What happened to Caesar?

Bad_Medicine - Heavens Tear
Bad_Medicine - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Guild Banter
I've been away from the game for a while now, and it seems my old guild Caesar has pretty much been decimated. Can anybody clue me in to what happened? Last I seen Radiance was about to fold it seemed, and they are still around, and Caesar who was really beginning to get on a roll, is now .... not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bad_Medicine - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've been away from the game for a while now, and it seems my old guild Caesar has pretty much been decimated. Can anybody clue me in to what happened? Last I seen Radiance was about to fold it seemed, and they are still around, and Caesar who was really beginning to get on a roll, is now .... not.

The ol' curse of HT Faction Drama, it seems. Besides, it's all 'bout the Tao/Enrage battles now!

...though secretly, we're all friendsies...well, I'm all friendsies with everyone. And yeah, I'll say "friendsies" a third time.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SassiKitty - Heavens Tear
    SassiKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am a current member of Caesar.. and i would not say HTs curse of drama has hit. If you would like to know more contact one of our officers...its safe to say the post above mine has misinformed you...I've been in faction for a couple of months now and have yet to witness any such drama and im on quite a bit.
    edited March 2010
    I am a current member of Caesar.. and i would not say HTs curse of drama has hit. If you would like to know more contact one of our officers...its safe to say the post above mine has misinformed you...I've been in faction for a couple of months now and have yet to witness any such drama and im on quite a bit.

*poke* Oi! That's not true...EVERY faction has drama now and again...that's what makes HT so fun! Public drama or not, drama is drama, and it's drama that's keepin' the wheels of this world turnin', y'know!

...I myself love to partake in the delectable bits of Tao drama that occur every now and again...nothin' RAEGquitty...but a couple spats every now and again never hurt anyone...

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Bad_Medicine - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Oh geez nevermind. I certainly didn't want to create any drama here. I was just wondering what happened. And for what it's worth my time in Caesar many months ago was great. It was filled with wonderful people. And I have nothing bad to say about being a member there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Oh geez nevermind. I certainly didn't want to create any drama here. I was just wondering what happened. And for what it's worth my time in Caesar many months ago was great. It was filled with wonderful people. And I have nothing bad to say about being a member there.

...neither do I. And you're not creating any drama here; trust me, I've seen MUCH worse on these forums...

...I'm just pokin' a little fun, is all. Nothin' a little friendly rivalry to spice up the boring everyday grind, eh?

Hehe, enjoy your Tideborn, BadMeds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bad_Medicine - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    ...neither do I. And you're not creating any drama here; trust me, I've seen MUCH worse on these forums...

...I'm just pokin' a little fun, is all. Nothin' a little friendly rivalry to spice up the boring everyday grind, eh?

Hehe, enjoy your Tideborn, BadMeds.

Thank you. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It wasn't a super drama or anything, but there was a transfer of a few members to Tao/Enrage. Well, maybe a bit more than a few. But yes, they're still solid enough to be a fairly formidible faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]