FB51 Didn't get EXP or Spirit points...

authenticcc
authenticcc Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I did my FB51 today but forgot to tab the last boss(Wyvern). But when he died it said Wyvern (1/1), so i didnt even think about if i tabbed or not. I go to turn it in and i receive the 2 item rewards, but no EXP or Spirit points. Then realized the tab was still in my inventory, so i went back in a second time and made sure to tab, but when Wyvern died the quest dissapeared and couldnt get it back, so did i just **** myself out of exp and spirit...or is there a way to fix it......somehow...? im confused. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Post edited by authenticcc on

Comments

• Jamiesangus - Lost City
    Jamiesangus - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    um i think that it was a bug but to be sure talk to a GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Forsakenx for the amazing signature
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ence wrote:
    Powerful Lord
    -Continued on from quest "Avenger's Fury"

-Kill 1 Myriadtail Wyvern (Located in the Frostcovered Lands [FB49-51])
    [Level 54]Fire Element BOSS. Long range Magic attack, physical attack, AoE
    -Note: Distance of AoE is approximately 24meters. A maxed out heal or Venomancer spells are effectively outside of that range

1. Report to Talon Member Chao (384, 566) Dragon's End
    Choose one:

-Heavy Helm of Xanadu + Scarlet Fruit: 1
    -Xanadu Hat + Scarlet Fruit: 1
    -Reward (Rep: 24)

The tabs give other people xp and spirit...doesn't look like the quest is supposed to give out xp/spirit to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tabber doesn't get anything from the tab, only the squad members do.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ya the tabber doesn't get the exp and spirit. Only the people helping you do.
    Hope that helps.
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When I did my FB 19, the same thing happened. I was able to complete all the quests, and advance in the Spiritual Cultivation, but I still had the tab. I did the FB 19 with some friends and they did not care about the missing EXP.

Much later on, when I could solo FB 19, I got 5 friends and we did it in about 5 minutes. The plan was to tab it at the boss and get them some big EXP bonuses. Unfortunately, we were all a bit too gung-ho and we forgot to tab it, so we had to do it twice, but at lvl 49+, that was only another few minutes b:chuckle.

I have since helped a number of people with FB 19, 29 and 39 and occassionally this happens. Since the boss is dead when it is finally noticed, I just suggest to them that they do the same thing ... save the Tab for some future time and reward a group of friends with an easy FB.

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Daedr - Heavens Tear
    Daedr - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The tabs give other people xp and spirit...doesn't look like the quest is supposed to give out xp/spirit to you.

That quest aint the tab. Tab quest disappears when the boss is killed (Tab quest is the one you get from the pillar)...
    That is the other quest that requires wyvern killed. And tabbing aint required to get that quest done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Enliven Executor~
    In Game Names:
    Daedr - Cleric
    KittyD - Venomancer

Whisp if ya wanna have a talk :D
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That quest [isn't] the tab. Tab quest disappears when the boss is killed (Tab quest is the one you get from the pillar)...
    That is the other quest that requires wyvern killed. And tabbing [isn't] required to get that quest done.
    OP wrote:
    I did my FB51 today but forgot to tab the last boss(Wyvern). But when he died it said Wyvern (1/1), so i didnt even think about if i tabbed or not. I go to turn it in and i receive the 2 item rewards, but no EXP or Spirit points. Then realized the tab was still in my inventory, so i went back in a second time and made sure to tab, but when Wyvern died the quest dissapeared and couldnt get it back, so did i just **** myself out of exp and spirit...or is there a way to fix it......somehow...? im confused. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

While your point is correct, the OP switches between talking about tabs and receiving item rewards. I wanted to make it clear that xp/spirit is not a reward for the quest NOR should they be getting xp/spirit from tabs when it is their own tab, in case that was the point of confusion.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~