Help please :)

Jarahe - Heavens Tear
Jarahe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am also quite new to the game, and I thank you very much as I had the same questions. I read everything I could to understand the game.

I do have one question (so far) that I haven't seen answered yet. Jarahe is a cleric level 5 ATM and she is questing etc. I do not know the command to have her look around? I have been clicking ahead in order to see what is behind me for quests, npcs and killing monsters, then running in circles to see *all around her*.

I have played with the camera mode (a little long in the tooth and really does not allow me to look *down below* and keep it there. She runs forward and sideways and I can't see around buildings etc? I have been using the map compass also, which is a great tool; but it is not solving my problem.

I want to be able to *see*...
1. what is in front of her
2. to be able to play from *above*
3. what is behind her

Thanks in advance for your help
Post edited by Jarahe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am also quite new to the game, and I thank you very much as I had the same questions. I read everything I could to understand the game.

I do have one question (so far) that I haven't seen answered yet. Jarahe is a cleric level 5 ATM and she is questing etc. I do not know the command to have her look around? I have been clicking ahead in order to see what is behind me for quests, npcs and killing monsters, then running in circles to see *all around her*.

I have played with the camera mode (a little long in the tooth and really does not allow me to look *down below* and keep it there. She runs forward and sideways and I can't see around buildings etc? I have been using the map compass also, which is a great tool; but it is not solving my problem.

I want to be able to *see*...
    1. what is in front of her
    2. to be able to play from *above*
    3. what is behind her

Thanks in advance for your help

I'm not entirely sure what you're requesting, but from the sounds of it you want to change your "camera angle" or view of your character.

To flip/swivel around and look to your sides, or behind you, or up you need to right-click and drag with your mouse and move the camera angle/view to where you'd prefer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Jarahe - Heavens Tear
    Jarahe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    WOOT.....yea !!!!!!

Thank you b:thanks