PW School Teacher Rewards

Gri - Lost City
Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
So about the reward trade-ins at the school teacher...

I'm not ranting about the rings being overpowered or anything because honestly, I don't plan on using them. However, I have to think it's pretty stupid for one attendance sheet to be worth one perfect stone. LOL.

I was kind of excited when I saw that I could trade it for perfect stones, but for one? Yeah that's not even worth the clicking. Change it to 10 perfect stones and maybe I'll bother with it.
Post edited by Gri - Lost City on

Comments

• Eucla - Raging Tide
    Eucla - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    At least it's Free.
    maybe I'll bother with it.

You don't want it then simply don't trade it >>; no one forces you to "bother" with it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree, I was kind of excited thinking I could get perfect stones every day, expecting maybe 20 of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    they might change it i hope rofl
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Indeed. I was most disappointed with it since I'm in no way exchanging my Misty Forests... Hope they change it
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • Gri - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    At least it's Free.

You don't want it then simply don't trade it >>; no one forces you to "bother" with it.

I know no one is forcing me to...I'm saying that if PWI wants me to do it, they need to at least make it worth shift-clicking through people flying on huge shet set on fire with glowing lazer beams shooting out of their eyes. lol.
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All you have to do is log in for an hour. Most people do that already- and to get a perfect stone for doing exactly what you normally do, for FREE is just awesome. Most people would be happy that they're even giving this to us.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Risingson - Dreamweaver
    Risingson - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All you have to do is log in for an hour. Most people do that already- and to get a perfect stone for doing exactly what you normally do, for FREE is just awesome. Most people would be happy that they're even giving this to us.

lol.... getting 1.....ONNNNNEEE perfect stone after an hour wait is 'awesome'?

uh, you do realize you could go kill a couple mobs in 5 minutes and acquire enough loot to buy like maybe, 2 or more perfect stones...... (still LOLing)
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You must be joking. This daily requires almost no effort what so ever, and you think the reward isn't great enough?

Do you refuse to eat dinner because there is no dessert?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm just not even going to say what I'm thinking right now... >.>
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I only do the new daily to pass the bless box through account stash to one of my lower level alts. The ring I could get is totally useless to me, as extra crit just makes me take aggro from pet. The rings are really nice for some people; I, too, wish there was at least a better trade-in option for those that can't use the rings. Or an alternative ornament with slightly different stats (something other than crit at least).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It does take 3 months to get the ring, a good way to make sure people keep logging on instead of playing other MMOs - devious plan of the Developers b:chuckle

As much as a free ring is nice and all, it does benefit some classes more than others.

Barbs cant really use it since they need accuracy rings for pvp or vit for tanking, majority of venos and clerics favor channeling time instead and have no use for it.

Its really more of a ring for wizards, archers, LA armor venos and assassins ;(

Kinda of unfair i agree, but its PWI this game is built around stuff being unfair lol
  • Gri - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ****, I forgot to do my daily today that gives me 600 coin worth of genie fuel... -_-

Someone sent me a message saying there's a bless box too...

Well, that expires overnight apparently. Also I don't really need it when I'm in an instance... and who grinds after lvl 40? >.>
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, there are blessings. Not worth it IMO. Ring's about the only good reward and not useful for many of us. The perfect stone shouldn't be so bad for people that don't heavily rely on their genie, it's pretty much using one skill a day. If i didn't blow so much stamina using EP it would work great for me.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Blessings expire after a half hour of being equipped, and they're not as good as dominance blessing.

Haven't really found a use for them yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OHT Daily.
    hai2u
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Blessings expire after a half hour of being equipped, and they're not as good as dominance blessing.

Haven't really found a use for them yet.

Bless boxes will be useful in TW, 7 days of Roll-Call will give you 3.5 hours of blessings. Although you'd imagine every cata-Barb equipping the +8 def blessing and every DD the +8 attack blessing thereby negating most of the effects.

Large factions with multiple defenses a week will probably feel the biggest effects though, as theoretically they won't have enough blessing hours to cover an offensive and a defensive TW depending on the strength of the opposing factions(5 min TWs won't require using them). Non-landholding factions involved in ganks will gain a decent boost to attacking power though.

And as far as the 1 perfect stone trade goes I thought that was poorly thought out. I wasn't planning on going for the rings myself and thought a few free perfs per day might have got me logging on again, but 1, lol.
    I like pie
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OHT Daily.

^ get to 90 & do oht daily... can get at least 70 free perfect stones a day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gri - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Yeah but I'm not talking about the OHT daily. I'm talking about the new one. :-P
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ get to 90 & do oht daily... can get at least 70 free perfect stones a day

Combine it with the School Teacher Daily and you can get...71 perfect stones a day. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you don't open the pack the blessing is in, they don't expire. They also stack in your inventory so you can actually save up a lot of them for when you need them. As for 1 p stone, would you rather get none? It's free, get over it. Q_Q but it's not enough free stuff. Making them worth 10 or 20 stones would destroy the p stone market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    how easy is this quest its not like you have to go out of your way for it. Get it when you get bh when you have done all 3 bhs for the day your done with this quest. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The attack blessing stacked with CoD and Frenzy totally pwn for a Sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Kazamatt - Dreamweaver
    Kazamatt - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Someone sent me a message saying there's a bless box too...

Well, that expires overnight apparently. Also I don't really need it when I'm in an instance... and who grinds after lvl 40? >.>

I'd say that grinding starts after lvl 40. I'm grinding my way up even now. I don't do bh or cs every day, so I don't exchange coins on exp, which is very popular... And deadly for game experience. And random squads. b:shocked

/QQ

And yeah, I really like that blessing, that's really nice thing, useful boost . I'm also gonna save up those sheets, cause I hope that PWI will introduce other rewards to the game, or at least will increase number of perfect stones per sheet.
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd say that grinding starts after lvl 40. I'm grinding my way up even now.

And yeah, I really like that blessing, that's really nice thing, useful boost . I'm also gonna save up those sheets, cause I hope that PWI will introduce other rewards to the game, or at least will increase number of perfect stones per sheet.

Everyone I know in game grinds, especially after level 40!
    Yeah, I just found out about the School Teacher thing and started today, so I'm curious as to what will be offered for those pages. (or maybe I missed that post, lol ) Anyway, it's an easy quest to do, and I just go work on other quests or work on leveling up my pets, while I wait. That and Crazy Stones; I'm not "too cool for school", so I'm a happy camper ~

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You must be joking. This daily requires almost no effort what so ever, and you think the reward isn't great enough?

Do you refuse to eat dinner because there is no dessert?

I agree here, its another free effortless daily. What is the point in complaining really? I mean you get what you pay for......well that isnt always true here ($50 for aerogear....no thanks) but in this instance i think PW is being generous.

--edit: my slow **** got ninjad by a good 10ish people--
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    As for TW, I can just see every barb and cleric using +8 defense, and every mage and archer using +8 atk, so don't really see them making too big of a difference.

P stones, not really complaining about the amount, better than nothing for sure, it just seems a little pointless even having the option to exchange for p stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicadarius
    nicadarius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm lvl 31 and every time i log in there is nothing for me quest wise from the school teacher. Is there a lvl requirement to begin this daily?
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm veno with dual -6% +5/4 mag (stat) rings and I can think of uses for the ring.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Everyone I know in game grinds, especially after level 40!

b:laugh

I call BS on that. Almost nobody grinds because of BH, they're too concerned with getting their stacked BHs done to kill any normal mobs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I call BS on that. Almost nobody grinds because of BH, they're too concerned with getting their stacked BHs done to kill any normal mobs.

Maybe for you and your friends BH is mostly all you do, but me and my friends, and lots of other people that I see here in-game, we DO grind mobs, do other quests, etc. There are many many people who are not doing BH at all, or rarely. So for you to say that I'm BS is just you showing your ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~