Action house

ciucciamicincincima
ciucciamicincincima Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hi all, please make our action house system more simple to inquiry and post action.
One of the most cause of city lag are person who are spending time to read action house.
Action house search option are actually unusefull.
Search option can be helpfull if we can write a name of certain item and can see ALL these item posted in AH.
If we have one item to post in action in our inventory, simply click on that item and the name can be displayed on AH search option.
Thanks for reading.
Post edited by ciucciamicincincima on

Comments

• pobje
    pobje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The current AH system I believe to be fine. What is there to fix? City lag? That has nothing to do with the AH. If you want the AH to be fixed, get rid of the catshops in Arch or the main cities? Tell that to catshoppers? This point is invalid, horribly. The system is fine, get used to the lag. =)
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What thread starter wanted is more search feature in AH.
    The current search feature takes so long time because you must check pages after pages or check filter many times.
    If you can just type name then AH search items with that name . . will a lot more simple.
    Btw i heard name search already exist it just not working with english names . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pobje wrote: »
    If you want the AH to be fixed, get rid of the catshops in Arch or the main cities?
    You have that backwards ... to get rid of (or at least reduce) the catshops, they need to fix the AH.

As for there being nothing wrong with the AH ... Ever tried selling DQ items in the AH? The fees make it pointless for most of them. What about selling Genies? Can't be done. Want to buy a Wheel of Fate? Just checked, and as of right now, there's 7 listed - and you have to go through 11 pages to find them - hardly ideal. I use the AH all the time (I don't like catshops), but it does need an overhaul.

I agree the search is one thing that definitely needs fixing. Not just for finding items that are mixed in with other items, but sometimes it's hard to even find where an item is listed.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You have that backwards ... to get rid of (or at least reduce) the catshops, they need to fix the AH.

As for there being nothing wrong with the AH ... Ever tried selling DQ items in the AH? The fees make it pointless for most of them. What about selling Genies? Can't be done. Want to buy a Wheel of Fate? Just checked, and as of right now, there's 7 listed - and you have to go through 11 pages to find them - hardly ideal. I use the AH all the time (I don't like catshops), but it does need an overhaul.

I agree the search is one thing that definitely needs fixing. Not just for finding items that are mixed in with other items, but sometimes it's hard to even find where an item is listed.

But it's so awesome to get that amazing deal on page 11 that no one else had the patience to find it and bid on it. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]