Peace out PWI

whateverwhatever
whateverwhatever Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
I would like the take the opportunity to say good-bye to all the friends i made on pwi.

Shout outs go out to:
Everyone in former Triad
Everyone in former Assault
Most of Caesar

Special shout outs go out to:
Troy, oOoPVDoOo, Gol. D Roger, Riyanne, ShadowxBlade, inias, icygrl, Reality, alee, DeltaSkys, rubyl, ODivineAngel, Matroskin, Sefie, Silvixen, Chhuck, Antigone, Kalia, ToffeeApple, CandyKat, Szanti, Mystic-Night, ZephyrZeus, Mojita, Teny, Susylu, AzuraDeath, xMrTurtle, Ducka, Sordid, KimmyKind, Ryxx, Ulf, Monoftlamus, Telnryan and whoever else i forgot.

And to set the record straight: My favorite factions were old school triad and assault. The nicest faction is caesar. The faction that i dont really like or dislike is tao. The faction that takes everything too seriously is Enrage/Radiance.

But dont get me wrong, I'm not really an as.shole. I came into pwi with a history of dominating games. Most of the time, i rose to the top and then ended up in some super powered faction and quit the game out of sheer boredom. So over time, I eventually developed a strategy to get everyone mad at me to make the game more enjoyable for me. (Kinda like enrage but they cry like bit.ches, yes especially you aviax, rofl i didnt check the forums in weeks and it was filled with you crying) So, I apologize if i ever upset you. I dont really dislike anyone in this game or harbor any grudges, but if you are then i'm sorry lol.

specialmats is a joke character, if you cant get that then i dont know what else to say. I made him for the purpose of saying, "My catshop is higher leveled and better geared than you are, STFU."

For anyone who is interested, I was banned on my venomancer. I used a gm impersonation to grief Enrage and i watched them go ballistic. You guys are hilarious. b:chuckle

i still have several level 100+ accounts left. But...I got my hands on SC2 Beta (I havent left my apartment in days). So gg pwi.

- Momento
Post edited by whateverwhatever on

Comments

• randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sucks to see a fellow troll leave.

you should join BoI.

looks like its gonna be fun
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can I have your stuff?
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL rytania too bad his main accounts are banned b:laugh

and thanks for the special shout out momo ;D

sad to see you go but m sure you will pop on Caesar vent to say hi every once in a while right? b:mischievous

and gms shame on you for banning such a fun person!!!

although he did do some naughty things b:chuckle

bye bye momento b:sad
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    (Kinda like enrage but they cry like bit.ches, yes especially you aviax, rofl i didnt check the forums in weeks and it was filled with you crying) So, I apologize if i ever upset you.

I was crying? Not a chance. I was merely informing anyone who read all of your lies about the truth of the situation. But again, your level of maturity sinks beneath your typing and reading skills, so you keep trying to throw the blame on others. Whatever. Your methods suck, and I hope that in your new game, people figure out who you are before they get screwed over.

Glad to see you leaving.
    Bye.
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

i still have several level 100+ accounts left. But...I got my hands on SC2 Beta and I haven't left my parent's basement in days (s*** is SO cash). So gg pwi.

- Momento

Fix'd

inb4 cool story bro
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm out to lol eff pwi...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    QQ MOM! assuming you forgot me :(

have a great time and i wish you all best

greetz ihnamere
  • whateverwhatever
    edited February 2010
    inhamere lol.... how could i forget. my bad.

"I was merely informing anyone who read all of your lies about the truth of the situation. But again, your level of maturity sinks beneath your typing and reading skills, so you keep trying to throw the blame on others."

aviax, i knew you would respond, you are such a tool. I responded to you once in that thread and you took up the next 3 pages... and obviously, you didnt even know the truth. you ran your mouth off saying this and that when in reality, who was the one talking to your faction leader? if anything, it shows what an idiot you are and how easy it is to manipulate you. and if i'm so immature then why is that you fall for everything I do? but w/e man, i wish you sucess in all the future di.ck you will suck.

rytania, i dont even know who you are...
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:bye Momento... thank you for letting me know of the array sentries b:pleased

b:sadb:cry
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

rytania, i dont even know who you are...

Fine by me. For all intents and purposes, I'm the mother f****** zig-zag man.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Take care momo, was good fun having you around, although you might have taken some things too far, you knew how to have fun, and understood the concept of this being a game, props to you.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Take care momo, was good fun having you around, although you might have taken some things too far, you knew how to have fun, and understood the concept of this being a game, props to you.

^ Agreed. I never gotten into any conflicts with you in faction, so I don't know you well, but you seemed like a guy that knew how to treat a game as a game. Except several instances.. but other than that, take care.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What about me, Mo-mo...?

b:sad

EVARY-ONE loves me...right?

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What about me, Mo-mo...?

EVARY-ONE loves me...right?

b:laugh

^ You're just a stalker that follows me around in the threads I go to. b:shocked
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    aviax, i knew you would respond, you are such a tool. I responded to you once in that thread and you took up the next 3 pages... and obviously, you didnt even know the truth. you ran your mouth off saying this and that when in reality, who was the one talking to your faction leader? if anything, it shows what an idiot you are and how easy it is to manipulate you. and if i'm so immature then why is that you fall for everything I do? but w/e man, i wish you sucess in all the future di.ck you will suck.

Call me whatever names you like, they don't bother me. And yes, I do know the situation. Not one of the things that I pointed out in that last post, or the post where I corrected your bull **** was a lie, but the more you talk, the more lies you spew out. You still have not proven anything except that you like to insult people, and you're not even good at that.

I have not manipulated me at all. Insulting me in a post is begging me for a response, and I'm not about to turn that down. Keep pointing fingers. It's about the only thing you're good at.
  • whateverwhatever
    edited February 2010
    tool tool tool tool tool
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tool tool tool tool tool

the wittiness is staggering!
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    tool tool tool tool tool
    Aviax wrote:
    You still have not proven anything except that you like to insult people, and you're not even good at that.

Try again. b:chuckle
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Same.
    Have fun and gl with your other games, was nice meeting you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hamster gets no goodbye?
    Q_Q
    well bye bye
    (>.<)'
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    coz ur not a HT hamsta? xD
    Btw doubt momo will leave the forum :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    coz ur not a HT hamsta? xD
    Btw doubt momo will leave the forum :P

b:cry
    serverism~
    Q_Q
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    inhamere lol.... how could i forget. my bad.

"I was merely informing anyone who read all of your lies about the truth of the situation. But again, your level of maturity sinks beneath your typing and reading skills, so you keep trying to throw the blame on others."

o.O so you saying im a manipulative ****? b:surrender

ya you could be right, but keeps me outa trouble b:kiss b:cute

i do what i do and where im best at yay for healing b:pleased (thats not PK)

btw love it how you play with Aviax she seems easy mehh i just play with some others but i dont make em mad at me dont want that kinda rep, though its gonna be verry easy for me to do such if i wanna haha
  • HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    bye bye momento b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Another one bites the dust.

/hat tip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aviax is at it again -.-"

and what mystic said..its a game momento realized that and had fun! in his own way b:laugh

no one cares whose smarter or wittier it doesn't take skill to insult people and its not important if you are good at it, if you are then your an idiot b:laugh

now lets go play the game and have fun :D
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    O.o see ya round in SC2 dude.

oh and the barb above me....

if you take his lvl and turn it upside down.. you get his high school exit exam score 0.0.

muahhahaahhahahaha
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Looking for SC2 Beta key. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morithiel - Heavens Tear
    Morithiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ! Where is my shoutout Q.Q
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    SC2... ..................... i maybe try but god how can you sleep at night leaving friends here
    xD
    you will be back sooner or later b:pleased
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net