Warsoul Samantabhadra - Impossible to get?

tizgar
tizgar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hi, I was just checking the, let's say, availability of materials to create warsoul (may sound weird, just couldn't stop my curiosity) and found out 1 strangeness...

Take a look on Warsoul: Samantabhadra fragment. What do you need to create it? Of course... Frostcovered City Materials. And where are those?....

The point is - how can someone even start thinking about getting warsoul fragments if THERE ARE NO MATERIALS THAT HE/SHE CAN USE TO CREATE THEM. I've seen multiple threads mentioning that Frostcovered City materials are gone since the New "better" and easier and "uh oh" version of the instance.

Now please tell me - how are the players supposed to make Samantabhadra fragments when the developers just deleted them? If they delete something that important, they should put some substitute right?

Looks to me like another flaw on PWI's account... Can anyone tell anything about it? Maybe there is something i don't know about?
Post edited by tizgar on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tizgar wrote: »
    Hi, I was just checking the, let's say, availability of materials to create warsoul (may sound weird, just couldn't stop my curiosity) and found out 1 strangeness...

Take a look on Warsoul: Samantabhadra fragment. What do you need to create it? Of course... Frostcovered City Materials. And where are those?....

The point is - how can someone even start thinking about getting warsoul fragments if THERE ARE NO MATERIALS THAT HE/SHE CAN USE TO CREATE THEM. I've seen multiple threads mentioning that Frostcovered City materials are gone since the New "better" and easier and "uh oh" version of the instance.

Now please tell me - how are the players supposed to make Samantabhadra fragments when the developers just deleted them? If they delete something that important, they should put some substitute right?

Looks to me like another flaw on PWI's account... Can anyone tell anything about it? Maybe there is something i don't know about?

Every warsoul mats can be made by chips and coins. So there is no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oakivy - Dreamweaver
    Oakivy - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The only problem would be if you didn't have about $54.000 to make it :)
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You gotta understand that PWE seemed to stopped caring about finishing any and all aspects of the game. So all you can do is find that 1 single mob that seems 'grindable', kill it a trillion times and then buy chips to make whatever it is that you want. The hunting aspect of PWI has been reduced to cash shopping/chips, along with pvp and everything else.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Purchase...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They can now be made with warsong materials
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21118
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    315 Mysterious Chips + 6,700,000 coin.

or

10 Warsong Emblems (says 100% chance to create, but I highly doubt it).
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • tizgar
    edited March 2010
    Yes i just noticed it too, that it can be made from warsong emblems and medals. That's good, but does anyone know the probability in % to create a Samantabhadra fragment from it?

For all "qq-like answers" with "just" spending 54.000$ on it or wasting money for chips' fee... I'm not going to spend any $ to create it. I'm looking for normal, and cheaper way. And found it for everything except samantabhadra which is the point of this thread.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    gl and see u in 2 year with warsoul :S
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    tizgar wrote: »
    Yes i just noticed it too, that it can be made from warsong emblems and medals. That's good, but does anyone know the probability in % to create a Samantabhadra fragment from it?

For all "qq-like answers" with "just" spending 54.000$ on it or wasting money for chips' fee... I'm not going to spend any $ to create it. I'm looking for normal, and cheaper way. And found it for everything except samantabhadra which is the point of this thread.

talk to the warsong spirit and navigate the menu to look up the probability.... he has the probabilities for most mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • tizgar
    edited March 2010
    talk to the warsong spirit and navigate the menu to look up the probability.... he has the probabilities for most mats.

For most... but unfortunately not for Warsong mats :(
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And, of course, getting Warsong mats might be a little difficult right now anyway as the instance has been bugged for awhile and doesn't seem to be getting fixed.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595451
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And, of course, getting Warsong mats might be a little difficult right now anyway as the instance has been bugged for awhile and doesn't seem to be getting fixed.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595451

Warsong isn't bugged, just the reward chest. The bosses still drop emblems and from time to time, medals.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • tizgar
    edited March 2010
    Still, anyone knows the actual probabilities for creating Samantabhadra from warsong emblems/medals?
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    >0%

you're welcome.
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    warsoul in itself is impossible to get... or i should say improvible. your can use multipple materials to make the materials you need but for each one there is a % chance of it happening some as low as 2% some up to 25% or even 100%. if you are someone that does not cash shop or put money in the game the chances of getting warsoul are less than 1% and even with putting alot i mean ALOT of money in the game it would still take you a very long time to get it and most give up. there are only one person really trying to get it and he's about 50% there.
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shutup Nieka some things need to be kept quiet.b:shockedb:shocked
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Bigtease - Lost City
    Bigtease - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laugh the fragment ur talking about isnt impossible to get but there is one that is unless the bring packs back indefinitley its the manjurisi fragment it can only b made with the light of warsoul or warsoul material and the only way to get those materials is from from the lucky zongzi pack other than that the only way to get any of the other fragments is through chips/coins so unless u run cube like crazy getting chips 24/7 and have more coin than the game allows u to carry at one point in time its pointless to even try this is a weapon the put in for us to just look at and wish that was attainable however its not and never will b seeing as how u need 100 of each fragment to make one 1 of each to make the mold and 99 of each and mold to make the weapon and as for buying chips only way to get chip packs is from packs so there ya go again need to bring packs back if u think this might b obtainable and even so id recomend selling gold to have the coin to buy the chips other than getting the packs and just having tokens in the endb:surrenderb:bye
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    here for the lazy ppl i shouldn t even answer b:bye
  • tizgar
    edited March 2010
    >0%

you're welcome.

Thx for QQ and empty post...

here for the lazy ppl i shouldn t even answer b:bye

Just read what I've written and check the link u gave me... I knew about this page, but there is nothing about Warsong emblems/medals, since Warsong itself was put into the game after they made the ultimate weapons guide (yeah u guessed it... PWI doesn't care about having the guides, and not only, up to date...)

Concerning the other posts... I know it's incredibly difficult to get one. Yet i make big amount of coins in PWI. 2/3 of this amount can make me TT99 gold set + TT100 red 2-star weapon (using Soul of relics), which is accually the best weapon for my class (Archer) after warsoul. So why not try to make Warsoul weapon itself?

All I wanted to know is the chance to create Samantabhadra - or at least the digits... When it's like x.xx% ill give up, when its like xx% or 100% this will be possible. Yet I cannot find that info anywhere. Maybe a mod will know? Or at least know where to get that info from?...
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I could be wrong, but I was told, when I asked, the "Blizzard Fragments" are "Past of frostcovered"

I can't remember if I tried it, or I just thought about trying, to turn 10 of the PoF into the Samantabhadra. If I tried it, I know it failed, and in which case, doesn't have a 100% chance. If I thought about it, but DIDN'T try it, then go ahead. Run some FCC, grab them off friends.

Set up shop at Snowy Village buying them. Most people don't care about them.

But like I say, I could be wrong..
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I remember something said somewhere but I can't bother to check. Something about GMs not being allowed to tell you percentage chances of crafting the item other than what is given in the guide. And if you use something like the pwdatabase they said something like, it's not accurate and not to go by it. But if you do, it's at your own responsibility (so if you have any problems due to the non-accurate "guide", you can't QQ ticket later).
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D