Vote for Animal Form!

Khalfani - Harshlands
Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Barbarian
I am proposing to the Perfect World Developers to allow Barbarians to turn into their REAL forms in their True Forms.

For instance, Lion barbarians turn into Lions in their true form instead of White Tigers. It's time that barbarians had at least some level of uniqueness. We have extremely limited amounts of customization, we have been held back on fashion. Let this be made exclusively to us.

Please voice your support in this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
by voting yes and posting a positive comment in there.

Thank you.

----

Here are some concept designs for the veno's form, but the Barbarian's forms wont be far off, I'm working on it, veery slowly. But if you have any ideas, It'd be much appreciated.

DEER:
VenoDeersTrueForm.jpg

BAT:
2009-10-2617-57-25.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
Post edited by Khalfani - Harshlands on

Comments

• WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah i agree, we cant wear head fash that sucks alot, and when i started playing pw i chose a wolf barb, and when i got to level 9 i was very dissapointed that i couldnt turn into a wolf.b:angry

thats all i have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I am proposing to the Perfect World Developers to allow Barbarians to turn into their REAL forms in their True Forms.

1) Race?->untamed
    Subclass?-> Barbarian
    Panda,Lion,Tiger, Wolf?: Appearance/character customization/client sided/ini
    editable
    thus, it is impossible. it would be like trying to program that blue haired archers pull a bazooka when using Deadly Shot. the programmers would have to redo the untamed completely and make even more subclasses, and this of course would not apply to players who created their accounts before, and a pandaemonium of QQ would ensure.

2) buy more anni packs and maybe theyll reconsiderb:victory
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i am all for this and whant it to happen so i say hey why not give it a shot.barbs are one of the most screwed around charrs next to the new classes.we can chang our face,we cant where the new hats why not have a lion turn into a lion and so on a so forth it doesent seem that hard to me ormake some thing that only us barbs can where.and if its money it comes down to..DO YOU KNOW HOW MUSH THAY WOULD MAKE IF THAY PUT IN BARB SKINS OR ANYTHING THATS JUST FORTHE BARBS LOOK IN THE CASH SHOP???think about that next time you try to down some ones planing Iseria.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1) Race?->untamed
    Subclass?-> Barbarian
    editable
    thus, it is impossible. it would be like trying to program that blue haired archers pull a bazooka when using Deadly Shot. the programmers would have to redo the untamed completely and make even more subclasses, and this of course would not apply to players who created their accounts before, and a pandaemonium of QQ would ensure.

I don't see how this is impossible at all, or how it would need more subclasses. Just skins, and the ability to recognize what kind of barb you are. Wolf barb, use the wolf skin. Seems fairly simple to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • melodux
    melodux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010

For instance, Lion barbarians turn into Lions in their true form instead of White Tigers. It's time that barbarians had at least some level of uniqueness. We have extremely limited amounts of customization, we have been held back on fashion. Let this be made exclusively to us.

Please voice your support in this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
    by voting yes and posting a positive comment in there.

Thank you.

----

Here are some concept designs for the veno's form, but the Barbarian's forms wont be far off, I'm working on it, veery slowly. But if you have any ideas, It'd be much appreciated.

DEER:
    VenoDeersTrueForm.jpg

BAT:
    2009-10-2617-57-25.jpg

Why do you feel there's a need to make a new thread to promote an existing thread? You could have just bumped the original thread rather than make a new one...b:infuriated
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wouldnt tht be necroing any who i would luv if this happened heck i would buy all the skiins just for the heck of it i get bored of seeing 1 thing i change the skin to another i would rlly like this if it were added & just like all others who have made a thread about this i vote YES
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Geddon - Raging Tide
    Geddon - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1) Race?->untamed
    Subclass?-> Barbarian
    editable

2) buy more anni packs and maybe theyll reconsiderb:victory

umm yes, u know how to be negative
    BUT there's a solution - 4 true form skills ( true form wolf and so on...)
    yeah, there might be alot of people using the the wrong true form, but i don't think there will be many(if any at all), because everybody wants to be themselves when transforming.

and even if you take more than one, it could help out the cleric in instances, i mean when ur tank/not tank, u can change your form so it'll be better for the healer to target/heal you (panda tanks, tiger DD)

Also you can put up a bluff for the newbies in the skill description (Please keep in mind that your true form skills only work, if you are using the true form skill that matches your humanoid form). wouldn't you pick the right form?
  • szoundscape
    szoundscape Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This thread needs to be sticked ffs! vote yes ftw!
  • _Lionheart_ - Dreamweaver
    _Lionheart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I vote yes definately. The same exact thing happened on my first toon on Heavens Tear. I saw barbarians turn into tigers and thought, cool i want to turn into a wolf. So i made a wolf and voila- tiger. TRUE FORM MEANS YOUR SPECIES. b:angryb:cry