Blinding radiance

ergfg56h556h56h
ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Archer
hi
After many days of struggle,I finally reached 90, so that means my b. radiance is no longer bunch of pixels in my bank. I can actually start using it.

Luckily I managed to +6 it with no effort and stress.

The damage it deals to mobs and players is huuuge, compared to flash fire, but then again I've noticed ! disturbing thing.
Namely I havent seen any other archers using that weapon ,like Im the only one with br on the server (rt).

So my question is : maybe that x bow isnt that great afterall? I've only seen archers running with fc weapons/ soulsmashers.

Should I stick to br and save money for lunar bow, or sell it and buy someting else to get me through my 90's?
Post edited by ergfg56h556h56h on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't have end game experience with Archers, however from your post you seem to be doing well enough with your Blinding Radiance. Don't try to be like everyone else, if the weapon you have works then roll with it, besides refining something else to +6 would be a massive pain.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You're fine.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't let them carebears get you down, B radiance kicks **** b:victory
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    uh youre on raging tide... it isnt excatly going to have a huge supply of TT90 weapons already around. its not that old. other than that, its the best weapon you can get outside lunar, rank, nirvana etc. wait till youre 99 and it gets max attack +185, 3% crit and i think 245 extra hp. the thing is a beast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thank You guys for makeing this much clearer to me.
    So now, depending on how lucky I am, my next choice will be lunar bow or Constellation fall.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    uh youre on raging tide... it isnt excatly going to have a huge supply of TT90 weapons already around. its not that old. other than that, its the best weapon you can get outside lunar, rank, nirvana etc. wait till youre 99 and it gets max attack +185, 3% crit and i think 245 extra hp. the thing is a beast

Indeed. Buying your way to Blinding Radiance is harder than buying your way to, say, Broad Land.

Personally, I got Windcatcher for now, will try to get Blinding Radiance for 90 and Striker:Glare for PvE.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Blinding Radiance is a fine choice for pve/pvp purposes in the 9x, although certainly there are better choices like a refined broadland, its relative ease to obtain and the souledge into Constellation: Fall makes it highly desirable.