Vote for weekly Tournament back

Options
Trawne - Lost City
Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
As title says. Vote for bringing the weekly Tournament back to PWI
This tournament mechanic has been removed from the game indefinitely, as it wasn't working correctly. The NPC's item turn-in functionality has been given to Jolly Old Jones, who can be found in any of the 4 races' starting areas.

They say it's not working correctly. Lets see how many people wish for them to fix it and bring it back.

Try not to get this thread closed. Just post if you want it back and vote yes b:thanks
I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
Post edited by Trawne - Lost City on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    MOAR CONTENT >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Of course they don't want it in, because they actually SELL what is being given away.

It works fine, they're just full of **** on this one.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PK Tourny was not working properly. I few people upon dying dropped stuff from inventory when they ported out dead. I saw it happen, one person lost plat hp charm, some pdef charms and random small things. Now whether this was caused by them getting killed by guard for being red IDK, but surely it needs fixed. Maybe if spawn area wasnt right at the gate with the guards it might solve the problem. I love pk tourny and want it back, but it should work properly.
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    any link explaining what that tournament consist in?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PK Tourny was not working properly. I few people upon dying dropped stuff from inventory when they ported out dead. I saw it happen, one person lost plat hp charm, some pdef charms and random small things. Now whether this was caused by them getting killed by guard for being red IDK, but surely it needs fixed. Maybe if spawn area wasnt right at the gate with the guards it might solve the problem. I love pk tourny and want it back, but it should work properly.

Tell that person to use a GA next time instead of safetely lock when he is red named, that way he doesnt drop anything when killed from the guard,and time runs out but he cant relog inside...

...and yes please bring it back..we got like no events and Arena is still missing so at least give us the Tournament.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You can relog inside, but that isnt the point. You should not have to carry GS for pk tourny. There is no reason for you to drop anything when you die, even tho it TP's you outside. That is another glitch, you should not spawn outside dead and have to relog to not be dead. I have seen people spawn outside dead (blue named), myself included, and still need a res. It is definately glitched.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    As title says. Vote for bringing the weekly Tournament back to PWI

They say it's not working correctly. Lets see how many people wish for them to fix it and bring it back.

Try not to get this thread closed. Just post if you want it back and vote yes b:thanks

Sorry, but a poll with both options, yes or no, and then telling people only post if they support it, seems a bit one sided. I voted no, simply to be contrary.

~S
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sorry, but a poll with both options, yes or no, and then telling people only post if they support it, seems a bit one sided. I voted no, simply to be contrary.

~S

LOL.

Of course you would vote no. Suits you perfectly.

~

And as for the tournament, They... better bring it backk..
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL.

Of course you would vote no. Suits you perfectly.

~

And as for the tournament, They... better bring it backk..

Actually, I am for bringing it back, I just voted no to be ornery.

~S
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i vote that they should bring it back. THe cube arena well sucks, you have to pay 100k b:surrender and thats to much for only one fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bring it back even glitched, change the entrance area to mention to bring a GS with you until further notice. Fix the glitch in the mean time, then patch it later on. After a few weeks of no glitches happening, remove the GS notice.

No one gets screwed from drops, no one misses out on tournie, and they still work on patching the glitch. They also get a brief boost to their CS revenue from GS use. Where is the downside in this?
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tourney back please T.T

I miss my crazy exp gain on Thursday ;__;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frodinho - Heavens Tear
    Frodinho - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    give Pk tourney back ><...
    Gms <.< pk tourney was the 2nd most funniest thing after Territoy war <.< why to took it out >< Give it backb:thanks
  • Adagio - Lost City
    Adagio - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol who voted no O_o? It should definitely be restored, what else can people on boring pve servers do?
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol who voted no O_o? It should definitely be restored, what else can people on boring pve servers do?

Maybe if you read the posts you would know who voted no.....
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Adagio - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maybe if you read the posts you would know who voted no.....

Oh i cant see his posts on this account due to BL.
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    Zoomg - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh i cant see his posts on this account due to BL.

lol just did the same b:surrender i think i read 500 posts or something before i started getting pissed ._.
  • Adagio - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol just did the same b:surrender i think i read 500 posts or something before i started getting pissed ._.

Lol i got to about 2000 posts, some were good, some made a lot of sense, but i didnt feel like it was comparable to the about of downright trolling. So on my new characters i have a list of people for BL on forums lol
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol i got to about 2000 posts, some were good, some made a lot of sense, but i didnt feel like it was comparable to the about of downright trolling. So on my new characters i have a list of people for BL on forums lol

Awww all I see here is WAHHHHH I can't handle someone with strong opinions that isn't suck up, **** licking nice.

Glad you blacklisted me... wish you would do the world a favor and commit suicide. Nobody would miss you. And we would all be a hell of a lot better off without spineless puke eaters like you.

~S
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

~S

That is the spirit hunny .... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Awww all I see here is WAHHHHH I can't handle someone with strong opinions that isn't suck up, **** licking nice.

Glad you blacklisted me... wish you would do the world a favor and commit suicide. Nobody would miss you. And we would all be a hell of a lot better off without spineless puke eaters like you.

~S

blacklisted
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blacklisted

What I see you saying here is"

"WAHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!"

That's about what I think of pathetic pieces of **** like you anyway.

~S
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    get it back nao b:cry
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What I see you saying here is"

"WAHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!"

That's about what I think of pathetic pieces of **** like you anyway.

~S

Stop derailing the thread please :)

As to your first post, yes I probably should have worded to say vote yes or no and give a reason.

The people who lose items were killed once they teleported outside. i've had this happen (not the item loss but being killed while loading) just about every time. If they ever goof up and put this in again before changing the exit location, have those people check the log and see who killed them. They'll notice it wasn't the one inside the event that did it. Also, the guards are not close enough to the spawn to kill you upon exit. You would have to run a bit towards them to get them to chase you.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

That's almost like saying they should close down the Rebirth instance as well. I've seen and been in a squad where the DD took too much aggro and damage so when they got ported to 1k, they were dead outside as well.

PK tourny was working fine. It's just that those people took too much damage from more than one person and ended up dead outside of the instance. They should just bring it back.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Vraii - Sanctuary
    Vraii - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ahh, so this is why I couldn't find the npc yesterday. I am all for bringing it back. If its broken, fix it.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    has been gone before

has come back before

glitched at respawn location upon death

just open the arena already

oh and i voted no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PWI noticed there was a chance to get a grade 13 item without having to spend 500+ hours farming it, and decided to correct the situation. Now only available through packs, kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm actually still at a loss as to whether or not we can actually do COA. I had finished one, there was no NPC at 1K we usually turn it in to, so I went to Jolly Jones as explained, traded the tags in for the ****, and all was good. So what is this doomsday stuff all about? Is there just no more COA at all? I just did one a few days ago so it wasn't gone then.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm actually still at a loss as to whether or not we can actually do COA. I had finished one, there was no NPC at 1K we usually turn it in to, so I went to Jolly Jones as explained, traded the tags in for the ****, and all was good. So what is this doomsday stuff all about? Is there just no more COA at all? I just did one a few days ago so it wasn't gone then.

COA is still in. this is about the Thursday night Tournament.