Sometimes I get stats up spells casted on me for no reason.

turtlewax5
turtlewax5 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm using a Blademaster and occasionally, I get these nice spells casted on my character completely out of the blue. I'm not part of any squad or anything, so I'm wondering what happened.
Post edited by turtlewax5 on

Comments

• Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Probably some friendly Cleric just decided to buff you on their way by ...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What Mentaz said - prolly a passing cleric was being nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • turtlewax5
    turtlewax5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, really? I got like 4 different stats boost at once and it happened like 3 time since the last few days. I didn't know you can do that.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah a cleric can give you buffs that increase phsyical defense, magic defense, hp/mp regen rates, and magic attack damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    turtlewax5 wrote: »
    Wow, really? I got like 4 different stats boost at once and it happened like 3 time since the last few days. I didn't know you can do that.

There are certain buffs, like BM buffs, that are cast on people in your squad, and then buffs such as cleric buffs and wizard buffs that can be cast on anyone, squad or not. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • gerrick222
    gerrick222 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Cheers for Drive By Buffings!

Something I always loved doing in some other MMOs, so definitely nice to see folks do it here as well! :)
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The one thing you need to watch out for (and I really wish they would fix ...) is the HP/MP regen buff will wipeout any Life/Focus/etc Powder the person is using ... going from +50/s to +1/s is not nice! b:shocked