RPK vs PK ing

tylak
tylak Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
When is Pwi gonna stand up and annouce the rules.. When are noobs gonna understand from us experienced players!!

RPK DOES NOT MEAN RANDOM PKING.. If it did then it would be just plain old pking!!
RPK means Repeated Pking!! You kill the same person over and over!

Pking means you kill a person once and move on! Or a person attacks you and then you kill them!

Its that plain and simple.... its take a total dumba-- to think its Random... Pking is random..you dont wake up one morning and say im gonna kill DragonMaster.. you run into him/her and do it.. But if u wait ther for him.her to be heal or to come back for you.. Then its RPK... because your doing a Repeaated kill..

How **** dumb to you have to be to understand that! Ive played since 3 months after pwi started and i know this ****.. and im simple mind.. not afraid to admitt it!

The rest of you A--Holes need to figure it out now and PWi needs to get its GM's to set that rule too..For too many guilds are under the wrong understanding of this.
b:angryb:angry
Post edited by tylak on

Comments

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So *reads past all the explicatives* you're saying that GMs need to make it a rule that RPK means repeated pking? Like it matters?

I'm going to assume that from now on FC must means Frostcovered City, TT has to stand for Twilight Temple?

If you want to be told what to call everything, move to a place like Chinab:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    then in ure weird world rpking isn't allowed because rpking = griefing.

GG
    Here we go again....
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you want to be told what to call everything, move to a place like Chinab:surrender

What's wrong with China? I can call McDonald's Burger King there if I want! And call the cash lady Bon Qui Qui too while I'm at it. . . b:thanks
  • LingBanamu - Lost City
    LingBanamu - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The act of hunting/killing another player of equal level/skill in a "fair" fight == PKing

The act of hunting/killing other players of lower level/skill == RPKing

The act of hunting/killing players of higher level/skill while they are distracted == Ganking

The act of hunting/killing another player repeatedly == Camping

Seriously, somebody needs to learn terms. b:surrender

-Ling

p.s. Yes, I know that some of my "definitions" aren't exactly right, but I had a pattern I wanted/needed to follow xP
    I've moved to LC, perhaps permanently. Goodbye Sanctuary, I know that nobody there knows me. :D
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Closed due to language. Repost it without the cursing if you want.
This discussion has been closed.