slots

Nercohell - Harshlands
Nercohell - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay am lvl 18 sin. I need help with fusing elements into weapons since I have to fight 2000 hp or more monsters on fire and ice. So I want to know how do you get slots on your weapon?
Post edited by Nercohell - Harshlands on

Comments

• Furfuf - Lost City
    Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Socket stones... which can get expensive. Or find gear with sockets on the already.
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay am lvl 18 sin. I need help with fusing elements into weapons since I have to fight 2000 hp or more monsters on fire and ice. So I want to know how do you get slots on your weapon?

The NPC to add slots to your equipment is any PW Boutique Agent. The NPC to fuse shards into your armour is any Blacksmith.
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just start training on your blacksmith skill. You'll get your socketed daggers soon enough. You might also want to check the auction house and catshops if you have enough coins.
    Who needs a sig anyways?
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Socketing gear at this point really isn't worth it - especially adding sockets. Just harvest some Nectar and Golden Herb and make yourself some Life Powder - then you shouldn't have any problem handling those mobs.