OP Rings for new daily?

13»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You do that, meanwhile I'll get my free ring and spend 60m+ on something else. I couldn't care less about the little pdef I would get for spending too much money to refine a ring.

Errr... I'm pretty sure it's a magic ring with both +100matk +100patk and refines for mdef. So you're a BM that doesn't refine for mdef? lol

This ring is free too:
    Seal of Eternal Solitude +3 crit, +100 m/patk, +7-8 vit, +7-8 dex. Refines for mdef.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't really think it's very good for BMs/Barbs due to the lack of increased accuracy.

I'll stick with mistys for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Errr... I'm pretty sure it's a magic ring with both +100matk +100patk and refines for mdef. So you're a BM that doesn't refine for mdef? lol

This ring is free too:
    Seal of Eternal Solitude +3 crit, +100 m/patk, +7-8 vit, +7-8 dex. Refines for mdef.

No, there are different rings for physical attack and magical attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Misty forest rings rival these, and for bms and barbs are much more useful. I'm happy you can get free rings for, but am even more happy that my current rings are not obsolete. That's what matters to me. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    does those rings really only come with 2 add ons? o.o if so EWWWW if i dont get the crit b:cry

PWDB has a thing for showing faulty information on certain things, such as claiming that Warsouls don't get all the mods.
    Yes, The rings have very good stats for a LVL 50 person. But for lvl 70 and LVL 90 they are nothing compared most other high LVLed rings, since those rings will mostly have better stats and are able to be refined.

Also waiting a month for a ring is not worth it.

Well, I'll certainly want at least one of them to replace one of my Heavenly Lords, eventually.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    The quest was actually made a long time ago, it's just finally implemented. I'd find my proof (it was mentioned in a thread somewhere), but I'd rather not search for half an hour

I was the one of the main ppl asking PWE to add it in. b:quiet
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I checked with pwcalc what difference it would make to my 9x build if I replaced one of my +stat ring with new lvl 90 one..
    With +stat ring: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99c0bde65782d112
    With new ring: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c8c7e50564d59dac
    I don't see big difference except 6 % crit rate instead of 3 %b:cute
  • Mistimancer - Heavens Tear
    Mistimancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I see your points about many daily quests.... but for some of us.. like me.. that actually have a life and can only give 1-2 hours a day to PWI.... it gives us a chance to advance a lil faster than if our only option would be to grind.....
    And for the extra time I can get in a day, but that I cannot give my fully attention to the game, due to my autistic girl.... well I can do a WQ... just auto fly to next NPC while afk, and talk to the NPC when I can, when I have a lil break IRL....

As for OHT, you need to be 90+ no? I am 89 and I still don't have an OHT daily quest.. unless am dumb and didn't find the NPC quest giver...

Yes.. you heard me.. I am a venom, only level 89 and I play for over a year ( I got the 1 year mount reward so.. just telling ya how long I play), I took some breaks due to RL true... but other than that.. I almost log daily.. and mostly all I can do is CS/WQ and sometimes wedding ( when my RL hubby is available to play) Then there's the nice days where I can actually grind or do instances but.. they are rare hahaha.. did my 1st FF at level 89 and I still need to do my TT 3-1.. don't have enough "free" continuous time to play right now...
    So don't tell me you can go from 30 to 80 just by ONLY doing dailys....

Unless I do really suck and I should stop playing that game period....

And any free thing I can get I will not complain, as per often, it'll be the only way I will be able to get something... So maybe I'll use 1 ring, to replace the ring that has no minus to channeling right now... unless I am lucky and find a 2nd minus to channeling ring until then hahahaha ( Which is probably unlikely hahaha)

Good work PWI :)
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm gonna also replace my right with this one. I have no money for second lunar. So this1 will be ideal at least till I save money for 2nd lunar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I see your points about many daily quests.... but for some of us.. like me.. that actually have a life and can only give 1-2 hours a day to PWI.... it gives us a chance to advance a lil faster than if our only option would be to grind.....

It doesn't really help you advance any further, it's just another giveaway... All you need to do is log in, accept quest, sit there afk for an hour and then turn in quest... and you get rewarded for that. lol

I'm not knocking you for not having time to play or focus, your daily rl routine is far more important, but 'the game' has pretty much been eliminated from this game. All there really is to do is to level from dailies now. The grind has been eliminated, rewards for working hard have mostly been eliminated... now it's to push everyone to 100 so they either quit or have to purchase end-game gear from the cash shop.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the ring is far from powerful, it lacks channel, lacks accuracy, its weaker than heavenly lord, what are you crying about? i suppose people while about every little good thing here..

This. I've got those Heavenly Lord Rings on my Veno. The Grade for refining is higher, which gives more P-Def, even assuming the attendance rings are capable of being refined, at the cost of 1% crit for 10 more Phys attack. The Matk rings don't even come close to the best rings, such as the -6% channeling ones. In my opinion, the only people who are even going to care about these new rings are going to be playing an Archer, or Assassin, because we all know crit is their bag.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think the rings make a fair alternative to the CS ***** lunar ones. Channel is overrated imo, since you need like 30-40% to actual notice the difference and that requires elemental defence belt and necklace which are just hilariously fail for any class that uses channeling. Whereas 3% crit and 180(or 120)hp is real badass for a magic ring.

Also according to the OP OHT 3 star rings have 8 less magic attack than my 88 1 stars so maybe he just can't read good.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It doesn't really help you advance any further, it's just another giveaway... All you need to do is log in, accept quest, sit there afk for an hour and then turn in quest... and you get rewarded for that. lol

I'm not knocking you for not having time to play or focus, your daily rl routine is far more important, but 'the game' has pretty much been eliminated from this game. All there really is to do is to level from dailies now. The grind has been eliminated, rewards for working hard have mostly been eliminated... now it's to push everyone to 100 so they either quit or have to purchase end-game gear from the cash shop.
    Huh? Less grinding is a bad thing? Since when? And why is grinding equivalent to working while running instances like BH or FF or RB, or even MQ's, not? This logic is garbage.

The translation should be: Boo hoo I grinded way back in the day and I want you to or else I'm going to QQ and make your accomplishments seem less.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You had to have been there to understand it >.>

There has been a definite drop in quality of players since all this new fangled instant gratification BH, FF stuff came into play.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No, there are different rings for physical attack and magical attack.

wtf are you talking about
    NB/CoA ring gives both matk and phys atk and refine for mdef which i would say the best ring for WB/WR/EA(with both phys res belt, neck) and for sin as well
    first of all can you find any other rings that give base phys atk and refine for mdef? what more is +3% crit and the dex bonus might give you another 1% crit.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    be happy its not in some pack for change..lol