Wizzeled's 5 person Free For All

Options

Comments

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do I get cookie if I'm to be guard? If I do, give me the cookies naoooo b:kiss

Can I come pretend to interfere on purpose so you'll punish me? b:dirty
    We pay you 500k each and the person that kills you gets 2.5mil? Thats if someone kills you right?
    He's just the referee
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gimmie yo wallet.

No seriously tho, good game, Wizz. Way to have the keyboard warriors kill each other for cash.

Question tho, think of throwing something for blue names? PvE server after all. Throw a duel contest or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gimmie yo wallet.

No seriously tho, good game, Wizz. Way to have the keyboard warriors kill each other for cash.

Question tho, think of throwing something for blue names? PvE server after all. Throw a duel contest or something?

I like that idea. Maybe Gang should sponsor that ^^ I see you guys all the time dueling in Ether, its like you guys came with the game b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I would honestly like an alec kane npc to be implemented for when he's not there, and also a random alt npc that comes to talk trash to him :D
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like sporadic, unorganized Dog Piles of PK. To me I like going into battle without knowing what the enemy has or when they're coming, P: It's like random events to keep me entertained while grinding or quests whatever.. a good mix.

Though no disrespect to free for all fight clubs etc, I just prefer not to fight people I know well, lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I would honestly like an alec kane npc to be implemented for when he's not there, and also a random alt npc that comes to talk trash to him :D

Lmfao. Honestly I didn't know i'd made and effect on folks like that, but that would be funny as hell to see.

Gang sponsor duel contests in Etherbalde? Hmm... not a bad idea. Would have to get my funds correct first, swipe a few wallets... Tanking/DD'ing is an expensive job. But any Melee character should know that... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sounds like a **** event.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

rofl I actually lol'd... wtg BishBurner :P

Alec srsly dude how do you level up sitting in etherblade 24/7 QQ'ing about barbs using sunder in duels?
    Sounds like a **** event.

this ^
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like sporadic, unorganized Dog Piles

This is no joke, props to Regicide for providing a free box of condoms to all male members for just this reason. b:shockedb:laughb:chuckleb:victory

• Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rofl I actually lol'd... wtg BishBurner :P

Alec srsly dude how do you level up sitting in etherblade 24/7 QQ'ing about barbs using sunder in duels?

this ^

Hmmkay. I've been over this subject several times but some of you are mentally challenged it seems, so lemme break it down for you kindergarten style.

1.) I spend alot of time in Etherblade, yes. Alot of time but not ALL of my time. You children should seriously start paying more attention. I do my BH, CS, WQ, and OHT daily just like you and everyone else. Just because you don't see me doing it doesn't mean I don't do it.

2.)Sunder in a duel? How long ago was that, Lycan? Last year? If you want to get technical though, at the time I'd just hit 70 and forged my tt70 sword, not to mention still in mostly level 60 armor. You were late 80's, about to be demon. You had full tt80 armor, flawless citrines, all refined several times. Ape Axes. Amber shards.

I was the weaker one and the fact that you had to sunder, not to mention eat multi flavor jiaozi because I was spanking your behind doesn't say very much about you either. Furthermore the fight started because you thought I was picking on Sabrinafox, when she was the one who challenged ME to the duel in the first place. I was merely standing there minding my own business like I usually do, so you came and stuck your nose somewhere it didn't belong.

Some of you kids hang on to situations far too long. A situation in a game, at that, which is pathetic. Why don't you... you know, grow up and get over it? A weaker player was about to smash you so you had to sunder and heal just to win, big deal. Who cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmmkay. I've been over this subject several times but some of you are mentally challenged it seems, so lemme break it down for you kindergarten style.

1.) I spend alot of time in Etherblade, yes. Alot of time but not ALL of my time. You children should seriously start paying more attention. I do my BH, CS, WQ, and OHT daily just like you and everyone else. Just because you don't see me doing it doesn't mean I don't do it.

2.)Sunder in a duel? How long ago was that, Lycan? Last year? If you want to get technical though, at the time I'd just hit 70 and forged my tt70 sword, not to mention still in mostly level 60 armor. You were late 80's, about to be demon. You had full tt80 armor, flawless citrines, all refined several times. Ape Axes. Amber shards.

I was the weaker one and the fact that you had to sunder, not to mention eat multi flavor jiaozi because I was spanking your behind doesn't say very much about you either. Furthermore the fight started because you thought I was picking on Sabrinafox, when she was the one who challenged ME to the duel in the first place. I was merely standing there minding my own business like I usually do, so you came and stuck your nose somewhere it didn't belong.

Some of you kids hang on to situations far too long. A situation in a game, at that, which is pathetic. Why don't you... you know, grow up and get over it? A weaker player was about to smash you so you had to sunder and heal just to win, big deal. Who cares?

Seems your QQ'ing has only gotten worse with age KID.. hahahahaha

Your memory seems good, you remember a lot about my gear. Can't say I remember a shet about yours, I didn't bother to check. Let me clear a few things up though:

I sundered as soon as your short-lived attempt at a stunlock failed, so I could tap dance on your face at my own leisure. Which I did, wholly and completely. I don't know where you got the "spanking your behind" part from, you must have been high. You accuse me of using hp food in a duel, which is zomfghilarious, lol... at the time you didn't even know what Sunder was, so you assumed I was munching on pots, rofl. I remember having to explain the effects of the skill much to the chagrine of your delicate overinflated ego. b:chuckle

I also remember an arrogant BM talking **** after beating up on a lower level veno, and if it was Sabrinafox I'll have to apologize to you, that bish doesn't deserve anyone having her back lol.

One more time, with feeling!

"Why don't you... you know, grow up and get over it? A weaker player was about to smash you so you had to sunder and heal just to win, big deal. Who cares?"

You do, obviously. But why write a dissertation about it on the internet? We can just do it again now that you're a big bad lvl 97.

Now, the only problem... how will I find you? b:chuckleb:chuckle

I'll drop by Etherblade tonight, what do you say? b:shocked

Seriously you gotta be like 10 years old the way you get your back up at the drop of a hat... its pretty hilarious lol. Maybe mommy spanked you harder than I did when you were little(r)? Hahahahaha.

Ok, I'm done poking Alec with my ePeen.

• Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    -Yawns.-

Whatever dude, you are the definition of a keyboard warrior, one of those cyber bullies who roam around picking on those lower than you are. You got more than you could handle when it came to me, so you had to hide behind your little turtle shell. Like I said before, the fact that you had to sunder against me - In a harmless DUEL, not PK, a DUEL - when you were nearly 10 levels higher than me is failure in itself.

I don't ever recall trying to be a stun locker, what kind of crack were you smoking, child? You had all TT80 armor. All citrined. TT80 axes with ambers? All refined several times? Vs someone who'd just hit 70 not several hours earlier. Me, I had a 3* Level 70 chestplate with average garnets. Everything else (Legs, Arms, Boots) was Level 60 gear. And you were still getting your **** beat.

Red and purple dots rising out of your character usually means what - Pots and HP food. Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Again, I ask, what sort of lowlife brings up situations that happened last year? What are you trying to prove? Who do you think you're impressing? I apparently did something right for you to still be raging about a fight from last year that you had to take desperate measures to win, against someone 10 levels lower than you at that. Kids with something to prove, another one acting all superior just cause he's higher level. Go outside and get some fresh air or something guy.

Show up to Ether whenever dude, I have nothing else to prove. It's kids like you the reason I don't even PvP anymore. You ain't payin my bills, nor are you replacing my charms in your little **** contest. Some of you take this Player Vs Player business on the Player Vs Enemy server far too serious, and you're the prime example.

Zip your pants up and go find a girl, I don't swing that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DestinyKane - Sanctuary
    DestinyKane - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:question Why was this even brought up? I mean, this fight happened sometime last year. Is it honestly that big of a deal? Why continue to worry about it? It was one duel compared to how many that have happened now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line. b:pleased
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn it even makes the forums seem like ether when he gets into a trash talking contest.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    <trollstance>

lol ok, ok, you're really killing me here ROFL... if your back was up anymore you'd be plastered to the ceiling lol. I love how everytime someone even jokingly calls you out, you label them a cyberbully etc etc etc... do you also take people to court for giving you dirty looks in the street? Get some balls man, apathy is so unattractive.

Anyway, you're obviously missing the point here. Let me spell it out for you.

Sunder in duel vs. HA = lol @ u, you hit me and my hp goes up, not down. It's called rick-rolling someone pvp style.

You missed the joke back then and apparently still can't see the punchline today.

Desperation move my ****, lol.. you're a fool if you ever got the impression you were somehow "beating my **** up", look no further than your own claim of being 10+ levels under me with your **** gear vs. my (at the time) "nice stuff". I could have bare-knuckled you and won without breaking a sweat, how are you so deluded that you think you were even putting up some kind of challenge? Also, if you saw any red or purple animations on me, I think we know who the crack smoker is lol... I wouldn't ever waste an hp pot on you.

How would a QQbaby apathetic 16 year old put it... ah yes, "whatever dude". b:victory

</trollstance>

• Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I yawn at you once more child, especially for making a big deal of a DUEL THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR. If you're still hung up over an old situation, why don't you rage quit again.

I'm done going back and fourth with some c0cky e-kid with a point to prove in pixelated fights on video games. I got beat in a duel, whooptie damn do. You want a trophy or something, e-tough guy? You act as if you hit the lottery or soloed Harpy Wraith for beating someone 10 levels lower. Congratulations! -Golf clap-

I originally only came here to give Wizzeled props for coming up with a good idea, not to engage in a flame war **** contest with some fail barb who was getting his **** handed to him by a lower level. If you care to discuss the matter in person, I ain't hard to find. You know where I am.

Apologies to Wizz and whoever else I offended in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Please leave your panty wash stuff at the door, this is about the free for alls.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I yawn at you once more child, especially for making a big deal of a DUEL THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR. If you're still hung up over an old situation, why don't you rage quit again.

I'm done going back and fourth with some c0cky e-kid with a point to prove in pixelated fights on video games. I got beat in a duel, whooptie damn do. You want a trophy or something, e-tough guy? You act as if you hit the lottery or soloed Harpy Wraith for beating someone 10 levels lower. Congratulations! -Golf clap-

I originally only came here to give Wizzeled props for coming up with a good idea, not to engage in a flame war **** contest with some fail barb who was getting his **** handed to him by a lower level. If you care to discuss the matter in person, I ain't hard to find. You know where I am.

Apologies to Wizz and whoever else I offended in this thread.

Ah, good morning Wizzeled's thread. *sips coffee* Where were we?

Alright Alec, I give. You've out-trolled me wholly and completely, repeating the same QQ **** in every post. I am a cyber-bully, I am an e-tough guy, and my ePeen would put Peter North to shame. Just do be clear on exactly who is hung up here, and exactly who has the hurt pride, and exactly who is making a big deal over a duel I didn't think twice about.

I typed a few lines of text as an off-handed joke and you responded with a srsbzness wall of text making excuses, calling me out, and being a general crybaby. It's plain to see for anyone that looks up the page a bit, so cut the BS.

That being said, I guess the only thing left for you to do is click that pk mode button up in the top right corner of your screen, and when prompted "Are you sure you want to be completely annihilated by Lycanthar?" be sure to click "Yes". Or if you wanna do it pve-hero style, feel free to accept the next "!" you see pop up on your screen when we cross paths.

I don't need to boast, I don't need to make claims. I built my barb to kill and you built your BM to sit around and talk sht in Etherblade all day long. You know what the outcome will be, thats why its all QQ in the forum and no action in-game.

lol Why do you take a bit of tasty game drama and try to connotate it to real life? Cyber-bully, e-tough guy... seriously dude, if you wanna talk irl trash, go say it to some irl gangsters and get your **** kicked irl. b:laugh

FYI - I did solo harpy wraith in my mid 80's, gg son b:laughb:laugh

PS - Wizzeled, buy me some d-orbs bish. :*(

• _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Like I said before, the fact that you had to sunder against me - In a harmless DUEL, not PK, a DUEL - when you were nearly 10 levels higher than me is failure in itself.

I honestly have to question the accuracy of your statement, given the large level gap there. b:shocked
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bottom line

You got involved in something that didn't involve you.

You challenged someone that was way weaker than you, and had to use an increased defense move because you were getting your **** kicked.

You are still raging over something that happened last summer, and are trying to play it off by saying that you were joking, and i'm "QQing" or whatever, just as all the rest of these kids in this game say, a phrase that is as over-used as the words "noob," "fail," and "owned." Where do you all get this e-lingo **** anyway, the "How to talk smack in MMO's?" handbook?

Are you so bored with the west gate, secret passage, and socializing with the rest of your fellow pkers that you have to come back at me and re-open old wounds?

And ooh. He had to pull the IRL card, burn. Obvious signs of **** hurt. You know squat about me for real son, so let's not even go there. Keep thinking i'm playing this "gangster" role if you want.

I built my BM to smash bosses and help my friends. Ask about me. You built your failure barb to rage quit and pick on folks 10 levels lower than you. Obviously since you're trying to lure me into PK mode on the PVE server. Keep flexing your little e-**** all you want, why should I fear some kid in a game trying to play tough. Oh and I recall staying on here till 11 last night in Ether, waiting on you to show, which you didn't.

This **** was last year, Lycan. Get over it. Rage quit again. Diddle yourself, I don't care.

P.S. Soloed Harpy when you were in your 80's? Then you woke up, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When did this thread over a good idea turn into an e-peen wiggling contest? b:shocked
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When Mr keyboard warrior failbarb failcanthar decided to re-open old wounds. All I was doing was giving Wizzeled props. WitchBurner cracked a harmless joke, then He-Man there decided to be an ****.

I won't say nothing else on this subject. Come see me in Etherblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Omg make a new thread b:surrender Nobody gives a b:fatb
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Anyway, back on topic, when's the next FFA? Consider a contest for the duelers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When Mr keyboard warrior failbarb failcanthar decided to re-open old wounds. All I was doing was giving Wizzeled props. WitchBurner cracked a harmless joke, then He-Man there decided to be an ****.

I won't say nothing else on this subject. Come see me in Etherblade.
    It's a little thing called "ignore". You should try it sometime.

You only play into their hand when you respond the way you did. Doh.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pointshooter - Sanctuary
    Pointshooter - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hmm so that means pots are allowed to b used when competing in the 5 for all battle plus genie skills etc. in pk mode?
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Btw, do those that compete come self buffed? Or they can get buffs from other classes as well? o.O just curious.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hmm so that means pots are allowed to b used when competing in the 5 for all battle plus genie skills etc. in pk mode?

Anything goes other than the rules I've stated.

Genies pots apoth sparks skills ect.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:bye Vilky b:kiss b:cute
    *cough* I mean sup dude!
    b:dirty
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Please leave your panty wash stuff at the door, this is about the free for alls.
    O__________O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."