Why do you level up?

Paimage - Harshlands
Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Ok server mainteinance means forums spamming, so jus post here why you level upb:victory
I lvl up cuz I dont want to lowbie4ever during pk wars and everything that involves pk, also cuz I want to see what my wizard will b capable of at endgame b:thanks
Post edited by Paimage - Harshlands on

Comments

• AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ok server mainteinance means forums spamming, so jus post here why you level upb:victory
    I lvl up cuz I dont want to lowbie4ever during pk wars and everything that involves pk, also cuz I want to see what my wizard will b capable of at endgame b:thanks

i lvl up to try and keep up with you. .and again it seems I'm falling behind b:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I feel like this is an elementary school thanksgiving party, when the etacher goes around and askes all the kids what they are thankful for, and they all give some stupid **** answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I feel like this is an elementary school thanksgiving party, when the etacher goes around and askes all the kids what they are thankful for, and they all give some stupid **** answer.

There kids they can't really help it, ijs.

I lvl up mostly because....I don't really know why I just do it and it happens.b:surrender
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i definitely cant lvl up anymore... i lvled to 101 because with that reetarded x2 exp + stones... lvl100 is available to every nab...... so i llvl to 101
    and i was going to be booted for not lvlingb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivelliose - Harshlands
    Ivelliose - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I level up to grow my e-peen and pretend that I have accomplished something with my sedentary, game-infested life because I'm too afraid to try the expansion pack I bought a few years ago for the lulz known as "outside" (they implemented perma-death in it).

SIDENOTE:
    i definitely cant lvl up anymore... i lvled to 101 because with that reetarded x2 exp + stones... lvl100 is available to every nab...... so i llvl to 101
    and i was going to be booted for not lvlingb:sad
    Are there ANY players above level 102?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    no the hishest is 102 on pwi but the roof is 105.. btw 101-102 takes 1yr dailiesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivelliose - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Well then you all are talking to the first ever 105. BRB in 5 years.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1 year of dailies? Umm no. I'm 61.2% and I've only been 101 for two months. I didn't even do my WQ for over a month XD.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I really can't properly express my opinion without the aid of a poll b:cry
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited March 2010

because pwi > daytime soaps? ok i lie because i totally watch tv while i play. not really sure what the point is after 100. used to think.. omg i can go Nirvana but then it came in packs so why bother actually wasting time in dungeon. however pet ex from 100-101 is 100k and pet only gets 15 exp per same lvl mob so i guess my goal is to hit 101 and then lvl all my pets to 101. going to be a pain to lvl that silly frogling b:surrender

@ Taboo: i am thankful for better living via chemicals b:laugh
    the good Starr
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Ivelliose - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Lol!

PWI is my winter hobby, come spring its on to good ol' Parkour :)
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010

b:chuckle says the lvl 100
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    cause when i was 30 got pkd by 60s, and when i was 60 got pkd by 80s
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    1 year of dailies? Umm no. I'm 61.2% and I've only been 101 for two months. I didn't even do my WQ for over a month XD.

marriage quest gives 0.2% cs 0.1% those are dailies.. so its like 2% a week assuming u dont die or have dolls 24/24.. ty for making us believe u didnt do anything to lvl for 2 months and u are 61% which is 150mil exp+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bh orbs of cultivation and the new 2nd BH xp (if she picks that which I'm not entirely sure) give quite some xp too. I stacked them up and had 13mil just from those orbs that I used when I hit 85% at 100. (I know I'm slow, I didn't do cs and wq, all my xp came from gv,bh,fc and mq. with mq probably making up 50% of it. If it wasn't for that I'd still be 100 b:sad)

and yeah,she never loses xp cause I'm her rezbot with sagerez. b:surrender (At least she paid half of it :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Rezbot <33

Marriage daily .2%, CS .1%, cube .2%, WQ .1%. Throw in some second BHs (.2%), some orbs of cultivation (.2%), random wanteds that I do when I'm bored, one full GV run and you equal my XP ^^.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I was talking abt dailies... dailies.. D A I L I E Sb:chuckle
    Rezbot <33

Marriage daily .2%, CS .1%, cube .2%, WQ .1%. Throw in some second BHs (.2%), some orbs of cultivation (.2%), random wanteds that I do when I'm bored, one full GV run and you equal my XP ^^.
    i said D A I L I E S
    b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    bh orbs of cultivation and the new 2nd BH xp (if she picks that which I'm not entirely sure) give quite some xp too. I stacked them up and had 13mil just from those orbs that I used when I hit 85% at 100. (I know I'm slow, I didn't do cs and wq, all my xp came from gv,bh,fc and mq. with mq probably making up 50% of it. If it wasn't for that I'd still be 100 b:sad)

and yeah,she never loses xp cause I'm her rezbot with sagerez. b:surrender (At least she paid half of it :D)

gratz for sage res
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Umm you do realize that everything I listed IS a daily, right?

These are things that you only get ONCE a day, therefore it is something you do DAILY.

Durrrrrrrrrrrr.

First past, second past, third past daily, world quest, crazy stone, BH, cube, roll call and marriage daily are ALL dailies since they are quests that can only be obtained and completed ONCE per day (unless you stack them or get special items, of course.) The next day, if you completed the previous one, you will get the quest again. Hence they are quests that you get daily and hence why they are named as such.

Apparently you only consider marriage daily, CS, and WQ as dailies but that doesn't make it true.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i only do WQ i'm to broke for the rest
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Umm you do realize that everything I listed IS a daily, right?

These are things that you only get ONCE a day, therefore it is something you do DAILY.

Durrrrrrrrrrrr.

First past, second past, third past daily, world quest, crazy stone, BH, cube, roll call and marriage daily are ALL dailies since they are quests that can only be obtained and completed ONCE per day (unless you stack them or get special items, of course.) The next day, if you completed the previous one, you will get the quest again. Hence they are quests that you get daily and hence why they are named as such.

Apparently you only consider marriage daily, CS, and WQ as dailies but that doesn't make it true.

gvs, fc ,wanteds,, zzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Okay? I said I did ONE GV to help Jugg get his third fairy. I haven't FCed since I was 100 and do a wanted maybe once a week. b:chuckle

In total it probably adds up to about 2.5%, if that makes you feel better.

(oh, and even if you only did CS, WQ, wedding quest, and cube, it would only be 168 days to level. Far short of a year :D)
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Okay? I said I did ONE GV to help Jugg get his third fairy. I haven't FCed since I was 100 and do a wanted maybe once a week. b:chuckle

In total it probably adds up to about 2.5%, if that makes you feel better.

(oh, and even if you only did CS, WQ, wedding quest, and cube, it would only be 168 days to level. Far short of a year :D)

don't lie,we all know you spend all your money on hyper stones and grind third for an hour on 12x everyday.

and by buy hyperstones and grind I mean buy fashion and sit in arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I TRY to level for fangirls