Is my build okay for a spear BM

XxICingxx - Heavens Tear
XxICingxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Blademaster
right now i'm using a 2.5 1.5 1.5 build. I'm level 56 with about 160 str and 80 of dex and vit. do i have too much vit or am I okay? need help!b:sad
Post edited by XxICingxx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok....So basically your build is (for every two lvls) 5:3:3. Meh, as long as you got enough dex to cover the pole, along with str your fine.

Heck right now i got 157 Str and 112 dex and i'm lvl 61 I have all pole blades covered in the Blacksmith shop, plus i'm able to use TT60 Poleblade.

Also 80 vit ain't bad, though it may not need that much (if you want reset it back to like 60 and spend the 20 extra points on str and dex).
  • XxICingxx - Heavens Tear
    XxICingxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    should I just cap my vit at 80? or should i raise it for pvp
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
  • Adamaeus - Dreamweaver
    Adamaeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have a 72 polearm bm .

stats: 212 str
    77 vit
    75 dex

since I began, I have used the 3-2-2 build ( 3 str for every lvl, alternating between 2 dex and 2 vit)

My question is should i now stop adding to vit and just do a 3 str 2 dex for every lvl?Or should i just keep to my original formula of adding vit as well?

( I'm asking this cause i read vit. increases your mana and physical def. as well as hp. I don't wanna stop adding and turn out to become weaker to taking a hit, be it mag. or phys.)

Get back to me asap