deleting a billing profile

Paytah - Lost City
Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
is it possible to delete a billing profile? my friend used his card on my account awhile ago and i no longer need his profile and i want to make one under my name as i just got a new credit card.
Post edited by Paytah - Lost City on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i would like to know this information also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    is it possible to delete a billing profile? my friend used his card on my account awhile ago and i no longer need his profile and i want to make one under my name as i just got a new credit card.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It is possible to delete a account just send a ticket to Customer Support they will do the rest after making sure you are the owner of the account. Though you can make a new profile without that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wanna know also or atleast how to edit it.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was thinking when I saw the second thread here "I can swear I answered that!" and I was right. Threads merged please don't spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited March 2010
    yes, please don't spam :) unless you put it between seaweed and rice... musubis.... delish...

i digress.

for the time being, you can NOT edit your billing profile. that may change in the future. can you can, however, make a new profile and add it to your list. you can have to 4.

cheers,

oj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
This discussion has been closed.