"game makers" really need life

andenia2009
andenia2009 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Since when games' main purpose is to annoy/kill people? Getting really tired of these games cheap shots, like mobs shooting after they're dead, casting out of range, spawning mobs near player, moving mobs near player when another one has been attacked and the list goes on...

I seriously doubt that people enjoy these kind of hmm cheats might be good word for those, though I bet people are having good time (not) buying hp charms ... just to get hp back after it's been stolen by seriously badly made cheating combat system.

If these Perfect World dudes wanna somebody take them seriously, they better start learning how to make game, also I don't think that stealing grinded 4% of XP from players as punishment of death, lol, death by games cheating... omg I guess it's time to start playing some game - I think I have enjoyed graphics enough.
Post edited by andenia2009 on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since when games' main purpose is to annoy/kill people? Getting really tired of these games cheap shots, like mobs shooting after they're dead, casting out of range, spawning mobs near player, moving mobs near player when another one has been attacked and the list goes on...

I seriously doubt that people enjoy these kind of hmm cheats might be good word for those, though I bet people are having good time (not) buying hp charms ... just to get hp back after it's been stolen by seriously badly made cheating combat system.

If these Perfect World dudes wanna somebody take them seriously, they better start learning how to make game, also I don't think that stealing grinded 4% of XP from players as punishment of death, lol, death by games cheating... omg I guess it's time to start playing some game - I think I have enjoyed graphics enough.

All I read was "WAHHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!!!!"

Learn to play the way the game runs, or go find a game more to your style and ability, say Sesame Street.

~S
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since when games' main purpose is to annoy/kill people? Getting really tired of these games cheap shots, like mobs shooting after they're dead, casting out of range

Both can be annoying at times but neither are " OMG certain death " you learn to compensate and adapt your tactics to certain mobs .... much more fun than all the mobs having a generic attack system.

Mobs will only cast out of range if you kite or push them back after chan has started
    spawning mobs near player, moving mobs near player when another one has been attacked and the list goes on...

Lol learn a mobs spawn area, easy as hell to pick off the mobs at the edge and NEVER get agro from others.

Once again its a bout learning.
    What do people want Static, statue like mobs that offer no challenge ?
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Learn to play the way the game runs, or go find a game more to your style and ability, say Sesame Street.

~S

This made me lol.

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah... Everyone here is right.

Do you really want mobs to stay perfectly still while you pick them off? Do you really think there should be absolutely no consequence for dying?

... Do you think PW should turn into a piece of **** suitable for a 2 year old?

Go turn on your gameboy and play Wario........

PS. Learn some grammar too please - Your rant's lack of clarity certainly didn't help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010

~S

Oh how I missed the things you would say to make me laugh, Saitada.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Oh how I missed the things you would say to make me laugh, Saitada.

Oh don't worry, I may have mellowed somewhat, but my caustic wit is still there lol XD.

~S
  • andenia2009
    edited March 2010
    I really was expecting this constructive criticism.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010

StormChaos' post was constructive criticism.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Oh please, you whine about basic game mechanics that everyone deals with in every MMO out there and demand the Developers change it to suit you and you expected constructive criticism? Seriously dude.. are you mentally challenged?

If you think this game is tough.. you really are something 'special' and I am talking short, yellow bus 'special'. Window Licker 'Special'.

~S
  • andenia2009
    edited March 2010
    "All I read was "WAHHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!!!!

Learn to play the way the game runs, or go find a game more to your style and ability, say Sesame Street."

You really have no idea how much that sentence says about you.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    "All I read was "WAHHHHHHHH I want my BINKY!!!!!!

Learn to play the way the game runs, or go find a game more to your style and ability, say Sesame Street."

You really have no idea how much that sentence says about you.

And you really have no idea what your post says about you. The fact you have no idea how to quote someone says your what? 10? 12? maybe 14 at best? Better go tell mommy you are stupid.

Pathetic, idiot.

That is what your post says about you.

Now.. do your self a favor and go jump in front of a parked car. Bang your head on the bumper and scream "omg you ran me over!!!!!!" and try to sue them for it.

That is what I think of your intelligence and gaming ability. I think you are an absolute drooling idiot. If you don't like it.. to damn bad.

suckitup.jpg

~Saitada
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ugh >.<" you actually want mobs to stand still while you murder it?

I bet you're the kind of person that gets mad when a fly flies away when you try to catch it -.-

or get all your friends out to protect you while 2 other hold the person that you hate, so you can beat him up safely.

and for god sake don't turn on pk-mode without using safety lock... buhu.. it's so unfair! that person killed me and stole my pickaxe now I go QQ on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    ugh >.<" you actually want mobs to stand still while you murder it?

I bet you're the kind of person that gets mad when a fly flies away when you try to catch it -.-

or get all your friends out to protect you while 2 other hold the person that you hate, so you can beat him up safely.

and for god sake don't turn on pk-mode without using safety lock... buhu.. it's so unfair! that person killed me and stole my pickaxe now I go QQ on the forums.

To be honest, I think they are one of those types of people that mommy and daddy has done everything for them in life, given them everything they have ever asked for, defended their stupidity to their teachers and threatened to sue if they held them back and have never had to apply themselves or actually learn how to do anything because their pathetic useless parents were to stupid to breathe, and produced a like minded larval form of themselves, giving proof to the adage that it takes no intelligence to spread your legs, or climb between a pair of spread legs, and reproduce.

And people wonder why I hate people so much. The OP is a prime example of what is wrong with humanity. Idiots being allowed to breed, and producing even worse idiots.

~S
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Closed for flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.