I dunno what faction is right for me

bazon
bazon Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hi i want to enjoy tborns races they are cool.I like psy but i like sins too.I want pve and some pvp(in special to can kill some players in TW).I've heard about psys cause they eat alot of mana and sins have low def.I repeat i want PVE/PVP and good money maker.Pls give me some reasons and opinions TYb:victory
Post edited by bazon on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't see where your question has anything to do with factions. Perhaps you're trying to decide what class you want to be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • bazon
    edited March 2010
    Yea i dunno waht to choose btw psy and sin i want PVE/PVP
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Any class can be a money maker unless ur sellin urself >.> Farm mats, gather DQ items, etc...b:bye
  • bazon
    edited March 2010
    But wich class for t-borns are for pve and pvp?and i don't want to spend alot of money for hp and pm mp potions (I like light armors and i think i will choose sin but :1.It's expensive?2.It's good for PVE/PVP and TWS?b:pleased I need a high lvl sin opinion b:thanks
  • bazon
    edited March 2010
    class from tideborn race sry***
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    High level sins are noobs.
    b:dirty
  • bazon
    edited March 2010
    I think i will join clericb:laugh i know cause they are the 2nd best solo class in game but they are good at TW?
  • FoxxOnTheRun - Sanctuary
    FoxxOnTheRun - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can choose to have several diff characters, so why not make a few and see what suits you.

As for expenses.. many people play this game without spending "real money". Also, the quests that you do, earn you coins, exp and spirit. So, there's really no reason to worry about that.

Your first set of armour is free as well so your set there. Some quests and or drops from monsters also give you armour and weapons.

And, as others pointed out, you can farm herbs & sell your mats to other players who have cat shops open and make quite a profit for yourself.

Take some time to just wander around the shops and see what people are looking for, that will give you a good starter base on what you should start collecting. You can even stack these items in your bank until you find a suitable buyer.

Good luck!
    I was standing in the park wondering why frisbee's got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think this person is coming from JD
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • bazon
    edited March 2010
    u right alliptica i played as modo and skysongb:laugh