How much are White Pingments/Dye

Options
Lone_Wolfe - Dreamweaver
Lone_Wolfe - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
i use 1 gold to buy some dyes and i ended up getting white, now i cant sell it most, catshops sell it at 1.5m even if they have 1. how much should i sell mine for? or is it useless right now?
Post edited by Lone_Wolfe - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kotasha - Dreamweaver
    Kotasha - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    White dye is pretty valuable, but I would never pay 1.5 mil for it. No way in heck. Especially if it was only one. The things people want it for - usually not shoes - are things they need 8 or more of. I can't image someone wanting to pay 8 mil or more just to dye one shirt white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver
    MinervaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I use alot of white dye but i never paid more than 1m. If ur having trouble sellin at 1.5m, sell at 1.25m b:thanks Heck, trade it for black dye, i do...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf." -Nicholas Kerensky
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what i think we should push for is that the cash shop sell dye by the colour,do away with the random. this present system is cockeyed beyond words.

i use 1 gold to buy some dyes and i ended up getting white, now i cant sell it most, catshops sell it at 1.5m even if they have 1. how much should i sell mine for? or is it useless right now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aejuyi - Heavens Tear
    Aejuyi - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what i think we should push for is that the cash shop sell dye by the colour,do away with the random. this present system is cockeyed beyond words.

Would love that too but... it's basically less income for the company?
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not if prices are adjusted by popularity. Chat smileys are priced differently, no reason they can't do the same for pigments.