GreenBean's Guide To Lvl-up Faster ! :)

GreenBean - Raging Tide
GreenBean - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
*Cough-Cough* ehm..ehm.. and so on...
Alot of people have asked for ways to lvl up faster, but everytime they get a response saying *Grind more Do Quests more!* but that would be completely boring, I will give you ways to lighten up and make yourself comfortable in lvling which will *OFC* make it easier and faster.
PS:there are in-game tips and real life tips..
Real-Life things to do b4 lvling

1:You gotta get-rid of those *too comfortable* chairs, they just make you feel lazy, and wanna sleep
2:Please, do one freakin favor for urself, get something to listen to! ether its from your pc or any wire-less device [phone,ipod,mp3....etc....].
3:ok , you gotta eat a bit b4 starting to lvl, cuz sometimes.....or alot of times....you will get hungry, and you will just waste your time on making something 4 urself to eat....

In-Game things to do b4 lvling
1:There is time for chillin-with your friends, and there is time for *leveling* if you are in the low lvls you gotta get away from the chillin-with friends subject, *that is if you want to really lvl fast* but if you dont want to, just suit yourself and do it..
2:Alot of people while they are lvling like the gameplay to be full of effects and stuff, so they just say *what the heck lets play on max *in-game* graphics* thats totaly wrong, sometimes the max *thingy* makes you dizzy by its awesomeness, so just keep it low, and focus on lvling *DO-NOT focus on the look of your in-game playing*
3:It helps alot if you screenshot all the *lvling* from 1 to above, cuz when you get to high lvl, you will laugh at your self when you were a newbie :) but even if you got to the 80's doesnt mean you'll never lvl, when you get bored just say to urself *YOU-CAN-DO-IT* it will help alot :)
4:oh yes! by (In-Game things to do b4 lvling) I will add something else in it (out-game) example: you gotta have the (Guide) of your class/race your playing on,anytime you get new skills to upgrade or buy, you just (Alt-Tab to the guide site, and check it out for help :) ) there is always a guide for anyclass in perfect world international, and be sure to have a (Quests guide) so when you need help in quests, dont go yellin out *I NEED HELP PLEASE PM ME* or smthin else, just check out the guide and everything will be fine, dont be lazy xP
5:Good and Important goals, get you to a Good and Important position ! : goals are the most important things, if your goal is a really boring one, you will have a boring time of leveling and playing, so you better have a good reason and goal to lvl up faster :)
6: ok this tip is not good with every one, but anyways, I will write it:FACTIONS, some people like to join faction alot, but when they join it, they totaly NEVER lvl UP, like TOTALY never, like me.......and some people join factions, and they go HYPER fast, so what I am saying is, do a 3 days *Guest* visit to any faction and check if you lvl faster, or if you started lvling slower :)

THANKS ALOT FOR READING *THIS IS A NEVER-ENDING GUIDE SO WHEN I GET MORE IDEAS IN HELPING YOU OUT I WILL BE SURE TO EDIT! :P

random info: if you think I over-thinked about some ideas, please do reply on that, I am just a no-lifer, what can you do? lol :) hope you enjoyed..

annother thing please : if any one wants to copy this guide and paste it in other forums, please put it as a Quote or put my name in the end of the guide, I worked hard on this guide so please :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still Leveling for my epic goal to become MOAR tastier!!
Post edited by GreenBean - Raging Tide on

Comments

• GreenBean - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Additional space for Additional Ideas <----this sentence looks funny .....in some way b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deviling - Harshlands
    Deviling - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol nice guide. Really liked the 'Things To Do b4' parts especially the RL ones.
    edited March 2010
    heh, well I tried putting some humor, I am glad you like it and will do more parts :), if any one has ideas, please do pm me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So basically, your guide is:
    Get ready to level!
    ?????
    Profit!

I think you need to flesh out that middle part a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited March 2010
    So basically, your guide is:
    Get ready to level!
    ?????
    Profit!

I think you need to flesh out that middle part a bit.

I am srry if I disapointed you in something, but I am just trying to help some people, and I dont think I need to flesh anything cuz alot of people would like that part other than you , so I rather leave it like that then deleting it :) thanks for the idea anywayz.

And az I said, this is a Never-Ending guide, so with the comments and ideas that are in my mind or other peoples minds, I will edit them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]