Tideborn problems

Sezan - Harshlands
Sezan - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hey all.

So I recently got back to PvP after FC'ing like mad over the past few weeks.
I went out pking and noticed some problems when fighting Tideborns which seriously need seen to b:shocked

When fighting a Psychic my nix decides to kill itself, I mean.. seriously not even a r8 wizard has an easy task of killing a nix but when fighting a Psychic its like an instant kill - bug or not I dunno. My problem with Assassins is that my charm didn't even get a chance to tick.
They dont even have sage/demon skills yet b:shocked
I have 7k hp + 3.5k p defence ~ unbuffed.

This is not intended to be a spam-tastic post, I just want everyones views on this.
Post edited by Sezan - Harshlands on

Comments

• JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey all.

So I recently got back to PvP after FC'ing like mad over the past few weeks.
    I went out pking and noticed some problems when fighting Tideborns which seriously need nerfed b:shocked

When fighting a Psychic my nix decides to kill itself, I mean.. seriously not even a r8 wizard has an easy task of killing a nix but when fighting a Psychic its like an instant kill - bug or not I dunno. My problem with Assassins is that my charm didn't even get a chance to tick.
    They dont even have sage/demon skills yet b:shocked
    I have 7k hp + 3.5k p defence ~ unbuffed.

This is not intended to be a spam-tastic post, I just want everyones views on this.

WooHoo another tideborn OP thread.

*think its time a "Tideborn OP QQ forum" was made*

inb4lock
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

I didnt say OP, WooHoo another person without a brain.
    I'm merely asking for peoples opinions to have a genuine discussion.
    b:bye
  • Heleison - Harshlands
    Heleison - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No, they're not overpowered.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010

*think its time a "Tideborn OP QQ forum" was made*

inb4lock

You're more likely to get a sticky and a GM or a mod going on a locking frenzy.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    No, they're not overpowered.

Are you looking at the same thread I am?
    I didnt say overpowered.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just don't die and rely less on your nix
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited March 2010
    I went out pking and noticed some problems when fighting Tideborns which seriously need seen to be nerfed:shocked
    I didnt say OP, WooHoo another person without a brain.
    I'm merely asking for peoples opinions to have a genuine discussion.
    b:bye

So what does that top qoute mean?

Why does a race need to be nerfed if you dont think its overpowered?

Yes i must be brainless as im confused as to how something that "seriously need to be nerfed" is not OP.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well lets put it this way...

a level 67 BM does 200 damage on me, a level 39 puremag psychic

then again, my attacks do nothing but make his dirty armor shiny b:lipcurl
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Just don't die and rely less on your nix

Yay! someone on topic.

I don't rely on my nix generally, my problem is that it dies almost instantly ~ didnt even see it.
    Venomancers need pets to kill most things since we have low m attack skills apart from Lucky Scarab and Ironwood Scarab.
    edited March 2010
    Are you looking at the same thread I am?
    I didnt say overpowered.
    Can you make a non braindead post please? :|

Ha ha very funny! you edited your first post where you said tideborn need to be nerfed!

Go QQ more.
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    So what does that top qoute mean?

Why does a race need to be nerfed if you dont think its overpowered?

Yes i must be brainless as im confused as to how something that "seriously need to be nerfed" is not OP.

I reworded that part because its trollbait for people like yourself b:victory
    Back ontopic please? b:surrender
    Argh cant type properly tonight

Not gonna feed the troll now -_-
    edited March 2010
    I reworded that part because of trollbait like youself b:victory

Back ontopic please? b:surrender

**** off flamer!
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    **** off flamer!

33244yq.jpg
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
    edited March 2010
    33244yq.jpg

My responce was to the OP editing her post after i had replied and calling me braindead, sorry if it caused offence.
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    My responce was to the OP editing her post after i had replied and calling me braindead, sorry if it caused offence.

Well there is many ways to point out my mistake instead of being an **** about it.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol

Most venos don't like to admit it, but they rely HEAVILY on the pet, like common sense would normally tell you. Veno skills don't hit near as hard as Cleric or Wizard skills, so it's natural that the pet would have to play a factor into their DPS for them to be worth something.

If the OP is correct and the nix will pretty much always oneshot itself on psychics....well, I guess Venos should avoid psychics for now, lol. If this really is a bug that needs to be fixed (Even if it is, IF it gets fixed)
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Lol

Most venos don't like to admit it, but they rely HEAVILY on the pet, like common sense would normally tell you. Veno skills don't hit near as hard as Cleric or Wizard skills, so it's natural that the pet would have to play a factor into their DPS for them to be worth something.

If the OP is correct and the nix will pretty much always oneshot itself on psychics....well, I guess Venos should avoid psychics for now, lol. If this really is a bug that needs to be fixed (Even if it is, IF it gets fixed)

Well its true that I need to rely on nix a bit but if I was 1v1'ing someone like a bm/barb/wizard/cleric etc. natural instinct tells me if nix is low hp I would heal it but obviously if its instantly killed it defeats the purpose of PvP b:shocked

additional info;

Nix is level 99 ofcourse and the Psychic I was fighting was level 93.
    edited March 2010
    Well there is many ways to point out my mistake instead of being an **** about it.

LOL Pot, Kettle, black!

Your above quote is good but maybe you should use it too?

You say your first post had a mistake in it which you edited AFTER my reply so that makes my "brainless" reply a mistake too.

To call me out as a troll and brainless after you have edited your OP kinda makes you an **** dont it?
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    LOL Pot, Kettle, black!

You say your first post had a mistake in it which you edited AFTER my reply so that makes my "brainless" reply a mistake too.

To call me out as a troll and brainless after you have edited your OP kinda makes you an **** dont it?

The reason I was an **** was because you made an **** of a post first b:surrender

Heres a good deal ~ dont post again and we wont have anymore problems b:chuckle
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL Pot, Kettle, black!

**** off flamer!
    That be a troll post, since it's provoking a negative response.

Perhaps you should think more before you post.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010

These kind of threads are just like the "Nix" threads used to be. *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.