Anyone going to Sakura con? Or live in Washington?

Options
Tsekani - Dreamweaver
Tsekani - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Yes Washington as in the state. If I meant D.C. I would have said D.C. lol

Or better yet who lives near/in Seattle?!?!

I'm just looking for people in the area xP

And if you're going to Sakura con what are you going to cosplay? xPP
Post edited by Tsekani - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have never heard of Sakura con, I doubt anyone will tell you if they live nearby as there is a good chance that you are a 40 year old pervert, and I doubt if they were going to this convention, that they would tell someone on the internet that they don't know what they'll look like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsekani - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is a very good point. lol

But just so you and anyone else reading this knows, I am not 40 nor a perv... usually. haha

And I am female.

Also Sakura con is almost THE biggest anime convention..... in the northwest. So if you aren't from the northwest or know anyone from there, of course you haven't heard about it. xP Or you just don't care about that sort of thing.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I love anime :D

And if I was going I would look like this guy. But I'm not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsekani - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Also, there's got to be people on here how are over the age of 18 who are smart enough not to post there address on here. Even people who aren't should know better. Wanting to know the state in which someone lives isn't that creepy. I mean there are THOUSANDS of people in each state. You aren't going to find someone based on them telling you that much info...

I just want to know who is near me! I mean it will also help with knowing when people will be one because of knowing the time zones.
  • Tsekani - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I want to cosplay kurenai from naruto.. my friends and I sort of have a Naruto cosplay group xD