how to become EviL

Options
spykess999
spykess999 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i figured it would be an age old question asked by several noobs but i guess i seem to be the only one intrested in becoming evil. thanks for reading my thread and the help would be greatly appreciated! :P

~SpykesS~
Post edited by spykess999 on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eh? lol

At level 89, you choose your path. You can either be a sage, or a demon. Don't choose based on whether or not you want to be seen as good or evil, though. The skills for each path are different, and you should mostly base your choice on how those differences will affect your play style.

You can compare them here (go to skill > sage/demon > whichever class.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you truly want to be considered evil, theres a few things you must do.
    1: Chew out every person you see, or squad with. Be as rude and obnoxious as possible.
    2: Kill Steal EVERYONE you see. This will **** ppl off like nothing else.
    3: Get to a high lvl, and start PKing ppl nonstop. Especially noobs. Do whatever it takes to win the fight.

Follow these suggestions, and youll be considered a doushebag in no time. Youll have no friends, and be hated by everyone. If thats NOT the kind of evil your looking for, disreguard everything above. b:laugh
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    play on rpk server, kill everyone in sight. Wait for them to start fight the mob and stun them DD them a bit, then occult ice them, let mob finish them off.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    play on rpk server, kill everyone in sight. Wait for them to start fight the mob and stun them DD them a bit, then occult ice them, let mob finish them off.

This would really be evil..... and wrong.... and funny all at the same time
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you truly want to be considered evil, theres a few things you must do.
    1: Chew out every person you see, or squad with. Be as rude and obnoxious as possible.
    2: Kill Steal EVERYONE you see. This will **** ppl off like nothing else.
    3: Get to a high lvl, and start PKing ppl nonstop. Especially noobs. Do whatever it takes to win the fight.

Follow these suggestions, and youll be considered a doushebag in no time. Youll have no friends, and be hated by everyone. If thats NOT the kind of evil your looking for, disreguard everything above. b:laugh

That whole thing just cracked me up pretty good. b:laughb:chuckleb:victory
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
  • Adagio - Lost City
    Adagio - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This would really be evil..... and wrong.... and funny all at the same time

LOL this kind of stuff happens and not rarely *cough might have one it couple times*
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Threaten to blow up the world if not paid One. Million. Dollars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Idiots guide to being evil. b:cute

1) Get a kitten. If you don't have one, steal your neighbor's.

2) Get a blender. Again, if you don't have one, steal it.

3) Place kitten into blender.

4) You sick ****! I didn't say anything about turning the blender on!b:shockedb:cry
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear