So, I'm still using those old daggers

Zuenzu - Sanctuary
Zuenzu - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
I'm level 31 now, and I've been using the Military Daggers (I believe that's what they're called) from the Supply Stash Lv.20. Is this normal? I mean, the Daggers sold at the Blacksmiths that require Lv25 are worse than these, so I skipped them, and the daggers that follow up after those aren't available until Lv35.

So, did I miss a pair? Or is this how it should be? Cause I've seen a 34 with some orange glowing ones instead of my blue glowing military ones...
Post edited by Zuenzu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mazu_ - Lost City
    Mazu_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you can take a look in AH and see what daggers they have posted
  • _Myr_ - Harshlands
    _Myr_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    there is a quest called weapon token, quite "easy" to do, just go along some bh party. dont become as those pvp-boys who prefer spendign milions to buy a new dagger before even trying this stuped quest.(i got mold for 56,69,74 and 80with this quest).
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the token quest is 50/50 you may get lucky and get really good daggers but not everyone does. once the quest fail's you cant get them. so some people have to use blacksmith daggers. but a good 3 star set are pretty close to the ones you get from the token quest.
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Try to get your token quest legendary daggers. If you can't get those, either make some 3*'s or buy new ones that are either 3* or legendary. Use those types until you reach level 60, and then use the TT60 daggers, which I love.
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can also use mysterious chips for the Lv: 69, 74, 89 daggers at the mysterious merchants in case you get mirages for you token quest.

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Zuenzu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Ah, alright, thanks. Will try the token thing first.
  • ColdCrush - Lost City
    ColdCrush - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My sin is only about lvl24 and still uses the trial daggers with 2 common garnet shards, which is better than the supply stash one you mentioned. >.> And while you're all talking about it, can anyone tell me what lvl req are the daggers from the token quest?
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    My sin is only about lvl24 and still uses the trial daggers with 2 common garnet shards, which is better than the supply stash one you mentioned. >.> And while you're all talking about it, can anyone tell me what lvl req are the daggers from the token quest?

If I remember right, they should be two or three levels higher than when you receive the quest. You get the quest at each x0 level, so it should be x2-x4 level. Not positive, but I think that is right.
  • Zuenzu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Hm, I just made some of the Lv.1 Blacksmith Daggers, Coldblooded or something? 3* with some bonuses (I believe one of them is +13 Physical Attack) and 2 sockets... Any idea how much their worth? XD I don't think they're that expensive, but I'd like to know... =/

EDIT: I saw 2 pairs of the same dagger type, but with 1 socket and no bonuses going for about 40-45k....
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Hm, I just made some of the Lv.1 Blacksmith Daggers, Coldblooded or something? 3* with some bonuses (I believe one of them is +13 Physical Attack) and 2 sockets... Any idea how much their worth? XD I don't think they're that expensive, but I'd like to know... =/

EDIT: I saw 2 pairs of the same dagger type, but with 1 socket and no bonuses going for about 40-45k....

They aren't even worth that. You go by so fast in those early levels, it isn't worth investing in daggers till the level 35 ones at least. Just decompose those, they should give you mirage stones. All other 3* items do, so I don't see why those wouldn't.
  • Aeilos - Harshlands
    Aeilos - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ I put them in the AH and they sold for 49k surprisingly. Yay.

EDIT: This is an Alt I just made for pvp, I'm Zuenzu >.>
  • XprofitX - Lost City
    XprofitX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i've never spent millions on new daggers i always got the molds and have always had legendary gear for my lvl and at 75 no one under 8x can beat me unless they gank me xD b:laugh
  • XprofitX - Lost City
    XprofitX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    btw the first set of legendaries are lvl 22 b:victory
  • Aeilos - Harshlands
    Aeilos - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They are? Hm, I still don't know much on legendary gear... Or molds... I'll so some research I guess XD
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They are? Hm, I still don't know much on legendary gear... Or molds... I'll so some research I guess XD

Do the weapon token quests starting at level 20 and every 10 levels after. They require you to kill a higher level boss so you will need to find a group that doesn't mind you tagging along since you won't really be able to do any real damage. You have a random shot at getting the dagger mold once you turn back in the token you get for killing the boss.

If you get the mold you can then get the daggers made by getting the materials needed and either making it yourself if you have the blacksmith skill or getting another player to make them for you. You can find out what materials are needed to make the daggers by checking the legendary forges in South Arch.

They are legendary daggers and should serve you well until the next token quest. If you don't get the mold you can always buy the daggers from the auction house or somebody's catshop but they aren't cheap.
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin