The Origin of our Names

13»

Comments

• Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Arcueid from Tsukihime. Name is misspelled because 1) the name was already taken, and 2) I often (mistakenly) pronoun the name with an added "r" so it becomes "Ark-crew-aid" instead of "Ark-kew-aid". Adding the "r" also makes the name sound like "cruel".

While the actual character looks like this, because I could not achieve Arcueid's unique hair style, I somewhat modelled my char after Fate/Zero's Irisviel von Einzbern, mother of Fate/Stay Night's Illyasviel von Einzbern, but my hair style and eyes were modeled after Bakuretsu Tenshi's Joe.

All my pets are named after Tsukihime characters. Nanaya the nix, SHIKI the sawfly, Roa the armoured bear, Nrvnqsr the herc, and Nanako the plumpfish.

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fate. It sounds cool?b:victory

NO b:chuckle
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    NO b:chuckle

it does! i want his name ^^b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • BookWorm - Raging Tide
    BookWorm - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BookWorm
    Since clerics are, for lack of a better description, students of the magic arts and so forth, I thought they would be...bookworms!!
    And I got a schoolgirl uniform to match xD

-I'm not a bookworm IRL-
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BookWorm
    Since clerics are, for lack of a better description, students of the magic arts and so forth, I thought they would be...bookworms!!
    And I got a schoolgirl uniform to match xD

-I'm not a bookworm IRL-

Then are you a worm irl b:cool
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • RAGEtime - Raging Tide
    RAGEtime - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My name came from... My stupidity.
    "Hmm, new server is called Raging tide... Hmm, Rage, taken... I've got it. RAGEtiem. (Was my psys name). I don't like this Psy, let's reroll Cleric. Hmm, need a new name. RAGEtime."
    And that's how I was born. b:surrender
  • Rage - Raging Tide
    Rage - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My name came from... My stupidity.
    "Hmm, new server is called Raging tide... Hmm, Rage, taken... I've got it. RAGEtiem. (Was my psys name). I don't like this Psy, let's reroll Cleric. Hmm, need a new name. RAGEtime."
    And that's how I was born. b:surrender

Did someone say Rage?

Oh... b:pleased
  • Angel - Raging Tide
    Angel - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
  • Shadow_Fang - Raging Tide
    Shadow_Fang - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Shadow Fang...the name of a utility skill in another game I also play. It wasn't very popular, but it was a personal favourite of mine.

ShadowFang.jpg

"Hex Spell. Shadow Step to target foe. For 10 seconds, this Hex does nothing. When this Hex ends, you return to your original location and that foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 5...17...20 seconds."

Rather fitting for an Assassin, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"War is the Statesman's game, the Priest's delight, the Lawyer's jest, the hired Assassin's trade." - Percy Shelley
  • Bootie - Raging Tide
    Bootie - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I originally moved to this server with KissThis and Peenice. And the GMs wouldn't allow them to keep their names and get married. So to end their dispute on who should change their name we came up with the idea of putting ie at the end of our names. So low and behold we became Peenie, Kissie, and Bootie. My name was Bootsi on dw btw b:chuckle I thought it fit anyways since my family and ex's always comments on how big by butt is. Butt pillows ftl b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I thought it fit anyways since my family and ex's always comments on how big by butt is. Butt pillows ftl

Screenies or your lying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bootie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Yes, cause I want to post a picture of my **** all over the forums. The only one that has really seen my **** is Kissie.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you do it, I'll do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bootie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    No one wants to see your hairy **** haha
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, cause I want to post a picture of my **** all over the forums. The only one that has really seen my **** is Kissie.

So who was it in those pics? b:shocked
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i say somebody should make a poll to see how many ppl want to check bootie's **** b:shutup
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    :o My name is um...because its my first time playing a magic class and not shooting arrows like i do on DW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MzTeacake - Raging Tide
    MzTeacake - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was hungry for some muffins.. And I ate all the blueberry ones.. And I was drinking tea D;

And I made a sin on HL named just Teacake, so I added "Mz" at the front. n.n

Teacake is real btw, it's a muffin usually topped with cupcake icing <3 b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckleb:chuckle bootieeeeeeeeeeee
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Diesel - Raging Tide
    Diesel - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well my name Diesel came from the class i playing.
    barbs are tanks and diesel fuel is used to run tanks, so i put 2 and 2 together and named myself Diesel so theyre yah have it b:pleased