NOTICE: Dreamweaver Server Temporary Shutdown

Comments

• Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dreamweaver Server doesn't even ping...
    I hope it get fixed asap... I'm addicted... b:surrender
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:surrender like to turn in my BH please lol.....maybe a little payment for this inconvenience will be nice <hint: 2X drops and experience> hahahaha
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Their up or down server stuff is fail. On the old website homepage they kept the online status on the servers for the first half of the server downtime (1 hour) so I don't trust it anymore.

Neither I do.... b:angry

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *points down to Zanryu's post* post in tech support as well
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is Sanc effected by this shutdown? A guildmate is reporting that friends can't log in to sanc. We, however, are logged on and experiencing no issues? Could it be related?

Only Dreamweaver is shut down right now, Sanctuary should in no way be affected.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Personally, I'm with Ted in thinking that this issue could have waited until the weekly maintenance, which should be tomorrow. 48 hours with HH is really such a big deal? Meh no matter. I'm thankful that the issue is being dealt with either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • FatherTed - Harshlands
    FatherTed - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd also state my opposition to any kind of exp/drops event as re-imbursement, unless the servers stay down all day or something. An hour or three of downtime doesn't merit anything, imo.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    *sigh* Guess it's time to break out mini Zan on Raging Tide... xD
  • ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver
    ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I agree it should be on weekly maintenance.
  • FatherTed - Raging Tide
    FatherTed - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Good idea, dude.
  • Zanryu - Raging Tide
    Zanryu - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Then consider it done. b:sin
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I agree it should be on weekly maintenance.

I only agree that it should be when I sleep... b:laugh

Seriously, I believe that the time of the day that has fewer online gamers should be the chosen time to turn off the server...

• dustyballz
    dustyballz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Their up or down server stuff is fail. On the old website homepage they kept the online status on the servers for the first half of the server downtime (1 hour) so I don't trust it anymore.

The new website doesn't show server status at all anymore. How are we to know when Dreamweaver is back up?
  • Ravicy - Dreamweaver
    Ravicy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Guys this is ur chance to escape the grasp of PWI....Run for ur life while the server is still down and dont come back b:bye

or on the other hand....Hurry up b:cry
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Server looks to be up o.o;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Dreamweaver is on!

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    I only agree that it should be when I sleep... b:laugh

Seriously, I believe that the time of the day that has fewer online gamers should be the chosen time to turn off the server...
    I'd rather they fix it than sit on their thumbs about it. and they'll announce it when it comes up, like they ALWAYS do
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well thats good that they trying to fix things
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The Headhunter has been disappearing for more than a week. At about 11:55 PM EST when the crowd around him gets really thick, he has gone away. He always managed to come back exactly at midnight to hand out the new day missions. As long as the staff is looking into how he managed to skip away, they can ponder why he has been leaving the server lately. It is not that he is hard to see when half the server population hovers around him, I and the rest of my BH party can have him targeted, and then he is just gone. Are these two issues related? His disappearance was intermittant, some nights he stayed around, some nights he hid from the crowd.
  • DeathBringar - Dreamweaver
    DeathBringar - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    meh what can we do but eat up what they tell us because we are gullable. short fast quike.... epic fail +3 lol. we are eating up a like 5 hour server down time.. just to get nailed with tommorows down time as well. i hope this gets fixed. ive been here 2 days now and have bought over 50 gold. so like im not sure if i should continue. its my second day back and server is down?? kinda messed up. im sure i can prob find another game company that would love my money :Db:dirtyb:angryb:shockedb:shutup
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -.-; server is up and the head hunter is still missing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • hellboy20
    hellboy20 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ii like piiinnnnk
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The Headhunter has been disappearing for more than a week. At about 11:55 PM EST when the crowd around him gets really thick, he has gone away. He always managed to come back exactly at midnight to hand out the new day missions. As long as the staff is looking into how he managed to skip away, they can ponder why he has been leaving the server lately. It is not that he is hard to see when half the server population hovers around him, I and the rest of my BH party can have him targeted, and then he is just gone. Are these two issues related? His disappearance was intermittant, some nights he stayed around, some nights he hid from the crowd.

That's normal, so people can't exploit the glitch where they got 2 BH's a day anymore
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • DeathBringar - Dreamweaver
    DeathBringar - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i will just use this down time to use my internet to watch the crazies 2010 version :"D looks sick what i have seen so far.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    You guys ruined my TT and STILL no Head Hunter... Dreamweaver is very lucky I don't have tele's right now...
  • hellboy20
    edited March 2010
    is da sever up yet di is XxReaperX b:dirty or dose any 1 know how long it wuld take to get bk not that i mind aslong as its fixed
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Lol, seriously still not there?! b:chuckle

To add to the QQs - I was mid FC when the servers went down b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    hellboy20 wrote: »
    is da sever up yet di is XxReaperX b:dirty or dose any 1 know how long it wuld take to get bk not that i mind aslong as its fixed
    they have been up for a little whle now.
  • hellboy20
    edited March 2010
    neer asked if u was male or female rofl but nice to know any way hahaha
  • GFUN - Dreamweaver
    GFUN - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol still no BH but at least there is 2x exp ^^
This discussion has been closed.