Cube broken?

Technotic - Sanctuary
Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
All in 1 day before I quit the cube. Normally I can get cube done in a good 10 to 20 minutes. This particular day had me going for hours.

First I was in the room where you have to mine 5 objects while avoiding the Fate guy. I teleported to the middle of the room when I was mining.

Second, there was no sound in "Listen" room.

Third, I spent 5+ minutes in the "100 seconds to live EX" room and it wouldn't let me out.

Fourth, In the PK room I gave 4 do-all cards to advance and it didn't let me move forward.

Really now? Just wasted hundreds of thousands of coin between pots and do-all cards and my charm ticking and a good hour or two, to get nothing.
Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
Post edited by Technotic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No idea if something's gone wrong today but it was fine for me yesterday - finished in my usual time, no hassles or strange happenings...
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    people still do the cube?
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    people still do the cube?

All the time... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lolz, it's a daily for meb:laugh
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have only ever had problems if I started a cube run just before server midnight.
    Got to the end and it didn't give a yellow shield for the reward.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I've had no troubles last few days. I was in two of the 100 sec stands and Final stand earlier this morning, no problems. Haven't heard of anyting with Listen EX and was able to pass Steadfast with Doalls.

Maybe the game just hates you?
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sexy Shev lifted her shirt at the cube npcs and thus got good results b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lolz, it's a daily for meb:laugh

Nirvana is better. .0.23% exp per run wiht hyper xp ^^
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All in 1 day before I quit the cube. Normally I can get cube done in a good 10 to 20 minutes. This particular day had me going for hours.

First I was in the room where you have to mine 5 objects while avoiding the Fate guy. I teleported to the middle of the room when I was mining.

Second, there was no sound in "Listen" room.

Third, I spent 5+ minutes in the "100 seconds to live EX" room and it wouldn't let me out.

Fourth, In the PK room I gave 4 do-all cards to advance and it didn't let me move forward.

Really now? Just wasted hundreds of thousands of coin between pots and do-all cards and my charm ticking and a good hour or two, to get nothing.

that can happen if you're very very laggy.
    Next time stop your torrents or at least limit their speed. If that wasn't the case, your ISP just sucks. Cube gets bugged if you have huge lag.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I rarely have more than 20 ping to the server. I had no other programs running. Most of it I could see how it would look like lag but the "100 second stand EX" thing was just stupid. I was watching the timer for it at 0:00 for a good 2-3 minutes.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com