at their level?
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    do high level ppl get more exp when they run fc with low level ppl compare running with ppl at their level?

I don't think so. I know I get less exp when I dualgrind on normal with my cleric in my party... I guess the same happens in FC (I simply never checked, but I think so). Exp's nerfed mostly to avoid powerleveling, which becomes near-possible in FC due to the insane amount of exp per mob killed, and the use of hyper exp as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i want frost but is hard to get a first time frost run when no1 knows u b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i want frost but is hard to get a first time frost run when no1 knows u b:cryb:surrender

World chat.