Disbanding a Guild

Green_bean - Heavens Tear
Green_bean - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hello, I have been away from the game now for many months. The guild me and a couple friends put together is totally dead now, and I'd like to disband it al together, and then start fresh with joining another established guild. But I don't see any option for me to disband the guild I'm presently the leader and only member of.

How do I do it? b:sad
please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Green_bean - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I dont think you can. Just assign one of the inactive players as leader and leave. i actually aquired 2 guild wioth my noobs this way. they all left and made me leader.
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If it's a level one guild, you can go to the NPC in which you made it and disband it. If it's more than a level one guild, you can ask a guildless friend to join the guild for a while and pass lead to him. Then you can make a new char and invite that alt to the guild and have the friend pass lead to the alt. All of you leave and then delete the character. Hopefully you make sense of this b:chuckle
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If it's a level one guild, you can go to the NPC in which you made it and disband it. If it's more than a level one guild, you can ask a guildless friend to join the guild for a while and pass lead to him. Then you can make a new char and invite that alt to the guild and have the friend pass lead to the alt. All of you leave and then delete the character. Hopefully you make sense of this b:chuckle

You can not delete a character thats leader of a guild. Just like you can not delete a character thats married.
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can not delete a character thats leader of a guild. Just like you can not delete a character thats married.

Hmm.. okay. I don't have any experience in this, just restating what others have said.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I disbanded mine at Faction Supervisor in Archosaur, but it was only a level 1 faction. Not sure if the higher level ones are different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    23ro1nn.png

jg72gh.png

So if you have upgraded your guild, it cannot be disbanded. Transfer lead to an alt and leave :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2010

If you were to do this, id suggest making a new account, and using that alt. That way, you dont have a char you cant delete taking up space in your main account.
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010

We are not able to reproduce this event on our test server- the character should delete normally. Are you sure that the faction you're trying to disband has no other members left in it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sihndra wrote: »
    We are not able to reproduce this event on our test server- the character should delete normally. Are you sure that the faction you're trying to disband has no other members left in it?

Wasnt me who tried. So there may have been guild members in the guild, i dont know. Just a freind couldnt delete their character cause it was a guild leader of a dead lvl 2 or 3 guild was all i knew. They did the pass to an alt trick, to try & delete it that way and couldnt.
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I had a psychic who was the leader of a guild, and it deleted fine. Leadership just went to the director.
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2010

In the past, I deleted a character that was the Leader/Sole member of a guild, and it worked fine. The guild (level 2) was effectively disbanded when that happened.